PDA

View Full Version : Bognor Room Share

Rhythm King
22nd-December-2004, 12:50 PM
I'm going to Bognor, I'm going to Bognor, I'm going to Bognor! :clap: :clap:

I have just booked for the January weekender (in case you hadn't guessed :whistle: ), but the people I know who are going are all teamed up into room and flat shares. On this basis I booked a single room, but Franco tells me these are really spartan in comparison to the other rooms. Is anybody else going who is looking to share a twin, or multi-occupancy accommodation? Non-smoking and an ability to withstand truly awful puns are essential qualities for this once-in-a-weekend opportunity.

Cheers

Rhythm King

jivecat
22nd-December-2004, 01:19 PM
Not going to Bognor but if any lady wants to share a room at Scarborough in February I'd be glad to hear from them. Not that I'm trying to change the subject or anything. :blush:

Mary
22nd-December-2004, 01:29 PM
Am being persuaded to go, but have yet to persuade Tony. Maybe we could do a multiple occupancy thing - not sure what the options are. PM me and we can liase.

M

Sparkles
22nd-December-2004, 01:48 PM
Am being persuaded to go, but have yet to persuade Tony. Maybe we could do a multiple occupancy thing - not sure what the options are. PM me and we can liase.

M

You sure you know what you're letting yourself in for?
The puns are really pretty bad... :wink: :whistle:

Mary
22nd-December-2004, 02:25 PM
You sure you know what you're letting yourself in for?
The puns are really pretty bad... :wink: :whistle:

Wash your keyboard out with soap you wicked girl!!! :really:

M

On the other hand ........................... :whistle:

M

Lynn
22nd-December-2004, 02:32 PM
I was thinking about it, but never got round to booking or organising to share with anyone :tears: Maybe a bit late now...

Minnie M
22nd-December-2004, 03:06 PM
I was thinking about it, but never got round to booking or organising to share with anyone :tears: Maybe a bit late now...

Me too :tears:

- definitely going to the next Camber one in April or is it May :confused: IMO it is the best one as you can take advantage of the beach and beach barbies or even grass barbies (grass areas by the chalets) :clap:

Would love to come along for one of the evening dances though (Bognor is only 45mins away)

Sparkles
22nd-December-2004, 03:21 PM
Wash your keyboard out with soap you wicked girl!!! :really:

M

On the other hand ........................... :whistle:

M

Me? Wicked? Never :devil: :rofl:

Would love to come along for one of the evening dances though (Bognor is only 45mins away)

Come on the Sunday :clap: :whistle: ... and save me a dance, please :hug:

stewart38
22nd-December-2004, 03:24 PM
I havent decided yet how many can you fit into one multi share ?

Rhythm King
22nd-December-2004, 04:03 PM
Me too :tears:

- definitely going to the next Camber one in April or is it May :confused: IMO it is the best one as you can take advantage of the beach and beach barbies or even grass barbies (grass areas by the chalets) :clap:

:yeah: Save me a dance!!

R-K x

Minnie M
22nd-December-2004, 04:24 PM
Wow ! :clap: :cheers: :clap: :yeah:

Thank you, all dance invitations accepted - especially with the multi talented Sparkles and the sexy RK :drool: - now......hmmm....how can I get an evening pass :rolleyes: ................

BTW I did mean Franco's Camber (Jive Spree or something like that) as the next Camber is actually the Rebel Roc one, which I am sure will be just as good (although it still will be too cold for barbies) can't make that one as I am hoping to be at the Blackpool comps then

Lynn
24th-December-2004, 10:15 PM
I still might be able to arrange work so that I can go to Bognor, have sent an enquiring email re spaces. I was going to share with someone but she needed to know yesterday a definite yes or no... I should know soon if I will be able to go or not.

So if anyone has any last minute spaces in a chalet...

DavidY
25th-December-2004, 12:05 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4124673.stm :eek: :eek:

Rhythm King
25th-December-2004, 09:01 PM

Blimey, that's a bit severe! :sick:

TheTramp
25th-December-2004, 09:04 PM

Maybe he was the DJ, and he'd played The Mavericks??

ajiver
26th-December-2004, 12:36 PM
I still might be able to arrange work so that I can go to Bognor, have sent an enquiring email re spaces. I was going to share with someone but she needed to know yesterday a definite yes or no... I should know soon if I will be able to go or not.

So if anyone has any last minute spaces in a chalet...

I'm sure there are still spaces available. Do hope to see you there!!

ajiver

Peter
26th-December-2004, 01:26 PM
I booked a single room, but Franco tells me these are really spartan in comparison to the other rooms. Is anybody else going who is looking to share a twin, or multi-occupancy accommodation? Non-smoking

I'm in the same boat ...

Sheepman
27th-December-2004, 12:41 AM
I'm in the same boat ... Wow, you really did draw the short straw on accommodation! I hope you don't get seasick.

Greg

Andy McGregor
27th-December-2004, 02:45 AM
Maybe he was the DJ, and he'd played The Mavericks??
Just by way of an experiment I played the Mavericks about two thirds of the way through a set - it filled the floor.

So did the track before and after so I can't say the Mavericks are any less popular with normal dancers.

under par
27th-December-2004, 02:58 AM
normal dancers.

What's NORMAL mean in this context? :confused:

Andy McGregor
27th-December-2004, 03:08 AM
What's NORMAL mean in this context? :confused:

Dancers who haven't been told that they should pelt he DJ with rotten vegetables because he's played a track that a famous DJ in Dundee says is overplayed :devil:

under par
27th-December-2004, 03:20 AM
Ah now I get you!

I am one of those normal persons.

I wouldn't use rotten veg in any case, I am also sure the record was overplayed over a period of time a while back. It is now underplayed on the MJ circuit and should in fact be added to playlists again so the muggles will have an oppurtunity to appreciate the track.

Or else they will never really know why Trampy has made so much fuss about it. :blush:

Gladrags
3rd-January-2005, 05:19 PM
I'm going to Bognor, I'm going to Bognor, I'm going to Bognor! :clap: :clap:

I have just booked for the January weekender (in case you hadn't guessed :whistle: ), but the people I know who are going are all teamed up into room and flat shares. On this basis I booked a single room, but Franco tells me these are really spartan in comparison to the other rooms. Is anybody else going who is looking to share a twin, or multi-occupancy accommodation? Non-smoking and an ability to withstand truly awful puns are essential qualities for this once-in-a-weekend opportunity.

Cheers

Rhythm King
Hello People

I have managed to free up my own weekend to make Bognor a real possibility. Am looking for a room share/spare bed over the weekend. No pre-requisites for me, although would prefer non-smoking. Else I have to stay with parents nearby, not so good for the 4am evenings.

Cheers,

Graham

(Hipsters and Twyford)