PDA

View Full Version : "Invitations" Web Site???

Chicklet
5th-December-2004, 05:18 PM
A few weeks ago I skim read an article in a weekend paper (will have been the Times or the Herald) about a web site where one can register one's interests and other details (and no doubt pay £x to register of course) and in return receive invitations to galleries, movie parties, book signings etc etc...of course I put the paper safe to read properly at a later date and since appear to have filed it in the big round file in the kitchen...anyone else see this?? or heard of it by other means?? :)

Lindsay
6th-December-2004, 10:34 PM
Pray tell, is that your own delicate waist which that red girdle confines?

Trousers
7th-December-2004, 01:34 AM
Pray tell, is that your own delicate waist which that red girdle confines?

Yeah i sort of lost track of the thread there lookin at the avatar too.

D'oh hope no one important saw that!

Oh bugger come clean chicklet is that you??????????

:grin: :blush: :flower: :wink: :drool: :yum:

i'm in trubble now. . . . . .

Dreadful Scathe
7th-December-2004, 10:41 AM
ooh cleavage. Whats this thread about then ?

Chicklet
7th-December-2004, 11:29 AM
it's MEDICINAL!!!!

I've hurt my back (that sciatic nerve's a b***** and yes it REALLY does reach all the way to the foot!!!) so if I ever manage to get out of the house again :tears: :tears: I will need to be well supported. :innocent: :devil:

That said it IS pretty :waycool: eh :grin:

Dance Demon
7th-December-2004, 06:31 PM
it's MEDICINAL!!!!

I've hurt my back (that sciatic nerve's a b***** and yes it REALLY does reach all the way to the foot!!!) so if I ever manage to get out of the house again :tears: :tears: I will need to be well supported. :innocent: :devil:

We'll support you evermore.... :clap: :clap: .........hope the back gets better soon Chickie, we miss ya..........and the cartwheels :wink:

Lindsay
9th-December-2004, 09:28 PM
it's MEDICINAL!!!!

Now that's a fine excuse to wear sexy red undies.

But seriously, get better soon, we all miss ya!! :nice: