PDA

View Full Version : Calendar Girls (and boys)

Chicklet
14th-December-2004, 07:23 PM
did lots of forumites get a groovy Southport 2005 "spot the well ken't faces" calendar today (thanks guys :grin: ) or am I extra special???

DavidY
15th-December-2004, 12:06 AM
did lots of forumites get a groovy Southport 2005 "spot the well ken't faces" calendar today (thanks guys :grin: ) or am I extra special???Of course you're extra special... :hug:

I got a calendar as well though.

Dance Demon
15th-December-2004, 12:48 AM
did lots of forumites get a groovy Southport 2005 "spot the well ken't faces" calendar today (thanks guys :grin: ) or am I extra special???

You're the second person to mention that Chickie.........I've not got one :tears: :tears:

under par
15th-December-2004, 02:39 AM

mrs par and I got one too.

Even got Mrs Par dancing with John on the July page (no pics of me though
:sad: )

Bill
15th-December-2004, 10:48 AM

Yes you are ...... and if that basque gets any lower you'll be even more sepcial ...... ( and I'd love to see the avatar then !!) :whistle: :wink:

ps will I see you at any of the parties?? Haven't had a dance with you for ages :sad:

Chicklet
15th-December-2004, 12:07 PM
oooh aren't y'all sweethearts!! :hug: :kiss:

Bill I am thrilled to announce that my avatar and I will be making a (sadly stationary...see PM!! :what: ) appearance at R66 on Friday, thanks to a very generous offer of a Scooby-carriage!! :grin:

Dreadful Scathe
15th-December-2004, 12:32 PM
:D woohoo

I'll lapdance for you then if you aint moving ;)

Magic Hans
15th-December-2004, 12:36 PM

Got one!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Clever idea .... it's got all the dates in too!!

... now I've no excuse for forgetting!

Ian

Lory
15th-December-2004, 12:41 PM
You're the second person to mention that Chickie.........I've not got one :tears: :tears:
I've not got one either! :tears:

But a friend rang yesterday to tell me I'm in it :blush: he said, he doesn't know who I'm dancing with but apparently, it looks as though they're trying to rip my head off :eek:

Chicklet
15th-December-2004, 12:44 PM
:D woohoo

I'll lapdance for you then if you aint moving ;)
:what: :eek:

on those chairs ???that'll be interesting...I'll bring a fiver on a string :grin:

Chicklet
15th-December-2004, 12:48 PM
I've not got one either! :tears:
he said, he doesn't know who I'm dancing with
:rofl:

Lory, come on, if you had to have ONE guess........??

Chicklet
15th-December-2004, 12:51 PM
NB, I may be mistaken, it might be Lowry Turner getting her head ripped off...actually, your friend doesn' t have a suitable mind for assessing dance photos....that's "down" not "off". :blush: :blush: :hug:

Dance Demon
15th-December-2004, 01:06 PM
Yay.. :clap: :clap: :clap: ...got mine this morning :waycool: ...Nice touch John & Wes.......:cheers:

Lory...looks like you were dancing with a chiropracter....... :rofl: :rofl:

DangerousCurves
15th-December-2004, 03:26 PM
Think the calendar was an excellent idea - and am very happy since it uses some of my pics! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Lynn
15th-December-2004, 03:41 PM
Got one too! I thought that was really nice, and it already has the weekender dates marked on it which is useful! It will go on the office wall!

Ta John & Wes! :hug: