PDA

View Full Version : TheTramp...missing ?

Dreadful Scathe
1st-December-2004, 03:39 PM
Whats happened to the Forum Legend ? TheTramp is absent without leave! :) His messages were regular up until the 13th of November, they tailed off and he dissapeared on the 24th along with his avatar and user pic. Witness relocation program ? Joined a Nunnery ? Is he starring in some sort of B-Movie dance remake of Godzilla ? Got a job as Wills minder full time (just like the TV series, aah the memories)? We should be told ! :D

Forte
1st-December-2004, 05:12 PM
Whats happened to the Forum Legend ? TheTramp is absent without leave! :) His messages were regular up until the 13th of November, they tailed off and he dissapeared on the 24th along with his avatar and user pic. Witness relocation program ? Joined a Nunnery ? Is he starring in some sort of B-Movie dance remake of Godzilla ? Got a job as Wills minder full time (just like the TV series, aah the memories)? We should be told ! :D

Now you've got me worried...where is he? :tears:

CJ
1st-December-2004, 05:15 PM
One too many comments about dodgy DJing using laptops?!? DD?? :whistle:

Sparkles
1st-December-2004, 05:27 PM
See, people do notice when you're not around... and you didn't believe me, Trampy :rolleyes:.

Dreadful Scathe
1st-December-2004, 05:51 PM
See, people do notice when you're not around... and you didn't believe me, Trampy :rolleyes:.
We only have your word for it that hes reading this Sparkles :)

jockey
1st-December-2004, 06:12 PM
Whats happened to the Forum Legend ? TheTramp is absent without leave! :) His messages were regular up until the 13th of November, they tailed off and he dissapeared on the 24th along with his avatar and user pic. Witness relocation program ? Joined a Nunnery ? Is he starring in some sort of B-Movie dance remake of Godzilla ? Got a job as Wills minder full time (just like the TV series, aah the memories)? We should be told ! :DAlive and well actually - I posted something 'scathing' (gettit) about DJs and, quick as a flash - a private message, timed at 12 40 am (he is a student now I believe). :clap:

Dance Demon
1st-December-2004, 07:04 PM
One too many comments about dodgy DJing using laptops?!? DD?? :whistle:

Moi:innocent:..........Seem to remember the last comment came from a certain kilted DJ :devil:

Andy McGregor
1st-December-2004, 11:57 PM
The Tramp is alive and well. But he's busy being a little :whistle: fresher :devil:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-December-2004, 10:21 AM
Is he an astronaught ? Has he travelled to Uranus ? Say hello to him for me :D

Sparkles
2nd-December-2004, 10:39 AM
Oh, he's reading, he's just keeping his mouth shut - makes a change :whistle: :wink:
I think it'll take some doing to get him to post again though...

Yliander
2nd-December-2004, 11:19 AM
Oh, he's reading, he's just keeping his mouth shut - makes a change :whistle: :wink: he is becoming a very proficient lurker on the Australian Forum as well .. He is being a very dedicated student...

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-December-2004, 11:33 AM
he is becoming a very proficient lurker on the Australian Forum as well .. He is being a very dedicated student...
Im sure I registereed for the Australian forum but cant remember what email address I used - the few i have tried have failed :( (they must have banned me :) )

Yliander
2nd-December-2004, 12:10 PM
Im sure I registereed for the Australian forum but cant remember what email address I used - the few i have tried have failed :( (they must have banned me :) ) assuming you used the same user name there as you have here - there is no Dreadful Scathe on the Australian Ceroc forum members list.... we don't ban people just tourture them endlessly :devil:

Magic Hans
2nd-December-2004, 12:39 PM
assuming you used the same user name there as you have here - there is no Dreadful Scathe on the Australian Ceroc forum members list.... we don't ban people just tourture them endlessly :devil:

There is now!!!! :D

Yliander
2nd-December-2004, 12:44 PM
There is now!!!! :D indeed there is but no magic hands

drathzel
2nd-December-2004, 01:32 PM
Trampy is alive and well and still dj-ing at dundee invercarse! I also spoke to him on tues so we shall await his return with baited breath!

