PDA

View Full Version : Sheer indulgence!

Lory
22nd-December-2004, 11:20 PM
Okay, its Christmas! :clap:

What little treats are you going to allow yourselves, that you wouldn't any other time of the year? :cool:

You know the saying.....Oh well, go on, it's christmas! :wink:

Mine's the stinkiest blue cheeses on crackers and Baileys! Mmmmmmmm Heaven :drool:

Minnie M
22nd-December-2004, 11:25 PM
German Marzipan :drool: :yum: :yum: :yum: can only buy it Christmas time - diet is off till 2005 !

Dreadful Scathe
23rd-December-2004, 09:57 AM
What little treats are you going to allow yourselves, that you wouldn't any other time of the year?

More gadgets...

I bought a new mini-wireless video camera even though I had one already :).

(only £45 ..bargain)

Feelingpink
23rd-December-2004, 10:47 AM
Mulled wine with cointreau :cheers: :drool: hic!

Andy McGregor
23rd-December-2004, 11:15 AM
Letting the kids do what they want and not worrying about it - and 8 hours sleep!

And Green Chartreuse on it's own or in hot chocolate.

Rachel
23rd-December-2004, 11:40 AM
... and 8 hours sleep! ... :yeah:
Actually, at least 10 hours sleep a night (haven't had more than 2,3, or 4 hours a night for weeks now) - I intend absolute and total indolence over Christmas. Except for the dancing, of course.

And reading books - lots of them. Something I rarely have time to do any other time of the year. Can I please send out my thanks to the forum book club for the Bill Bryson: Brief History of Just About Everything recommendation. It's absolutely fantastic!

Can't especially indulge in chocolates and alcohol, since I already do that every day! But I will be having plenty of champagne first thing Christmas morning.

Can't wait!
Rachel

stewart38
23rd-December-2004, 02:47 PM
:yeah:
Actually, at least 10 hours sleep a night (haven't had more than 2,3, or 4 hours a night for weeks now) -
Rachel

I also plan to sit still for more then 1hr and catch up on myself :sick:

Trish
23rd-December-2004, 02:57 PM
Hmmm.... just loads of food really - Christmas Pudding and cream - I love that, champagne (although I already drank a bottle for my birthday), Baileys, loads of chocolate, mince pies, cheese, and flopping about watching rubbish on TV.

Happy Christmas everyone!

CJ
23rd-December-2004, 03:59 PM
More gadgets...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek:

One gadget is enough for ANY forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That aside: my one treat to me from me will be time.

Lynn
23rd-December-2004, 07:01 PM
I also plan to sit still for more then 1hr and catch up on myself :sick: :yeah: For more than an hour, for several days :clap: Then need to get back to work, get on with studying for a course, and organise things for the MJ party on 29th, but that's all next week. I'm taking a whole weekend off organising/studying/working! :clap: :clap: :clap:

baldrick
24th-December-2004, 03:40 PM
Eat chocolate with no feelings of guilt. Its just lying around at work, going to waste :drool: