PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Saturday Party 11th Dec is it on or off ?

johnthehappyguy
11th-December-2004, 11:17 AM
Can anyone confirm if there is a Ceroc party in Glasgow tonight 11th December.

Conflicting info on website, and Franck has his answer machine on. ( switched on, as opposed to wearing it !) :waycool:

thanks,

johnthehappyguy :nice:

Tiggerbabe
11th-December-2004, 11:49 AM
There is no party in Glasgow tonight :sad:

The Henry Wood Hall is not available in December.

The next party there will be on the 8th January 2005.

There is no party in Aberdeen on Saturday 18th December.

Ceroc class at the Invercarse Hotel, Dundee on Monday 20th goes on until midnight :clap: and I think there is a later night also in 'Culter on Tuesday 21st, as well as festive fun in Glasgow that same night (21st) at Jumpin Jaks.

The BIG CEROC SCOTLAND party is in Stirling, Albert Halls on Thursday 23rd December with dancing until 2am, so I hope you've booked your tickets for that one :D

There is a late night at the Marcos, Edinburgh Ceroc Class on Thursday 23rd December.
The EDINBURGH CHRISTMAS PARTY is in Marcos on Monday 27th December, but I believe there are no more tickets available for that night. :flower:

drathzel
13th-December-2004, 01:05 AM
Hey John! No the party wasn't on so some dancers went to Leroc, some went to other dance things and me, well i went to Dundee and i tell you it was an experience! But thats for a different thread, isn't that right tigerpants!!!!! :blush:

Thanks for all the info sheena! I shall be dundee-ing, Glasgow-ing but not stirling-ing!!! I am also Edinburgh-ing for new year!!!! See everyone there!!!

johnthehappyguy
14th-December-2004, 01:19 AM
Hi Danielle, :flower:

Iwent along to the Le Roc party, and saw a few Glasgow Cerocers that I recognised - only about 8 or 10.

The music was quite varied :what:

Quite interesting dancing with rock ' n' rollers. :whistle:

My leading skills were really tested, as a lot of the dancers were not familiar with my limited repetoire of moves. :eek: :innocent:

Unfortunately there was no class, as the bus from ayr was late. :what: :sick: :tears:

Picked up a new move based on the swizel. I then tried it in Edinburgh on Monday night and it seemed to work well. :wink:

Franck :worthy: very kindly phoned me back when he got my message, and suggested I get there sharpish as previously folk were turned away - thanks Franck, the venue was sold out by 9pm, and loads of folk were turned away on Saturday as well.

£5 entry was good value, although it could have gone on a bit longer. There was also Pringles, dips and loads of After Eights. :yum:
Made a new discovery as well - After Eights are available in Orange flavour, so I had to sample more than a few. :yum: :innocent: :yum:

It was a good night, and I hope to dance with you in Stirling - or anywhere else.

drathzel
14th-December-2004, 12:46 PM
Hi Danielle, :flower:

Iwent along to the Le Roc party, and saw a few Glasgow Cerocers that I recognised - only about 8 or 10.

The music was quite varied :what:

Quite interesting dancing with rock ' n' rollers. :whistle:

My leading skills were really tested, as a lot of the dancers were not familiar with my limited repetoire of moves. :eek: :innocent:

Unfortunately there was no class, as the bus from ayr was late. :what: :sick: :tears:

Picked up a new move based on the swizel. I then tried it in Edinburgh on Monday night and it seemed to work well. :wink:

Franck :worthy: very kindly phoned me back when he got my message, and suggested I get there sharpish as previously folk were turned away - thanks Franck, the venue was sold out by 9pm, and loads of folk were turned away on Saturday as well.

£5 entry was good value, although it could have gone on a bit longer. There was also Pringles, dips and loads of After Eights. :yum:
Made a new discovery as well - After Eights are available in Orange flavour, so I had to sample more than a few. :yum: :innocent: :yum:

It was a good night, and I hope to dance with you in Stirling - or anywhere else.

Glad you had a good night, i might have to try a le roc party!

I wont be at stirling but i will be appearing at many venues, including belfast! I intend to get around this xmas!!!!!