PDA

View Full Version : Hammersmith xmas party 11th dec

stewart38
6th-December-2004, 03:11 PM
This looks good probably worthy of a seperate thread ?

Angels and Devils
(which are you??)
Dress in Red, white or black!
Champagne reception 8-9pm
Freestyle till 2am
Hot drinks and munchies at midnight
Bar extension
Lots of goodies
this will be a blinding night!

whos going ?

As far as Im aware this event has never been ticketed :waycool:

Missy D
7th-December-2004, 10:06 AM
Will have to ask sis!

Trousers
7th-December-2004, 10:49 AM
This looks good probably worthy of a seperate thread ?
Dress in Red, white or black!

Ahhh so its a normal Ceroc night then!

Everyone in their Ceroc Uniforms. :(

Andy McGregor
7th-December-2004, 10:58 AM
Everyone in their Ceroc Uniforms. :(

Of course there will be someone on the door checking that you're young and beautiful enough to be seen in the "Ceroc Uniform" - no oldies, no uglies, no shorties, no skinnies, no fatties, etc - they want the beatiful people in the "Ceroc (clone) Uniform" to promote the Ceroc image.

I often wonder if youth and beauty is a criteria on Mr Ellard's judging method for the Ceroc Champs - but as the judging method is kept secret we will never know. Makes you wonder, has Mr Ellard has got something to hide? :whistle:

N.B. This week I seem to have taken over the ODA role of Ceroc bashing - sorry :blush:

Gus
7th-December-2004, 11:48 AM
I often wonder if youth and beauty is a criteria on Mr Ellard's judging method for the Ceroc Champs - but as the judging method is kept secret we will never know. Makes you wonder, has Mr Ellard has got something to hide? :whistle:

N.B. This week I
seem to have taken over the ODA role of Ceroc bashing - sorry :blush:OY!The role of 'Ceroc Bashing' IS NOTpart of the ODA remit .... (its just a little malicious hobby) :devil:

Sorry Andy ... but UNFAIR. Ceroc, like any other business, have the right to target whatever age group they want. The vast majority of clubs and franchisees have the usual spread of ages ... why have a go at Ceroc for that. WE ALL KNOW the previous policy on teachers ... but even that seems to have changed (rumour has it that they've trained up someone who was actually older than 30 ... though that is as yet unsubstantiated). BUT the line about the Ceroc Championships in out of order. Come on son, beat Ceroc up for the stuff that we all know they could do better by all means... but unless there's evidence don’t beat them up for the Champs .... well not till nearer the event anyway :devil:

stewart38
7th-December-2004, 04:13 PM
Of course there will be someone on the door checking that you're young and beautiful enough to be seen in the "Ceroc Uniform" - no oldies, no uglies, no shorties, no skinnies, no fatties, etc - they want the beatiful people in the "Ceroc (clone) Uniform" to promote the Ceroc image.

:blush:

Good on them its christmas I dont want to get personal with a Elf or a goblin :waycool:

dee
7th-December-2004, 07:50 PM
What about this sis ?

Missy D
7th-December-2004, 08:12 PM
Dunno Dee think you make a mighty good devil here!

lindyloo
7th-December-2004, 10:16 PM

N.B. This week I seem to have taken over the ODA role of Ceroc bashing - sorry :blush:

What is wrong with you Andy this week, have you not taken your tablets!

The judging is no secret & he has nothing to hide.

Just to add there is no age limit on teachers now. Joanne our new London teacher is actually 41 and one of the best - gorgeous, fun and a fab teacher.

And it would be lovely just to have young, beautiful people at any venue, but the old ones keep sneaking in!

LilyB
9th-December-2004, 03:03 AM
Looks like the fabulous Robert Cordoba :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: will be going to Hammersmith this Saturday. And so will his good friend and fellow US champion dancer Steve Neeren :waycool: . It should be one helluva X'mas party!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

LilyB

RobC
9th-December-2004, 08:38 AM
Looks like the fabulous Robert Cordoba :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: will be going to Hammersmith this Saturday. And so will his good friend and fellow US champion dancer Steve Neeren :waycool: . It should be one helluva X'mas party!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

LilyB
Well that's sold it for me. Although I won't be dancing with RC, it means there will be long queues of fantastic women waiting to dance with him that I can inflict myself on instead..... :yum:

Zebra Woman
9th-December-2004, 12:34 PM
Well that's sold it for me. Although I won't be dancing with RC, it means there will be long queues of fantastic women waiting to dance with him that I can inflict myself on instead..... :yum:

Inflict away :whistle:

ZW :hug:

Lounge Lizard
9th-December-2004, 12:55 PM
Well that's sold it for me. Although I won't be dancing with RC, it means there will be long queues of fantastic women waiting to dance with him that I can inflict myself on instead..... :yum:Reminds me of a Keith Moon story (The Who Drummer) Legend has it that he could be seen collecting young attractive groupies from outside stage doors where other bands were playing and whisk them off with his individual charm - when asked about this in an interview his comment "it seem a shame to let them go to waste" probably not true but he was off the scale in soo many ways, anything was possible with him but what a rock star - cant imagine a member of westlife being accused of this. :rofl:

sorry for nicking the thread - I wont be at Hammersmith I will be at a party saturday, but as I dont have any DJ booking's now till I go to manchester on 29th I hope to get lots of dancing in
LL

Sparkles
9th-December-2004, 03:08 PM
Wish I could go, but won't be able to make it this time :sad:
... at least it saves me having to decide whether I'd be an angel :innocent: or a devil :devil:
:rolleyes:
S. x

Andreas
11th-December-2004, 08:08 PM
looks like I'll be going :waycool:

RobC
11th-December-2004, 08:43 PM
looks like I'll be going :waycool:
See you there (after the SCD final :waycool: )

Andreas
12th-December-2004, 08:00 PM
now there were so many people, I missed you. You shoulda screamed :rofl: All the red haired people were female :eek:

Zebra Woman
12th-December-2004, 08:31 PM
now there were so many people, I missed you. You shoulda screamed :rofl: All the red haired people were female :eek:

You missed RobC ???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Plenty of others didn't ....:sick:

Slot?........what slot???

Such a gentleman...not once did he let them get me :clap: :innocent:

ZW :flower:

bobgadjet
12th-December-2004, 11:08 PM
Just to add there is no age limit on teachers now. Joanne our new London teacher is actually 41 and one of the best - gorgeous, fun and a fab teacher.

And it would be lovely just to have young, beautiful people at any venue, but the old ones keep sneaking in!

Gorgeous...............DEFINATELY
Fun......................DEFINATELY
Fab teacher...........DEFINATELY
AGE ! ! ! ! ! OH DEAR......she's going to love you for that one ! ! ! ! ! ! :whistle:

And as for age....... WHAT's age got to do with anything, when it comes to dancing?

Us wrinklies might be a tad bit slower, not quite as slim as a few years back, or as attractive, but we do tend to be a little more "Acurate" on the dancefloor, I'm sure.

Andreas
13th-December-2004, 01:23 AM
... but we do tend to be a little more "Acurate" on the dancefloor, I'm sure.

I am sure you are right there! :cheers:

stewart38
14th-December-2004, 05:08 PM
Didnt think it was as good as previous years

what was that raffle about ?

Andreas
15th-December-2004, 09:45 AM
Well, it was my first xmas party there and over large parts the music was nice, not too much boring disco stuff :)

Must say I didn't notice a lot of the 'extras', they must have done all that quietly :rofl:

Missy D
15th-December-2004, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=LilyB so will his good friend and fellow US champion dancer Steve Neeren :waycool: . It should be one helluva X'mas party!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

LilyB[/QUOTE]

Ah so thats who this Steve was - i had some lovely dances with him and what a nice person he was too :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Where were all the regulars saturday?

stewart38
15th-December-2004, 11:11 AM
Well, it was my first xmas party there and over large parts the music was nice, not too much boring disco stuff :)

Must say I didn't notice a lot of the 'extras', they must have done all that quietly :rofl:

Lots of fading again of music particulary early on , I guess DJs hope punters wont notice

At least not as crowded as previous years and I didnt spot a Elf in site :sick:

Andreas
15th-December-2004, 11:25 AM
Lots of fading again of music particulary early on , I guess DJs hope punters wont notice

At least not as crowded as previous years and I didnt spot a Elf in site :sick:

I would not have noticed, I got there late :D

Will
15th-December-2004, 03:06 PM
What I want to know is why James Geary didn't when the best dressed punter award? His Christmassy outfit was the highlight of the night. It must have taken him hours to get ready!