PDA

View Full Version : Classic Action Photos

RobC
10th-December-2004, 09:28 PM
I've just received a copy of the photos I took on someone else's camera at Boppin Bristol and thought I would share this photo of that infamous Donut move ........ :worthy:

Graham
11th-December-2004, 10:31 AM
Impressive!!!! Although I feel David has an inbuilt advantage over some of us in the technique for this move :wink:

RobC
11th-December-2004, 10:57 AM
Anyone else got any great action shots they want to post ? I suspect that Lory must have some, being the official JiveMasters photographer :)

Divissima
11th-December-2004, 11:05 AM
Great shot, Rob! Don't think I've got anything that comes close. Maybe an action shot of Robert Winter's eyebrows :drool:

Gus
11th-December-2004, 01:34 PM
I've just received a copy of the photos I took on someone else's camera at Boppin Bristol and thought I would share this photo of that infamous Donut move ........ :worthy:Good job David didnt get excited or Lilly could have got stuck :blush:

Lindsay
13th-December-2004, 09:45 PM
Does this count?
Donuts were involved.

[Names withheld to protect forumites]

RobC
13th-December-2004, 09:54 PM
Does this count?
Donuts were involved.

[Names withheld to protect forumites]
Is the one on the right Mr McG preparing for his double trouble at BritRoc ?

Lindsay
13th-December-2004, 10:09 PM
my lips are sealed! :wink:

Boomer
14th-December-2004, 12:06 AM
I've just received a copy of the photos I took on someone else's camera at Boppin Bristol and thought I would share this photo of that infamous Donut move ........ :worthy:

DavidB...'infamous donut'! I say, that's hardley fair is it?

Tiggerbabe
14th-December-2004, 09:32 AM
DavidB...'infamous donut'! I say, that's hardley fair is it?
:D (Where have you been Boomer, we've missed you - not sure David will agree though :hug: )