Hevmac
2nd-December-2004, 09:54 PM
yup...come on trampy its very quiet without you! :hug:
NO i am not after a dance!! :whistle:

Lindsay
2nd-December-2004, 10:37 PM
Has he travelled to Uranus ? Say hello to him for me :D

just did, sayz hi
tight fit

CJ
3rd-December-2004, 12:29 AM
tight fit

No way!! :eek:

Uranus is WAAAAAAAAAAY too big to be a tight fit!! :D

Robert Winter
3rd-December-2004, 12:34 PM
Im sure I registereed for the Australian forum but cant remember what email address I used - the few i have tried have failed :( (they must have banned me :) )Sorry about that. I did have some problems when I first launched the forum. About 35 people had signed up and then the DB broke in a VERY VERY bad way. So I had to ask everyone to reregister. But that was almost 6 months ago. I didn't think it had been that long since you had logged on. If it is then you are a very very bad Smurf, now go to Divissima's room for a spanking (I believe she has managed to pry the moderators cane out of Yliander’s hands for a little while). *where is a whip smilie... hmm, Franck needs to add one*.

Lindsay
3rd-December-2004, 12:58 PM
No way!! :eek:

Uranus is WAAAAAAAAAAY too big to be a tight fit!! :D

U heard wrong... gnat's chuff me.

et toi? heard the story 'bout 4 at once

Andy McGregor
3rd-December-2004, 01:35 PM
U heard wrong... gnat's chuff me.

et toi? heard the story 'bout 4 at once

Like small moons orbiting a large planet or maybe small fighters circling the Death Star?

Lory
3rd-December-2004, 01:49 PM
Like small moons orbiting a large planet or maybe small fighters circling the Death Star?CJ - small moon? NEVER! :wink: :rofl:

CJ
3rd-December-2004, 03:28 PM
heard the story 'bout 4 at once

Heard the story?!?!?

Yeah, right... U, if I remember correctly, were operating the vid, not to mention that hosepipe thing :D

Yliander
3rd-December-2004, 04:13 PM
If it is then you are a very very bad Smurf, now go to Divissima's room for a spanking (I believe she has managed to pry the moderators cane out of Yliander’s hands for a little while). *where is a whip smilie... hmm, Franck needs to add one*.Sorry Divi but you have to get your own whip :na:

Lory
3rd-December-2004, 04:31 PM
Heard the story?!?!?

Yeah, right... U, if I remember correctly, were operating the vid, not to mention that hosepipe thing :DCJ, can you confirm this had nothing to do with the production of a home video about colonic irrigation? :sick:

CJ
3rd-December-2004, 04:58 PM
CJ, can you confirm this had nothing to do with the production of a home video about colonic irrigation? :sick:

I actually remember that promo vid for colonic irrigation: aimed at models, rich and famous, etc, etc... and whilst the, er, star of the vid had an uncanny resemblence to your humble CJ, I can confirm that I was not he.

However, the well, um, eh, production that Linz was involved in had more to do with bondage, water and various other elements but I'd be ungentlemanly if I divulged the details without her permission, so I'll leave that to her.

Similarly, if you have any Q's or want to get involved in the next vid, do PM Linz and she'll take it from there...

Anything you want to add, Lindsay?!? :flower:

Andy McGregor
3rd-December-2004, 05:05 PM
I actually remember that promo vid for colonic irrigation:

Many years ago I made a video on Colonoscopy - this was a seriously scary video which showed the stars parts of themselves that they'd never seen before - imagine a fibre optic camera so you can see where the other end of the pipe is going :sick:

These cameras aren't readily available, but I'll bet Lory knows where to get one :what:

p.s. Is this just slightly off topic?

Will
3rd-December-2004, 05:21 PM
I don't know!

I open up a thread entitled "TheTramp...missing ?" and what's it all about? Colonic Irrigation :sick:

Well I've spoken to the Tramp and he is still alive and well.

Lory
3rd-December-2004, 05:39 PM
These cameras aren't readily available, but I'll bet Lory knows where to get one :what:

HERE! (http://www.1800endoscope.com/) :D

True story... A couple of years back my father had to have an endoscopy (a camera down the throat) to investigate a suspected peptic ulcer, the appointments were running very very late and the nurses apologised profusely to my father, as he was wheeled into the operating theatre, explaining that they had just done a colonoscopy and everything needed to be sterilised! :sick:

Lindsay
3rd-December-2004, 09:40 PM
However, the well, um, eh, production that Linz was involved in had more to do with bondage, water and various other elements but I'd be ungentlemanly if I divulged the details without her permission, so I'll leave that to her.
Similarly, if you have any Q's or want to get involved in the next vid, do PM Linz and she'll take it from there...

:blush: ermmm, no really..... now the whole forum knows!
just don't mention the gerbil.

btw, you left ure lube...