PDA

View Full Version : Dundee Invercarse Xmas Party

drathzel
20th-December-2004, 10:43 AM
Hey all you dundonians,

I am coming up for your completely brilliant party tonight so ask me to dance as i will be the shrinking violet in the corner!!!

Whos going anyway?

Dx

Bill
20th-December-2004, 01:12 PM
Just been offered a lift so I'm going to make it tonight.

Look forward to seeing and dancing with some 'old' faces :grin: ...and of course with the rest of their bodies as well ! :rolleyes:

See you tonight.

Bill

drathzel
20th-December-2004, 02:38 PM
Just been offered a lift so I'm going to make it tonight.

Look forward to seeing and dancing with some 'old' faces :grin: ...and of course with the rest of their bodies as well ! :rolleyes:

See you tonight.

Bill

i didn't get a dance off you at the aberdeen weekend so i am booking one now!!! Thats if you know who i am (i'll be the one with cheeks)

Dx

drathzel
20th-December-2004, 03:27 PM
(i'll be the one with cheeks)

Dx

I meant when i said this that i will be the one with cheeks (the forum member) not anything else you can come up with!

John S
20th-December-2004, 03:30 PM
I meant when i said this that i will be the one with cheeks (the forum member) not anything else you can come up with!
Damn!

drathzel
20th-December-2004, 03:36 PM
Damn!

Hey, i read that!!! :yum: You owe me a dance for that remark!!!! (are you going to be there? and have we danced before?)

Bill
20th-December-2004, 03:48 PM

Won't we all be there with cheeks :rolleyes: :grin: ........ will they be red ? Will have to rush home after work to get something to wear as I didn't know I was going to be there till this morning.

Look forward to the dance then :wink:

John S
20th-December-2004, 03:51 PM
have we danced before?)
Before what?

drathzel
20th-December-2004, 03:51 PM
Won't we all be there with cheeks :rolleyes: :grin: ........ will they be red ? Will have to rush home after work to get something to wear as I didn't know I was going to be there till this morning.

Look forward to the dance then :wink:

Cheeks will be red!!! But we'll not go into that!! You can ask her about it later!!! Remember to wear red and white!!!

I'll hold you to that dance!!!

Dx

drathzel
20th-December-2004, 03:52 PM
Before what?

ha ha ha, oh my sides are killing me..... NO not funny!!!!

Have we ever engaged in the wonderful dance of ceroc with each other?

dX

John S
20th-December-2004, 03:59 PM
Have we ever engaged in the wonderful dance of ceroc with each other?
dX
No, 'fraid not. But ..... I'm pretty sure you've taken money from me, so it's payback time tonight!

Anyway, Cheeks knows me, so she'll advise you whether or not to stay clear! :what:

drathzel
20th-December-2004, 04:05 PM
No, 'fraid not. But ..... I'm pretty sure you've taken money from me, so it's payback time tonight!:

me take money? yup, thats sounds like me!!!

Anyway, Cheeks knows me, so she'll advise you whether or not to stay clear! :what:

Mmmm, i'll have to ask her then, your not painting a very good pic of yourself!!! :hug:

Bill
20th-December-2004, 05:11 PM
me take money? yup, thats sounds like me!!!

:

you charge for dancing with people??? Can I get a free trial first? :grin: :innocent:

drathzel
20th-December-2004, 05:20 PM
you charge for dancing with people??? Can I get a free trial first? :grin: :innocent:

Just cuz its you!!! :wink:

TheTramp
20th-December-2004, 05:38 PM
Can I get one or two free ones too please.

Remember that I am a poor student :hug:

Steve

cheeks
21st-December-2004, 10:16 AM
Cheeks will be red!!! But we'll not go into that!! You can ask her about it later!!!
Dx

Honey curious to were you where going with that one......now I know why so many comments abt my Cheeks. :rofl:

Fab night though.... :devil:

drathzel
21st-December-2004, 10:37 AM
Honey curious to were you where going with that one......now I know why so many comments abt my Cheeks. :rofl:

Fab night though.... :devil:

Ho hum :whistle: !!!!

It was a fab night, thanks to all you lovely people who danced with me. I say people as i evenmanaged to get some poor unsuspecting females to follow my lead!!!

Excellent! I shall be coming back to get you, I'm knackered though!!

Dx

cheeks
21st-December-2004, 11:23 AM
Ho hum :whistle: !!!!

Dx

You expanding on that one then babe :wink: .

Fab night I had so many fab dances from Stephen,John,Alex,Noel,Vrad, Maxx and again ended my night with another dance from my favourite sexy Santa Franck. I know I haven't named you all but you all know who you are :hug: :kiss: :whistle:

Looking forward to loads more in Stirling guys :hug: :devil:

Trampy due you twice as many dances baby as I never got a dance last night babe. :tears:

drathzel
21st-December-2004, 11:35 AM
You expanding on that one then babe :wink: .:

no!!!!!

Trampy due you twice as many dances baby as I never got a dance last night babe. :tears:

Thats ok, i got enough dances for both of us!!! :yum: :clap:

Tiggerbabe
21st-December-2004, 11:22 PM
'Twas a fab night, everyone looked so good in their red and white outfits - especially "Cheeks" who won a bottle of Champagne.
The santas were all brilliant and thanks to everyone who danced with me.
:clap: :clap:
Can't wait for Stirling now :drool: :drool:

drathzel
22nd-December-2004, 09:53 AM
'Twas a fab night, everyone looked so good in their red and white outfits - especially "Cheeks" who won a bottle of Champagne.

The santas were great and a certain one appeared at Glasgow last night along with some new helpers!!!

Thanks for the dance honey!

:hug:

cheeks
22nd-December-2004, 10:21 AM

Thank you babe now you made "Cheeks" :blush: :rofl: ok not that funny but amused me........well enough said....Was pleasant surprise and its the good stuff to so saving the champagne for a special occasion not sure when but will have a think about that one.... :wink:
You looked great as always...was fantastic to see so many in their fab outfits.......waiting patiently now for stirling to :drool: :drool: :hug:

Bill
22nd-December-2004, 12:06 PM

Ah........now I know who cheeks is ! And by skillful deduction I think I now know who Drathzel as well. I think it's time for name badges :whistle:

drathzel
22nd-December-2004, 12:24 PM
Ah........now I know who cheeks is ! And by skillful deduction I think I now know who Drathzel as well. I think it's time for name badges :whistle:

Where you there? i didn't see you, wanted a dance as well :tears: !!!!

Glad you have FINALLY worked out who i am! :hug:

Graham
22nd-December-2004, 01:29 PM
I shall selflessly ensure you get a dance with Bill next time I see you both at the same venue. I say selflessly because once you have experienced the delights of Mr Better-Than-Chocolate Foreman, lowly partners such as myself will seem like watered-down wine. :tears:

Bill
22nd-December-2004, 01:58 PM
Where you there? i didn't see you, wanted a dance as well :tears: !!!!

Glad you have FINALLY worked out who i am! :hug:

You must have noticed me .....I was wearing a red top :na: :wink: ...and I was sitting at the next table to you.

Have fun. :cheers:

drathzel
22nd-December-2004, 02:19 PM
You must have noticed me .....I was wearing a red top :na: :wink: ...and I was sitting at the next table to you.

Have fun. :cheers:

???? :confused: pauline said she didn't see you either!!!!

Bill
22nd-December-2004, 05:55 PM
???? :confused: pauline said she didn't see you either!!!!

Oh it's great to be noticed :tears: ........... I'm sure I was there though as I danced with Sheena, Avril, Heather etc................. but maybe I was dreaming :D

Petal
22nd-December-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm sure I was there :D

You were definately there and thanks for the fabulous dances, hope you can make it to stirling.

DaveD
22nd-December-2004, 10:51 PM
I was really looking forward to the Invercarse party, but sadly the bad cold took its toll and I ran out of energy not long after finishing taxiing :tears:

Hope to be fit for Stirling, but if not y'all have a great Christmas

Dave

John S
23rd-December-2004, 12:09 AM
???? :confused: pauline said she didn't see you either!!!!The two of you were definitely at the next table to Bill, and he was dancing right in front of you - are you sure you didn't start Pauline's prize a bit early????

Of course, Bill is such a shy, retiring type, and a totally average kind of dancer, so I suppose it's easy to understand how you could miss him. :what:

Tiggerbabe
23rd-December-2004, 02:00 AM
I'm sure I was there though
Oh yes, you were there Bill :drool: :drool:
I noticed you as soon as I walked in the door :D
Great to see everyone who travelled down from Aberdeen - :clap: - didn't get a dance with Graham though - maybe tonight??????

drathzel
23rd-December-2004, 10:16 AM
The two of you were definitely at the next table to Bill, and he was dancing right in front of you - are you sure you didn't start Pauline's prize a bit early????

Of course, Bill is such a shy, retiring type, and a totally average kind of dancer, so I suppose it's easy to understand how you could miss him. :what:

i danced with you though! I found you!

No we didn't :whistle: Hick :really: Hiccup!!!

drathzel
23rd-December-2004, 10:20 AM
Oh yes, you were there Bill :drool: :drool:
I noticed you as soon as I walked in the door :D
Great to see everyone who travelled down from Aberdeen - :clap: - didn't get a dance with Graham though - maybe tonight??????

i didn't get a dance with bill but did with graham!! Wont be there tonight, everyone enjoy themselves!!

:hug:

Bill
24th-December-2004, 03:47 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it to Stirling but thanks for all the dances and really great to se so many 'old' faces again - though so many I didn't recognise :sick:

have a great Christmas tomorrow and a fabulous new year everyone :flower: :clap: :hug:

Tiggerbabe
26th-December-2004, 02:05 AM
really great to see so many 'old' faces again
If it wasn't Christmas, it might be quite easy to go "off" some people :whistle: :whistle: :tears: :tears:

Tiggerbabe
26th-December-2004, 02:10 AM
Some more pics of a Red and White Night :D

TheTramp
26th-December-2004, 02:11 AM
Hmmm. Nice photos Sheena. Shame you had to spoil them with one of me.

cheeks
30th-December-2004, 05:54 PM
Just checked out the pics from Dundee Party Night was fab night and Trampy how could a pic of you spoil it :hug: :kiss:

Was great night, x