PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to sit on Santa's lap??

Lory
5th-December-2004, 09:27 PM
I don't mind if I do! :D :whistle:

Tiggerbabe
5th-December-2004, 10:39 PM
Ho Ho Ho Lory :rofl: :rofl:

Dance Demon
6th-December-2004, 06:44 AM
Oi!!!! Lory.............when I posed for that photo, you promised me you would never let anyone see it.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bigdjiver
6th-December-2004, 08:18 AM
Oi!!!! Lory.............when I posed for that photo, you promised me you would never let anyone see it.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I think that may be what the straw was for.

drathzel
6th-December-2004, 09:54 AM
I don't mind if I do! :D :whistle:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: D steps over the puddle to get to him, trips head first into the bundle of hay!!! WOO HOO!!!! :clap: :clap:

David Franklin
6th-December-2004, 10:33 AM
I think that may be what the straw was for.
That was straw? I thought it was a really bad personal grooming problem... :blush:

Dave

Lory
6th-December-2004, 11:53 AM
That was straw? I thought it was a really bad personal grooming problem... :blush:

Dave
I could sort that out, quick as a flash, no problem! :wink:

Now, where did I put my 'straw' trimmers :rolleyes: :rofl:

Father Christmas
6th-December-2004, 11:53 AM
While you're on my lap can you sort out my hat? My hands are fully occupied holding back all this cold straw.

Oh, I'm a bit cold too so I need warming up a bit if there's anyone that can help :wink:

And while I've got your attention, please remember I'm watching you all to see if you're naughty or nice :whistle:

xSalsa_Angelx
8th-December-2004, 01:53 AM
ah hello there santa :D

wander if you're gonna be nice to me this year? well my wish certainaly came true from last year :) thanks, it took time but finally arrived :D

you're the best santa :flower: