PDA

View Full Version : Birth announcement

Gadget
8th-December-2004, 11:47 AM
Just a breif note to say that offspring number three was welcomed into the world at 15:47 on the 7th of December weighing in at 9lb 6.25oz. The healthy and hairly little simbiant has been named Zack Sirius. He looks like all newborn babies look - like a pink and squishy winston churchill, except with dark hair and dark grey/green eyes. Mother is doing as well as can be expected from having major abdomonal surgery: tender and tired.

(Another small world syndrome - mutual recognition of one of the midwives; danced with her at Ceroc!)

Aleks
8th-December-2004, 11:54 AM
Congratulations!

drathzel
8th-December-2004, 12:16 PM
Congrats Gadge!!! I am so happy for you and your family!!! Give your wife my wishes and a big hug to both her and the baby!!!!

xSalsa_Angelx
8th-December-2004, 12:17 PM
congratulations Gadget..!!!

my turn next LOL (yeah to have babies with my future husband that is) :rofl:

Lou
8th-December-2004, 12:20 PM
Congratulations, dearheart. :hug: And I love the name! :grin: Zack Wilde & Sirius Black?

BeeBee
8th-December-2004, 12:22 PM
Congratulations! The perfect Christmas pressie . . .

Franck
8th-December-2004, 12:26 PM
Just a breif note to say that offspring number three was welcomed into the world at 15:47 on the 7th of December weighing in at 9lb 6.25oz. The healthy and hairly little simbiant has been named Zack Sirius. congratulations to you both! :cheers:

Let's hope that baby Zack doesn't keep you awake too much :D

All the best to your family!

Dreadful Scathe
8th-December-2004, 12:32 PM
Congrats Gadget. :D

Lynn
8th-December-2004, 12:33 PM
Congratulations! :flower:

Lory
8th-December-2004, 12:36 PM
Lovely news! Congratulations! :hug:

Kay
8th-December-2004, 12:39 PM
Congratulations Gadget and to your wife. :flower: You're both going to have your hands full now with 3 little ones.
Kay.

CJ
8th-December-2004, 12:50 PM
Heartfelt congratulations to you all.

:flower:

dee
8th-December-2004, 01:04 PM
Congratulations Gadget, all the best to you all :cheers: :flower:

Tiggerbabe
8th-December-2004, 02:32 PM
Huge well done to Mrs Gadget - congratulations to you, Gadget, and your family - and welcome Zack - cool name!!!! :hug: :kiss:

Forte
8th-December-2004, 03:00 PM
Congratulations . A baby in the house is a wonderful thing...check out the advice from the latest baby guru who says, swaddling swinging and shussing is guaranteed to keep them quiet. Saw it on Richard and Judy...amazing results every time. Wrap up baby tight, turn baby on side slightly in the crook of your arm with baby's head tilted down at a slight dip , swing gently and make a loud shooosh noise in baby's ear...it had a 100% success rate in making them stop crying...apparently it re creates the tight , secure feeling of the womb and the background noise they hear whilst in there. Can't remember his name but they handed him strange crying baby after baby and he made every single one of them stop crying immedietely. All the mothers in the studio were gobsmacked. Only works if they are under three months old apparently... :hug:

XSalsa_ManX
8th-December-2004, 08:35 PM
Well done gadget !! keep up the good work any more to come?? :cheers:
hope mum and offspring well :flower: for mum

Dance Demon
8th-December-2004, 08:56 PM
Congratulations Gadget. Best wishes to Mrs Gadget too. What a great time of year to have a baby :waycool:

jivecat
8th-December-2004, 09:29 PM
Congratulations, Gadget. Thought you'd gone a bit quiet recently, obviously had other things to think about!
x jivecat

Jive Brummie
8th-December-2004, 11:02 PM
Congratulations Gadget family...

Good to hear mother and baby are both fit and healthy....

Have a few more and you could have your own Gadget Family Team Cabaret!

:wink:

:worthy:

Melanie & James x x

Monika
9th-December-2004, 09:54 AM
Gadget
Congratulations to you and your family. Lovely news.
All the best
Mon x :flower: & Sam
:)

Gadget
9th-December-2004, 12:42 PM
:flower: thank you all for your kind wishes. :D

...no. There will be no more. Looking for two bricks just now. :what:

..."Zack" - well I had to keep up the unusual name thing, and his brother is Zander; some consistancy. "Sirius" - known that name for a long time (before JKR); brightest star in the sky, also called 'the dog star' (which is why JKR used it I'm sure). :waycool:

...Sleep? I get little enough with the chaos of my life already :tears:

...Great time to have a baby? well I suppose it means there is a good excuse not to put the christmas decorations up early. {bah humbug} :devil:

Graham
9th-December-2004, 01:21 PM
...no. There will be no more. Looking for two bricks just now. :what:
If you need any assistance I'm sure there are several of us who would be prepared to volunteer :wink:

Seriously, though, congratulations!

Sparkles
9th-December-2004, 03:05 PM
Congratulations!
:hug:
S. x

Rhythm King
9th-December-2004, 03:21 PM
Congratulations Gadget, however will you find time for more dancing? :wink:

Rachel
10th-December-2004, 04:24 PM
Congratulations Gadget, however will you find time for more dancing? :wink: :yeah: I was wondering the same thing!

Huge congratulations for such wonderful news!! I don't know ... I'm away from the forum for a couple of days just look at what people have been getting up to - babies, engagements, ...

Rachel

Boomer
13th-December-2004, 01:20 PM
Well done Gadget! And Madam Gadget as well of course!

Just hope the birth registration form isn't D.I.Y...god alone knows what the kid would be called!

All the best to you's
:cheers:

Pammy
13th-December-2004, 01:23 PM
Congratulations! Excellent news. Too far for a cuddle so you'll have to do it for me Gadget :hug: