PDA

View Full Version : Silly week

Andy McGregor
9th-December-2004, 05:44 PM
I've done it with both a L-R hold and a R-R hold, but I find L-R is slightly easier. I keep the size of the move much smaller than a normal in-and-out, and I don't do the comedy semi-circles. You can also do very small "side to side shoulders", which has much the same effect.

The above is an example of the way the Forum is going - people are talking about dancing, dancing, dancing :yawn:

Today I had a chat with Pammy about why she doesn't post any more. She said she misses off-the-wall threads like 'The Hollow Tree' (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1848&highlight=hollow+tree), frivilous organisations like the 'sters' (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1548&highlight=sters), the Department of Wiggling (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1827&highlight=department+wiggling), etc. These threads got visited much more than the dance related ones - the Dept of Wiggling thread got over 12,000 views!

So, I suggest we have as silly week where we balance every sensible posts we make with something off-the-wall, silly, funny, obscene and preferably non-dance related. And I suggest that week starts next Monday the 13th December. Who's with me?

DianaS
9th-December-2004, 05:48 PM
The above is an example of the way the Forum is going - people are talking about dancing, dancing, dancing :yawn:

Today I had a chat with Pammy about why she doesn't post any more. She said she misses off-the-wall threads like 'The Hollow Tree' (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1848&highlight=hollow+tree), frivilous organisations like the 'sters' (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1548&highlight=sters), the Department of Wiggling (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1827&highlight=department+wiggling), etc. These threads got visited much more than the dance related ones - the Dept of Wiggling thread got over 12,000 views!

So, I suggest we have as silly week where we balance every sensible post we make with something off-the-wall, silly, funny, obscene and preferably non-dance related. And I suggest that week starts next Monday the 13th December. Who's with me?
Yeh! :cheers:

Bangers & Mash
9th-December-2004, 06:02 PM
How about a story - which we build up together. Every person who visits can add the next part of the story.

Something christmassy :cheers:

MartinHarper
9th-December-2004, 06:15 PM
Not me, I'm far too sensible. LH to RH hold, RH to shoulder ...

Am I the only person thinking "first move jump" at this point? :)

philsmove
9th-December-2004, 06:26 PM
I cannot help but notice people are being very silly and ticking all the boxes
How can we have a serious conversation when people do things like this? :confused:

Feelingpink
9th-December-2004, 06:26 PM
How about a story - which we build up together. Every person who visits can add the next part of the story.

Something christmassy :cheers:

Like ... Once upon a time many years ago, Father Christmas was trying to think of the best Christmas presents for the farm animals. Since he didn't have the benefit of advice from Sparkles, he was trying to think of things for himself (and then he was going to have to wrap them, but that's probably a whole other story/thread).

"What do I get a Zebra Woman? What do I get a pesky pink wabbit ... and should I be shopping at all for the silver and lady foxes? ... "

SOMEONE ELSE? ......

Andy McGregor
9th-December-2004, 06:29 PM
Am I the only person thinking "first move jump" at this point? :)

As usual, it's just you. If you can't get silly unaided, seek pharmaceutical support ...

philsmove
9th-December-2004, 07:17 PM
"What do I get a Zebra Woman?
SOMEONE ELSE? ......

How about an arty print

Debster
9th-December-2004, 07:41 PM
How about an arty print
Oooh that's goooooood! I like it... Hope ZW does too. ;)

Dreadful Scathe
9th-December-2004, 07:42 PM
DianaS: you're a girl, you cant be a smurf but there no smurfette option :)

ChrisA
9th-December-2004, 08:44 PM
So, I suggest we have as silly week where we balance every sensible posts we make with something off-the-wall, silly, funny, obscene and preferably non-dance related
...... :yeah:

I need the practice, so I'll start now.

I bag "obscene", by the way.

:devil:

Divissima
10th-December-2004, 09:51 AM
I bag "obscene", by the way.

:devil:Again?! :rolleyes:

Jayne
10th-December-2004, 10:06 AM
Again?! :rolleyes:
What you saying about me???? :really:

J :wink:

DianaS
10th-December-2004, 10:08 AM
DianaS: you're a girl, you cant be a smurf but there no smurfette option :)
Dear Smurf Since you haven't personally investigated the same you couldn't possibly know
I'll show if you show. I've always had strange thoughts about you :yum:
PS you go first! :drool:

ChrisA
10th-December-2004, 10:53 AM
Again?! :rolleyes:
Well, technically I don't need to.

But I don't want anyone muscling in on my territory.

:D :devil:

Divissima
10th-December-2004, 11:35 AM
What you saying about me???? :really:

J :wink: :innocent:

Je ne regrette rien :devil: :hug:

ToeTrampler
10th-December-2004, 12:50 PM
:innocent:

Je ne regrette rien :devil: :hug:

Shocking, even Gadget doesn't spell that badly! I can't understand a word of this :wink: :D

DianaS
10th-December-2004, 01:06 PM
Hey wheres my power gone!

:sick:

Lynn
10th-December-2004, 01:37 PM

:sick: Oh yes - maybe all getting too powerful? And the top rep people giving so much rep themselves that then those they repped got more powerful and gave even more rep... and so on?

latinlover
10th-December-2004, 01:41 PM
Oh yes - maybe all getting too powerful? And the top rep people giving so much rep themselves that then those they repped got more powerful and gave even more rep... and so on?

:confused:
what is the power for, exactly?
what can you do with it ?, more than someone who doesn't have it ?
why? :confused:

Bangers & Mash
10th-December-2004, 01:43 PM
:confused:
what is the power for, exactly?
what can you do with it ?, more than someone who doesn't have it ?
why? :confused:

Good question. I've always wondered how the power works?

:what:

Lynn
10th-December-2004, 01:55 PM
Good question. I've always wondered how the power works? If you have a power of say 5 - and you give someone positive rep - then they get 5 added to their rep total (or -5 if you have given neg rep).

As your rep total goes up, so does your power. Power is also affected by length of time on the forum and number of posts as well I think. So the longer you have been on the forum, the more you have contributed to the forum and your rep based on the posts you have made, all combine to give more weight behind any positive or negative rep you give.

Lynn
10th-December-2004, 01:57 PM
Sorry Andy, even on a thread about silly posts we hijack it and go all sensible on you! I guess I just can't help my sensible side coming out sometimes. :blush:

OK, I'll do my lines... sigh

I must be sillier
I must be sillier....

latinlover
10th-December-2004, 01:57 PM
If you have a power of say 5 - and you give someone positive rep - then they get 5 added to their rep total (or -5 if you have given neg rep).

As your rep total goes up, so does your power. Power is also affected by length of time on the forum and number of posts as well I think. So the longer you have been on the forum, the more you have contributed to the forum and your rep based on the posts you have made, all combine to give more weight behind any positive or negative rep you give.

thanks, but I still don't understand why it matters :confused:

Bigger Andy
10th-December-2004, 01:58 PM

What we need is a definitive answer from the powers that be !

Perhaps start a new thread to raise it's profile ?

Lynn
10th-December-2004, 02:01 PM
thanks, but I still don't understand why it matters :confused: It doesn't, if you ignore the rep system totally. Rep is some indication of what others think about what you are posting, so if you are using it, then those with more to say and who other people have given positive rep have more impact on other people's rep than a new person who hasn't found their feet yet or contributed to the forum much. But you are right, if you don't pay any attention to the rep system then it doesn't matter.

philsmove
10th-December-2004, 05:38 PM

I think this lady has something to with it

Divatox
This barbaric lady pirate came to Earth to free her fiancee Maligore, but her plans were ruined by the Turbo Rangers. She remained on Earth, travelling in her submarine, with a mission of vengeance towards the Power Rangers. Divatox was turned good by Zordon's energy wave in Power Rangers in Space rs! an attitude, incantation – the Turbo Power Rangers!

Divissima
10th-December-2004, 05:50 PM
I think this lady has something to with it

Divatox
This barbaric lady pirate came to Earth to free her fiancee Maligore, but her plans were ruined by the Turbo Rangers. She remained on Earth, travelling in her submarine, with a mission of vengeance towards the Power Rangers. Divatox was turned good by Zordon's energy wave in Power Rangers in Space rs! an attitude, incantation – the Turbo Power Rangers!Hey, that's my cousin you're talking about there (red outfits run in the family, although alas her cleavage is better than mine :tears: ). Hurray for Zordon's energy wave! :whistle:

Zebra Woman
10th-December-2004, 06:42 PM
How about an arty print

I love it :waycool: :waycool: :waycool:

Thanks Phil :clap:

ZW :hug:

philsmove
10th-December-2004, 07:35 PM
i think the TUC are taking part in Silly week how can we send them some rep

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4084377.stm

Lory
11th-December-2004, 12:43 PM
LikeWhat do I get a pesky pink wabbit

How about these? (http://www.bumperbollox.com/) :whistle: :rofl:

He already has the same car! :wink:

P.s. check out the pics on this site :rofl:

Pammy
13th-December-2004, 10:32 AM
I think this would be the perfect opportunity for me to suggest an online Whiskey tasting competition.

As all 'Sters should know, it is important to do things properly, in true forumite fashion with a coctail sausage :what: to clean one's pallete inbetween samples.

We must all be blindfolded or at least half cut. Andy McGregor can wear his skirt - or the outfit he leant Julian Clarey in Saturdays Come Dancing Finals :wink: . Will, who shall henceforth be known as Buffet King :whistle: has had a head start, but we won't hold it against him.

As expert, and most importantly, the man with the most wives, Chris "Dell-Boy" A must act as judge (or referee whichever is in most demand).

The first to fall, must assume their place in the losers position under the mistletoe and await further instructions :innocent:

Hold on to your silly hats this could be a bumpy ride... :devil:

Lory
13th-December-2004, 10:52 AM
How about this (http://www.unitedmaskandparty.com/Halloween/images/tiger_cat_suit.JPG) for Tiggerbabe? :wink:

Rhythm King
13th-December-2004, 11:21 AM
I think this would be the perfect opportunity for me to suggest an online Whiskey tasting competition.

As all 'Sters should know, it is important to do things properly, in true forumite fashion with a coctail sausage :what: to clean one's pallete inbetween samples.

We must all be blindfolded or at least half cut. Andy McGregor can wear his skirt - or the outfit he leant Julian Clarey in Saturdays Come Dancing Finals :wink: . Will, who shall henceforth be known as Buffet King :whistle: has had a head start, but we won't hold it against him.

As expert, and most importantly, the man with the most wives, Chris "Dell-Boy" A must act as judge (or referee whichever is in most demand).

The first to fall, must assume their place in the losers position under the mistletoe and await further instructions :innocent:

Hold on to your silly hats this could be a bumpy ride... :devil:

What? tasting the Irish stuff? I've some Bushmills Single Malt at home, but what about Scottish whisky too? Let's include that as well, perhaps with a spoonful of haggis to refresh the pallette between samples.

Anyway about this mistletoe, how come the losers get all the fun???

(BTW, does anyone else like haggis as a pizza topping, or is it just me? Discovered it at Mama's Pizza on The Grass Market. It's fab - no, really you should try it :wink: )

Pammy
13th-December-2004, 11:30 AM
Anyway about this mistletoe, how come the losers get all the fun???

(BTW, does anyone else like haggis as a pizza topping, or is it just me? Discovered it at Mama's Pizza on The Grass Market. It's fab - no, really you should try it :wink: )

Fun? You obviously haven't looked who's under the mistletoe my friend. Last time I peeped, it was Amir :innocent: :whistle: Still, each to his own :devil: Of course, if the lights were out (and nobody was home? :confused: ), and Andy was under there, you'd have to do the "touch" test to see if it was a man or a woman; knowing his penchant for skimpy numbers :wink: .

As for pizza, you sound like Boomer. His motto is, if you can't decide, order the one that looks most unpleasant on the menu and ask them to "bung an egg on it". :tears: Given the choice, I'd go for Gravlax.

Confused yet?

ChrisA
13th-December-2004, 11:31 AM
What? tasting the Irish stuff? I've some Bushmills Single Malt at home, but what about Scottish whisky too?
As referee, I deduct 5 points from RK's score for being a smartar5e with respect to the spelling of 'Whisky' (sic)

He is of course correct that the Irish spell it with an 'e', hence 'Whiskey', but this is the 'Silly Week' thread, so smartar5e stuff like that is not allowed.

I do, however, agree that it's not the losers that should get the spot under the mistletoe. After last weekend, I'm gonna keep mine up all year round.

(the mistletoe, that is :devil: )

Chris

PS It would have been 20 points deducted if not for the very silly idea of haggis as a pizza topping. :clap:

Pammy
13th-December-2004, 11:38 AM
After last weekend, I'm gonna keep mine up all year round.

With six wives, it could be a long year :innocent:

ChrisA
13th-December-2004, 11:39 AM

Actually I've just realised that Pammy is cleverer than either Rhythm King or me (probably both put together, in fact).

It's not under the mistletoe that's the losers' position...

The winners assume their position under the mistletoe too... it's just a different position :innocent:

Pammy
13th-December-2004, 11:50 AM
The winners assume their position under the mistletoe too... it's just a different position :innocent:

As usual my friend you have solved the puzzle: the losers are playing twister under the mistletoe with Andy in his skirt :what: Kissing, obviously, at your own discretion.

Now, I put it to you that Haggis Pizza is a great idea. Chris A would have to partake in the ritual eating of such culinary delights in order that if, by some series of disasterous events, he found himself under the mistletoe with all his wives at once :really: , he could use it's aromatic properties to dissuade them from demanding a kiss and as such prevent him from having to use a ranking system to decide who comes first :tears:

I should also like to take this moment to suggest that everyone not with a child on board "silly" square in the rear windscreen of your car to place a homemade one for the duration of the week; "Fear Not: All passengers over the age of 18, feel free to drive recklessly" or "Only oldies on board, don't worry about us either".

ElaineB
13th-December-2004, 01:20 PM
As usual my friend you have solved the puzzle: the losers are playing twister under the mistletoe with Andy in his skirt :what: Kissing, obviously, at your own discretion.

Now, I put it to you that Haggis Pizza is a great idea. Chris A would have to partake in the ritual eating of such culinary delights in order that if, by some series of disasterous events, he found himself under the mistletoe with all his wives at once :really: , he could use it's aromatic properties to dissuade them from demanding a kiss and as such prevent him from having to use a ranking system to decide who comes first :tears:

As a certain 'patterned' Irish Man says - 'I won't believe it until I see photographic evidence'! :rofl:

Elaine

Bardsey
13th-December-2004, 01:31 PM
I should also like to take this moment to suggest that everyone not with a child on board "silly" square in the rear windscreen of your car to place a homemade one for the duration of the week; "Fear Not: All passengers over the age of 18, feel free to drive recklessly" or "Only oldies on board, don't worry about us either".

Decisions, decisions, I can't decide which one to go for (both obviously apply to me!) I thought I might put one on saying "Beware! This camel spits!"

Pammy
13th-December-2004, 01:42 PM
"Beware! This camel spits!"

and for 80 Euros he'll even stand on his hind legs and Ceroc - that cab driver that is, I can't guarntee the Camel will...

Sparkles
13th-December-2004, 02:08 PM
I was just wondering, are there two pieces of mistletoe - one for the winners and one for the losers?
I would just like to volunteer my services as 'official mistletoe-holder' - all suggestions for where you'd like it held will be taken into consideration (except for in front of a haggis pizza)... I'll even wear my 'Sparkles' costume if you're really lucky :wink:

Now to help Santa and his shopping for the 'animals' amongst us :what: I think we should also draw up a list in the traditional manner " Naughty or Nice"... any volunteers to start us off?

ChrisA
13th-December-2004, 03:49 PM
by some series of disastrous events, he found himself under the mistletoe with all his wives at once :really:
Obviously a meaning of 'disastrous' that I hadn't come across before :innocent: :devil:

ChrisA
13th-December-2004, 05:35 PM
and as such prevent him from having to use a ranking system to decide who comes first :tears:

Wives always come first.

It's not a ranking system you need to ensure that... :devil:

Lynn
14th-December-2004, 12:35 PM
Ok - since its Silly Week - I want to be a Smurf for Christmas this year. I'm actually behaving like a man about Christmas - not written any cards or bought any presents - leaving everything to the last minute does seem to be a male Christmas habit. But I don't want to be a man, so can I be a Smurf? What are Smurfy Christmas habits? Do they leave all their shopping to the last minute too?

Pammy
14th-December-2004, 01:16 PM
Ok - since its Silly Week - I want to be a Smurf for Christmas this year. I'm actually behaving like a man about Christmas - not written any cards or bought any presents - leaving everything to the last minute does seem to be a male Christmas habit. But I don't want to be a man, so can I be a Smurf? What are Smurfy Christmas habits? Do they leave all their shopping to the last minute too?

Could be a problem. I hear :whistle: that there's nothing masculine about Smurfs. Apparently they are "sexless". Infact it's fair to say there's more testosterone in Andy McGregor's little finger :wink:

Our resident Smurf is pretty handy with blue rubber so perhaps he fashioned his own baubles this year from latex? :confused: Trouble with that is, as we all know, you blow your balloons up, put them up, but they're already starting to deflate long before Xmas Day :blush: and sometimes they even pop :tears:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-December-2004, 01:28 PM
Smurf Christmas Habits ? Aha, what you need to do is practice the art of RANDOM SHOPPING - you go round shops and buy shiny and interesting objects, on return to your mushroom home, you look at the list of people who you are giving a present too and match shiny object to person. 2 trips is generally all you need. Christmas eve is the best time to do it :)

Alternativly, you marry a smurfette and discover that its all done 2 weeks before. It means of course people get ..er..'less imaginative' presents :)

Lynn
14th-December-2004, 01:46 PM
Smurf Christmas Habits ? Aha, what you need to do is practice the art of RANDOM SHOPPING - you go round shops and buy shiny and interesting objects, on return to your mushroom home, you look at the list of people who you are giving a present too and match shiny object to person. 2 trips is generally all you need. Christmas eve is the best time to do it :)

Alternativly, you marry a smurfette and discover that its all done 2 weeks before. It means of course people get ..er..'less imaginative' presents :) I like the random Christmas shopping habits - yep, that sound about right! I'm normally more like Smurfette, but not this year :tears:

Saw a Smurf in Dublin on Saturday (OK, it was someone with blue latex paint). But he wasn't shopping.

(Actually, a true story that is somewhat related, as a little girl my mother gave me some money to buy sweets with my friend in the local shop, she gave me too much, I think I was supposed to bring the change back. I tried to buy a smurf house with the rest, but the shop owner checked with my mum who said I wasn't allowed to spend all the money in one go! See, smurfs, shopping...)

ElaineB
14th-December-2004, 02:06 PM
Right, I think it's about time that the forum held a Panto - was thinking this on the 'other place' (Bristol Le Roc Forum!). :D

Anyway, it has to be Cinders, (coz I lost a dance shoe on Saturday) and I want to know who would be up for the various parts! Smurf and Andy Mc G must take leading roles, can anyone think of a part that would be befitting of their talents??

I think Pammy should take the part of Director and my casting couch will be sent up for her use in due course!

OK, so lets have characters and any twists to the story! :clap: :rofl: :D

Elaine

Lynn
14th-December-2004, 02:15 PM
Smurf and Andy Mc G must take leading roles, can anyone think of a part that would be befitting of their talents?? Umm, the Ugly Sisters? :wink:

Rhythm King
14th-December-2004, 02:22 PM
Right, I think it's about time that the forum held a Panto -
Elaine

Oh no it isn't!

:whistle:

ElaineB
14th-December-2004, 02:39 PM
OH YES IT IS!!! He's behind you! :D

Just thought, Philsmove would you mind being the Prince - your Avator would be perfect! :whistle: :D

Elaine

philsmove
14th-December-2004, 02:46 PM
OK, so lets have characters and any twists to the story! :clap: :rofl: :D

Elaine

Lou for Tinkerbelle :clap:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-December-2004, 03:20 PM
Umm, the Ugly Sisters? :wink:
but..but...Im younger, more virile and much better looking than Andy McGregor ;)

Trish
14th-December-2004, 03:22 PM
OK, I have no imagination to come up with presents for the forum animals or write stories, so in the spirit of silly week, here are a few silly websites for you all to look at. I would put them in as links, but I'm far too silly to figure out how to do that - if someone feels like taking pity on me and letting me know how to, or doing some techy thing to change them miraculously into links, I'd be very pleased!

http://lois.co.uk/lois/silly-stuff.shtml

http://members.aol.com/spoons1000/break/index.html

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jchap/tvsil.htm

Trish
14th-December-2004, 03:23 PM
Ooh, look at that, they did it all by themselves! I'm really pleased now!

Lynn
14th-December-2004, 03:23 PM
but..but...Im younger, more virile and much better looking than Andy McGregor ;) So do you think you would be too pretty a 'sister' to be 'ugly'? (Maybe depends on how much make up you wear... :whistle: )

Dreadful Scathe
14th-December-2004, 03:27 PM
So do you think you would be too pretty a 'sister' to be 'ugly'? (Maybe depends on how much make up you wear... :whistle: )
indeed I would :) as forum evidence has proven already - i was the evil stepmother to Brady and Daves Ugly Sisters last year. Sheena - feel free to repost 'the' picture :) The trauma has passed.

Bardsey
14th-December-2004, 03:38 PM
Lou for Tinkerbelle :clap:

Can't I be a fairy too? After all, I've already got the wings :tears:

Andy McGregor
14th-December-2004, 06:17 PM
but..but...Im younger, more virile and much better looking than Andy McGregor ;)

Younger - Yes :tears:
Much better looking - Yes, but only if you like blue.
More vile - Yes, it's the blue colouring.

If we're going to be the ugly sisters I would like to be the least ugly :waycool:

Although I'd prefer to be the fairy :devil:

Lynn
14th-December-2004, 06:21 PM
Although I'd prefer to be the fairy :devil: But Bardsey already has the wings to be the fairy... we need people with suitable dresses to be the ugly sisters...

Hey, this is our own imaginary panto - who says it has to follow the rules - we could have the two 'not ugly' sisters... And two fairies...

Andy McGregor
14th-December-2004, 06:23 PM
Now that there's so many fairies on this thread the power is being shared very thinly. What we need is for all the boys and girls out there to really truly believe.

Come on boys and girls shout as loud as you can,

I believe in fairies

That's it, they're getting stronger, keep shouting or we could lose fairies from the world for ever.

Andy McGregor
14th-December-2004, 06:25 PM
Hey, this is our own imaginary panto - who says it has to follow the rules - we could have the two 'not ugly' sisters... And two fairies...

Perhaps the ugly sisters could also be fairies - although I think they usually are anyway :wink:

Maybe we should be doing Mother Goosed! :devil:

Lynn
14th-December-2004, 06:29 PM
Can't I be a fairy too? After all, I've already got the wings :tears: Me, and a wand and a little dress and sparkly silver sandals...

(OK it was my fancy dress outfit at a party a couple of years ago!)

ElaineB
14th-December-2004, 06:31 PM
Now that there's so many fairies on this thread the power is being shared very thinly. What we need is for all the boys and girls out there to really truly believe.

Come on boys and girls shout as loud as you can,

I believe in fairies

That's it, they're getting stronger, keep shouting or we could lose fairies from the world for ever.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bardsey, of course you be a fairy!!! This is Ce Roc World and you can be anything you want........

OK, so who is going to be Buttons, we also need six white mice and a pumpkin! Scary this, I am remembering too much! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whilst we are at it, I think a sprinkling of Jack and the Bean Stalk, Babes in the Wood and of course Snow White (that should be Sparkles!) and the Seven Dwarves would mix very nicely!! All those parts up for grabs!

When are we going to perform this then fellow silly week people?

Elaine

Elaine

Lynn
14th-December-2004, 06:39 PM
When are we going to perform this then fellow silly week people?

Elaine

Elaine OK - two ugly sisters, two fairies maybe - are there now two of you as well Elaine?

So all systems go for Snow Jack and the Fairy Dwarfs... Oh - I could be one of those! :whistle:

Lou
14th-December-2004, 06:41 PM
But, be careful, Andy - 'cos every time Franck steps back or turns on the wrong foot, a fairy dies! :eek:

philsmove
14th-December-2004, 06:55 PM
But Bardsey already has the wings to be the fairy... we need people with suitable dresses to be the ugly sisters...

Why stop at two fairies

BLING

Andy McGregor
14th-December-2004, 11:21 PM
Why stop at two fairies

BLING

There seems to be a grey Smurf in that picture - and he's as attractive as DS :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
15th-December-2004, 10:07 AM
There seems to be a grey Smurf in that picture - and he's as attractive as DS :wink:
Thats not a Smurf, its a goblin, but if he turns round sharpish he'll get an eyeful. :)

Lory
15th-December-2004, 10:12 AM
Thats not a Smurf, its a goblin, but if he turns round sharpish he'll get an eyeful. :)
I think he may be wishing she was a goblin :whistle:

Sorry, couldn't resist that one! :blush: :rofl:

Pammy
15th-December-2004, 10:37 AM
Backtracking slightly: so are the implications that men who wear blue latex are not "true" smurfs? :what: :really:

Oh, and did I mention, I went to Heavenly Dance Shoes yesterday and ordered "2" pairs :yum:

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Director eh? :innocent: My head will start to swell and I'll never get out of the hollow tree :really: and before I know it, I'll be cast as pumpkin :tears:

Rhythm King
15th-December-2004, 12:48 PM
Backtracking slightly: so are the implications that men who wear blue latex are not "true" smurfs? :what: :really:

Oh, and did I mention, I went to Heavenly Dance Shoes yesterday and ordered "2" pairs :yum:

What? two pairs of smurfs :eek:

I vote for Sparkles as Snow White. And having seen Jayne in a very short blue dress on Monday night, she simply has to be Principal Boy, but will it be Peter Pan, or Prince Charming?

under par
15th-December-2004, 12:59 PM
Has the director got any thoughts on casting a "GIANT" for the production.

I would humbly offer my services to her............................................... .................................................. ...............................to be a giant of course :hug:

Sparkles
15th-December-2004, 01:13 PM
What? two pairs of smurfs :eek:

I vote for Sparkles as Snow White. And having seen Jayne in a very short blue dress on Monday night, she simply has to be Principal Boy, but will it be Peter Pan, or Prince Charming?

Something tells me you're getting your pantomimes slightly muddled here...
... but Jayne can me my leading man any day :whistle: :rolleyes:

Hey, have just had a thought, if I'm Snow White does that mean I get to have seven dwarfs too??? :clap:

let's see...

Doc - Sal :cheers:
Grumpy - MartinHarper :rofl:
Bashful - Foxylady (obviously!) :whistle:
Sneezy - open to suggestions... anyone else out there got a cold :sad: ?
Dopey - there are too many candidates for this one!
Happy - Sheepman/SilverFox - cos they both make me smile so much! :flower: :flower:
Sleepy - Hmmmmmmmmm... Zzz zzz zzz zzzz .....

Sheepman
15th-December-2004, 01:38 PM
Happy - Sheepman/SilverFox - cos they both make me smile so much! :flower: You're too kind :flower:
But last time I played a dwarf, we had slightly "adjusted" roles, for some reason I was cast as "Sleazy" :really:
I think I'd better watch out for Chris, though I'm sure he'd make a great Tinkerbell :whistle:

Greg

Sparkles
15th-December-2004, 02:00 PM
I think I'd better watch out for Chris, though I'm sure he'd make a great Tinkerbell :whistle:

:rofl:
Now this I HAVE to see...
ChrisA in green tights and fairy wings - it has to be done...

... what I want to know is, what part is DavidB going to play...?

ElaineB
15th-December-2004, 02:21 PM
:rofl:

... what I want to know is, what part is DavidB going to play...?

Why, the all seeing Buttons of course! :rofl:

Elaine

Bardsey
15th-December-2004, 02:21 PM
Bardsey, of course you be a fairy!!! This is Ce Roc World and you can be anything you want........

Oh cheers, Elaine Dances about happily, flapping wings and clouting whoever gets in the way

OK, so who is going to be Buttons,

Can I suggest Pammy for Buttons.......she is great as a bloke (so long as the buttons are made of squins of course!)

under par
15th-December-2004, 02:23 PM
Can I suggest Pammy for Buttons.......she is great as a bloke (so long as the buttons are made of squins of course!)

Not chocolate buttons then?

Lou
15th-December-2004, 02:27 PM
Can I be the Wicked Queen, please? I would really really really like a role where I could dress head to foot in black & be mean to people.

Oh, wait.....

:wink:

Bardsey
15th-December-2004, 02:31 PM
Not chocolate buttons then?

No cos they remind her too much of camel droppings! :rofl:

Pammy
15th-December-2004, 02:42 PM
No cos they remind her too much of camel droppings! :rofl:

Hey Now Hey Now.

Enough of humping gags, or next time I'll take a knife to your toboggan rope :innocent: :rofl:

latinlover
15th-December-2004, 02:43 PM
Can I be the Wicked Queen, please? I would really really really like a role where I could dress head to foot in black & be mean to people.

Oh, wait.....

Actually DAAArlink
I make a wicked Queen............ :drool:

ah.......... but that's all in the past now :wink: :whistle:

Bardsey
15th-December-2004, 02:52 PM
Hey Now Hey Now.

Enough of humping gags, or next time I'll take a knife to your toboggan rope :innocent: :rofl:

B*tch !! :rofl: Just cos mine went sideways (and my Madeiran was hunkier than yours!) :whistle:

Andy McGregor
15th-December-2004, 02:52 PM

Oh, wait.....

Apart from the mean to people bit that describes the Ceroc Clone :whistle:

Can I be the Queen of Hearts?

Boomer
15th-December-2004, 02:59 PM
B*tch !! :rofl: Just cos mine went sideways (and my Madeiran was hunkier than yours!) :whistle:

I can assure you that she did not notice any hunky Maderians, thank you. :frown:

:nice:

Bardsey
15th-December-2004, 03:02 PM
I can assure you that she did not notice any hunky Maderians, thank you. :frown:

:nice:

Ooops! Didn't know you were on-line.....er.......must have been Des who noticed then :whistle: Bardsey beats a hasty retreat

Sheepman
15th-December-2004, 03:46 PM
Just cos mine went sideways (and my Madeiran was hunkier than yours!) :whistle: Hey, you know the really hunky ones carry you back up the hill afterwards :whistle:

Greg

Bardsey
15th-December-2004, 03:53 PM
Hey, you know the really hunky ones carry you back up the hill afterwards :whistle:

Greg

Just our luck! All we got was a silly photo and a request for a tip :tears:

ChrisA
15th-December-2004, 03:55 PM

I'll just see if I can find me codpiece... and then

bring it on :devil:

Pammy
15th-December-2004, 04:00 PM
I say, Bambino, no, not you, observation: "pah, women drivers!" response; "YES the roads are clear". I don't know, it's like an episode of the Forsyte Saga. For god's sake Soames, smile at least once throughout dinner. Anyone need a toothpick?...

Now, for a topical quiz:-

With cyclists who have trained for the tour de France, what muscle is larger in their bodies than in anyone else's?
What fruit is used to make Southern Comfort?
How many stomach's does a cow have?
What was the name of the first space station?
Where is Venice of the North?
How many events in a heptathalon?
What's the only race where both teams go backwards?

Keeping up eh Bardsey/Andy? let's silly it one step further...

Chicago, what was his name?
Was it North, East, South of West to wherever?
How long is she?
Hydrogen or Oxygen?

and finally

Name THIS theme tune....

Sparkles
15th-December-2004, 04:00 PM
Apart from the mean to people bit that describes the Ceroc Clone :whistle:

Can I be the Queen of Hearts?

I was sure you'd want to be Widow Twanky, or at the very least one of the ugly* sisters

*and may I point out that this word is only here because it's the commonly used name for them, I'm sure Andy would make a particularly beautiful sister...

Sparkles
15th-December-2004, 04:02 PM
How many stomach's does a cow have?

Four

How many events in a heptathalon?

Seven

What's the only race where both teams go backwards?

I'm sure this must be rowing - the Oxbridge boatrace perhaps?

Bardsey
15th-December-2004, 04:08 PM
I say, Bambino, no, not you, observation: "pah, women drivers!" response; "YES the roads are clear". I don't know, it's like an episode of the Forsyte Saga. For god's sake Soames, smile at least once throughout dinner. Anyone need a toothpick?...

:clap: :rofl: :rofl:

Now, for a topical quiz:-

With cyclists who have trained for the tour de France, what muscle is larger in their bodies than in anyone else's? Heart
What fruit is used to make Southern Comfort? Orange
How many stomach's does a cow have? Four
What was the name of the first space station? Space Lab
Where is Venice of the North? Stockholm
How many events in a heptathalon? Seven
What's the only race where both teams go backwards?Tug-of-War

Keeping up eh Bardsey/Andy? let's silly it one step further...

Chicago, what was his name? ???
Was it North, East, South of West to wherever? East
How long is she? 2365
Hydrogen or Oxygen? Hydrogen

and finally

Name THIS theme tune...???.

Sheepman
15th-December-2004, 04:31 PM
Was it North, East, South of West to wherever? Yes!
How long is she? Just a smurfette longer than he.
Hydrogen or Oxygen? Oxygen

and finally

Name THIS theme tune....Oh no! Not Trumpton again! I'm surprised at you Pammy.

Pammy
15th-December-2004, 04:32 PM
Answers to the quiz tomorrow. A kiss from Andy for the winners, a night with Andy for the losers :hug:

Bardsey
15th-December-2004, 04:36 PM
Answers to the quiz tomorrow. A kiss from Andy for the winners, a night with Andy for the losers :hug:

Please don't tell me you smuggled the quiz off the ship.......you sad, sad, person, you :rofl: If you remembered them all, then :worthy: I salute you and make a mental note never to tell you anything I want you to have forgotten the next day! :whistle:

philsmove
15th-December-2004, 05:03 PM
Can I be the Wicked Queen, please?

BLING

philsmove
17th-December-2004, 02:00 PM
Anyway, it has to be Cinders, (coz I lost a dance shoe on Saturday)

Elaine

Steal the shoes save money and still be happy :waycool:

now we know who to blame

Pammy
17th-December-2004, 02:24 PM
Greg has another odd shoe.

Between you, you could make a pair :grin:

ElaineB
17th-December-2004, 07:55 PM
Greg has another odd shoe.

Between you, you could make a pair :grin:

Is that as in 'what a lovely pair you have missus? Oooh (Frankie Howard voice helps!) :rofl:

Elaine