PDA

View Full Version : Stockport Town Hall - New Years Eve Party

Gus
22nd-December-2004, 03:13 PM
Anyone going? Its the biggest and best venue North of Watford (literally) .... AND its got DJ Peter Phillips :clap: :clap: Beat that! .... HUGE dance floor and LL on the decks! I know that Dazzle is going, think also Laura, Pistol Pete and all the top dancers form the N West and N East will be there. Who else is going?

DavidY
28th-December-2004, 06:57 PM
Maybe.

I have a ticket :) but my car is playing up just now :( and it's quite a long way for me so I won't be going if the weather is too inclement.

Tiggerbabe
29th-December-2004, 01:50 AM
Who else is going?
The lovely Roy :tears: and we were hoping he'd be here for Hogmany :tears: :wink:

Gus
29th-December-2004, 03:40 AM
The lovely Roy :tears: and we were hoping he'd be here for Hogmany :tears: :wink:Ah well ... will be treat for the poor dancers in the N West ... at least Pistol Pete, Laura, Paula (Blitz Chief Instructor) and Dazzle etc. will be there. As for me ... got better things to do on NYE to do than get stuck at a dance event ... the trendy bars of Didsbury beckon and me and my bro (and about 6 MJ escapees) look forward to all the fun that that entails :wink:

Ste
30th-December-2004, 07:21 PM
I made a mistake, got confused and somehow am going to another venue up north, which should be good but I remember going to Stockport last year (and this) and being blown away by how friendly it was and how fun.

I even ended up demoing which was a great welcome to Stockport Blitz.

I will miss it this year and the lovely people.

I think forward planning will be one of my New Years resolutions but in my defence I didn't realise I had use of a car until a few days ago.