PDA

View Full Version : Stirling - Ceroc Scotland Xmas Party

Bangers & Mash
24th-December-2004, 03:56 AM
Thanks Franck for a brilliant time tonight in Stirling and to the DJ's for the awesome music (even with DD's attempt at Scratching towards the end).

:clap:

Also thanks to everybody else for all the great dances, especially Sheena who managed to lure me onto the dance floor with a quick flash from underneath that coat :drool: (seven deadly sins all over again, huh!)

Awesome cabaret as well and nice little class - amazing how practised some of these girls seem to be a forcing us down on one knee. :rofl:

:cheers: :hug: :kiss:

johnthehappyguy
24th-December-2004, 04:37 AM
Stirling was FAB. :D

I had a great time and really enjoyed it, thanks to all of those lovely girls that I danced with - i.e. all of the ladies I danced with, all of the dances were great ( for me anyway :nice: , and I hope my partners enjoyed them too. :really: )

I am sorry that I did not get to dance with more ladies :sad: , all too soon it was 2 O'clock. :tears: :tears:

The cabaret was a nice touch, and gave everyone a chance to recharge the batteries. James and Melanie :worthy: again making a lot of moves seem simple and yet stunning at the same time.

thanks Franck, great venue, great format, great night :cheers:

johnthehappyguy :nice:

Dreadful Scathe
24th-December-2004, 10:25 AM
I left about 1am so I could get up for work :( Great night, great venue, great light-saber battles, great girls (hello skippy :) )

I missed DD's scratching toward the end of course but bear in mind all of DD's music is on old 78's so they are getting on a bit now :).

azande
24th-December-2004, 10:46 AM
I left about 1am so I could get up for work :(
Wimp! :wink: Got home at 3:30 last night and I was up at 6:30!

Great night, great venue, great light-saber battles, great girls (hello skippy :) )
:yeah: Absolutely great night! Shame I noticed the sabers only when CJ was packing! :tears: :tears:

Dance Demon
24th-December-2004, 12:23 PM
Thanks Franck for a brilliant time tonight in Stirling and to the DJ's for the awesome music (even with DD's attempt at Scratching towards the end).

:yeah: ...had a great night and some fab dances. My feet were aching at the end of the night. James & Melanies class was great fun ( loved the Santa Beards guys. :rofl: ), and great to watch their cabaret :waycool: ........
Erm..... re the scratching :blush: ..don't know what happened there..was having a really hard time squeezing those old 78s into that little CD tray... :wink:
Also. enjoyed dancing to CJs set. Was an honour to share the decks with such a knowledgable and experienced DJ. When Mrs DD and me first started dancing ....a year or so ago :what: ...Robert was the first MJ DJ we danced to, and you can always depend on him to come up with something different.......Like Paradise by The Dashboard Light :eek: ...Hope you had a safe journey to Birmingham CJ :waycool:
Over all thought everything was fab, and well done to all those who put in a lot of hard work to make it possible, including Caroline the venue manager, and all the usual suspects...Sheena, and all the other helpers. And finally thanks franck for asking me to DJ :cheers:
Have a Really Great Christmas everyone
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Graham
24th-December-2004, 02:52 PM
I agree - another great party, especially later on when the wimps had gone home and there was more room, although ironically you didn't need so much room with DD's bluesy numbers :grin:

I particularly appreciated the philosophical pralines.

Tiggerbabe
24th-December-2004, 03:52 PM
I particularly appreciated the philosophical pralines.
Agreed Graham, they were fab, almost as fab as your specially lit up trousers :wink:

It was a brill party, huge thanks to Franck for organising everything (and for the dances :drool: ), to James and Melanie for the class and the cabaret, to CJ and DD for the awsome music, and a special mention to CJ's outfit (photos to follow), Pauline's beautiful ballgown (she looked like a princess), whoever that was dressed up as a reindeer (respect :worthy: for being able to dance in it), Colin the snowman and Margaret Rose (fab as ever :hug: )
It was a great hall with a wonderful dance floor (the new shoes from Supadance had a great time :wink: ) and the staff were really helpful and friendly.

I had so many wonderful, wonderful dances I'm still on a high - couldn't believe that it got to be 2am so quickly.

Merry Christmas everyone!

:hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss:

Jive Brummie
24th-December-2004, 08:56 PM
Hello everybody,

Good to hear people had a fine time at Stirling last night.

It was my first 'party class' and we wanted to do something a bit different. SO thanks for everyones perseverence (sp?) with the routine. It looked great from where Melanie and I were standing.

Hopefully you'll all now be singing Santa Baby for weeks, as Melanie and I have for ages now!! Damn that track.

Glad you enjoyed the 'cabaret'. Was a bit more freestyle than we'd previously intended, but we loved it nevertheless, so thanks for the nice comments.

We both had some great dances but by half one we wimped out, so sorry to all those we missed.

Have a great Christmas everyone and hopefully we'll see you all when Perth opens again on the 6th of Jan? :wink:

Take care.

James & Melanie x x

baldrick
24th-December-2004, 10:28 PM
Oooo my poor tired body. What a fab night. Stayed to the end lured by the music and company. Bed by 3:30 and up for work this morning. Didn't stop bouncing till this afternoon, slept the evening away.
Thanks to all who organised, much appeciated :clap: :clap: :worthy:

Tiggerbabe
26th-December-2004, 01:15 AM
"Santa Baby" - Photos from the class :D

Tiggerbabe
26th-December-2004, 01:22 AM
It was a "White Christmas"

Tiggerbabe
26th-December-2004, 01:27 AM
Rudolph, Mrs Claus, our very own Santa and his special little helper.

Dance Demon
28th-December-2004, 12:05 PM
It was a brill party, huge thanks to Franck for organising everything (and for the dances :drool: ), to James and Melanie for the class and the cabaret, to CJ and DD for the awsome music, and a special mention to CJ's outfit (photos to follow), Pauline's beautiful ballgown (she looked like a princess), whoever that was dressed up as a reindeer (respect :worthy: for being able to dance in it), Colin the snowman and Margaret Rose (fab as ever :hug: )
It was a great hall with a wonderful dance floor (the new shoes from Supadance had a great time :wink: ) and the staff were really helpful and friendly

Have to agree Sheena. When you think of the expense Franck went to to put this on, in a fantastic venue, with those fantastic Chocolate pralines that semeed to magically replenish themselves all night, White choccy after eights on all the tables, christmas crackers, Not one butTWO guest DJs, guest teachers.....the whole night was a blast, and it lets all those dancers out there know that their custom is appreciated all year round. A party to be proud of Franck....Well Done :cheers: