PDA

View Full Version : Jango Presents a Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special - Mon 13th Dec, H'smith

Toby wan Kenobe
1st-December-2004, 01:09 PM
The Jango Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special - Monday 13th Dec
Get your sequins out and your glad-rags on for Monday 13th December when Jango will be teaching some of the fun and flashy moves that have featured on TV’s Strictly Come Dancing.

The 1 hour class will be taught by the fabulous Will and Kate, followed by 2 hours of freestyle with The Kenobe Dance Experience.
AND we’ll have Christmas mince pie’s. :clap:

Fab class, friendly venue, free parking, inexpensive beer, close to the tube, Kate’s fab dresses, Will’s bad jokes, Kenobe phat sounds, TwK’s loud shirts, Divi’s mince pies – what more could you want….!
:clap: :cheers: :clap: :cheers: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :cheers: :clap: :cheers:

8.00pm Jango Strictly Come Dancing class with Will & Kate

9.00-11.00pm 2 hours of Freestyle with The Kenobe Dance Experience

When?
Monday 13th December.

Where?
Hammersmith Club, Rutland Grove, Hammersmith, London W6.

Come on down and bring some friends......

ElaineB
1st-December-2004, 02:00 PM
Get your sequins out and your glad-rags on for Monday 13th December when Jango will be teaching some of the fun and flashy moves that have featured on TV’s Strictly Come Dancing.

The 1 hour class will be taught by the fabulous Will and Kate, followed by 2 hours of freestyle with The Kenobe Dance Experience.

Fab class, friendly venue, free parking, inexpensive beer, close to the tube, Kate’s fab dresses, Will’s bad jokes, Kenobe phat sounds, TwK’s loud shirts, Divi’s mince pies – what more could you want….!
:clap: :cheers: :clap: :cheers: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :cheers: :clap: :cheers:

When?
Monday 13th December.

Where?

'What more could you want? Me? I want your sequinned jacket!! :clap:

Sounds fun, could be worth the trip from Bristol!

Elaine

LilyB
2nd-December-2004, 02:54 AM
.....Come on down and bring some friends......

Mind if we bring Robert Cordoba? ..... :whistle: :waycool: :worthy:

Will
2nd-December-2004, 12:16 PM

No, as long as he doesn't use the weak dollar as an excuse not to get a round in!

Daisy
2nd-December-2004, 06:58 PM

Right thats it......I'm definately coming. Save me a place! Oh and I expect the lovely Ray will be with me.xx :flower: :grin:

Andy McGregor
2nd-December-2004, 07:41 PM
Divi’s mince pies – what more could you want?
:what:

Please don't do this to us - how are we supposed to sleep at nights? :devil:

jockey
3rd-December-2004, 01:18 AM
Defanately ccoming as well. :yeah:

Will
7th-December-2004, 06:46 PM

When?
Monday 13th December.

Where?

I know he posted this a week ago, but I've only just notice the "Will's bad jokes" quote......

I'll have you know that I've been getting a lot more laughs that Kate recently :mad:

Ipod's don't slag of the teacher :angry:

Lory
8th-December-2004, 02:03 PM
I'm coming and hopefully I've got another couple of friends to come too! :)

We're Jango virgins, so please be gentle! :o :flower:

Simon r
8th-December-2004, 02:09 PM
We will try and make it not sure if bex needs me ....
but will do my best to get down with nicole :nice:

DavidB
8th-December-2004, 02:38 PM
We will try and make it not sure if bex needs me ....
but will do my best to get down with nicoleDon't worry if you can't make it. Just send Nicole.

Feelingpink
8th-December-2004, 03:19 PM
I know he posted this a week ago, but I've only just notice the "Will's bad jokes" quote......

I'll have you know that I've been getting a lot more laughs that Kate recently :mad:

Is that laughs WITH you or laughs AT you? :grin:

Zebra Woman
8th-December-2004, 06:50 PM
OK OK... I'm coming.

ZW :flower:

Sheepman
9th-December-2004, 02:20 PM
OK OK... I'm coming. Me too.

SilverFox
9th-December-2004, 02:24 PM
....and me! :D

Sparkles
9th-December-2004, 03:00 PM
I'll be there - save me some dances everyone! :flower:

Rhythm King
9th-December-2004, 03:06 PM
I'll be there - save me some dances everyone! :flower:

And will your legendary baking skills be in evidence? After all, Diva's bringing mince pies :drool:

Simon r
9th-December-2004, 04:53 PM
Don't worry if you can't make it. Just send Nicole.

nicole cant make it does that mean i can't come now :eek:

Divissima
9th-December-2004, 05:30 PM
nicole cant make it does that mean i can't come now :eek:Wahey :clap: :whistle: , all the more for the rest of us :wink: :devil:

Zebra Woman
9th-December-2004, 06:47 PM
Any chance of a late finish??

Please please...it is Christmas after all :grin:

ZW:flower:

Will
10th-December-2004, 05:11 PM
Any chance of a late finish??

Please please...it is Christmas after all :grin:

ZW:flower:

Well it will go on until at least 11pm. If the venue owner doesn't kick us out I'm sure the TobeMeister will keep slammin' out his funky beats.

Of course if we ply the venue owner with drinks...... :wink:
(DavidB - Don't even think about buying Kent House before Monday :what: )

Rhythm King
10th-December-2004, 05:24 PM
Well it will go on until at least 11pm. If the venue owner doesn't kick us out I'm sure the TobeMeister will keep slammin' out his funky beats.

Of course if we ply the venue owner with drinks...... :wink:
(DavidB - Don't even think about buying Kent House before Monday :what: )

And if we ply Kate with drinks, will she dance with me again? (Last time I danced with her was at Southport and she'd had a cocktail frenzy :wink: :rofl: )

Feelingpink
10th-December-2004, 05:27 PM
And if we ply Kate with drinks, will she dance with me again? (Last time I danced with her was at Southport and she'd had a cocktail frenzy :wink: :rofl: )

You might be out of luck - cocktails ... at Kent House. :rofl: :rofl:

DavidB
10th-December-2004, 05:42 PM
cocktails ... at Kent House.They do two - Bitter Top and Lager Top.

Feelingpink
10th-December-2004, 05:44 PM
They do two - Bitter Top and Lager Top.

But will they put a cherry and an umbrella in it for me? :D

David Franklin
10th-December-2004, 05:44 PM
They do two - Bitter Top and Lager Top.After a previous experience (when he was served a half-pint of wine), Will is planning on trying a wine-shandy next time...

Dave

Feelingpink
10th-December-2004, 05:47 PM
After a previous experience (when he was served a half-pint of wine), Will is planning on trying a wine-shandy next time...

Dave

And the problem with half a pint of wine for Will is ...? :wink:

David Franklin
10th-December-2004, 06:04 PM
And the problem with half a pint of wine for Will is ...? :wink:If you'd tasted the wine @ KH you wouldn't need to ask... :sick:

Dave

Will
13th-December-2004, 12:28 PM

Sadly, these "Cocktail Frenzy's" are happening all too often these days. It's costing me a small fortune! :sick:

Rhythm King
13th-December-2004, 12:36 PM
Sadly, these "Cocktail Frenzy's" are happening all too often these days. It's costing me a small fortune! :sick:

Great! That means I'll be getting a dance :cheers: :clap: :drool:

ChrisA
13th-December-2004, 04:03 PM
If you'd tasted the wine @ KH you wouldn't need to ask... :sick:

Better make it a whole pint, then, to be on the safe side.

Sparkles
13th-December-2004, 04:15 PM
And will your legendary baking skills be in evidence? After all, Diva's bringing mince pies :drool:

It's not a T-dance y'know :rolleyes:
I don't know, bake a cake or two and suddenly you're expected to feed the five thousand! :wink:
Wait for the 19th - cake(s) will definitely be in evidence then :cheers:
S. x

Rhythm King
13th-December-2004, 05:02 PM
It's not a T-dance y'know :rolleyes:
I don't know, bake a cake or two and suddenly you're expected to feed the five thousand! :wink:
Wait for the 19th - cake(s) will definitely be in evidence then :cheers:
S. x
:clap: :drool: :clap:

R-K :flower:

Simon r
14th-December-2004, 12:58 PM
Wow what a night are we all keeping quite :whistle:

Lory
14th-December-2004, 01:11 PM
Wow what a night are we all keeping quite :whistle:I didn't want to name drop! :innocent: :rofl:

My word, what a night exactly! I was blown away! :waycool:

I've not laughed so much in a class for ages, Brilliant! Well done Will and Kate :clap: (although I provided slightly more entertainment than I bargained for, with the 'chicken chest' move :blush: :rofl: )

And Toby, well, what can I say? :waycool: but (Arny style voice) 'I'll be back'!!!! :worthy:

Rhythm King
14th-December-2004, 01:12 PM
Wow what a night are we all keeping quite :whistle:

Awesome! :worthy: - But shh! Don't tell everybody :wink:

Rhythm King
14th-December-2004, 01:19 PM
I've not laughed so much in a class for ages, Brilliant! Well done Will and Kate :clap: (although I provided slightly more entertainment than I bargained for, with the 'chicken chest' move :blush: :rofl: )

:yeah: :rofl: :worthy: What an image to remember - if only DavidB had got the video camera out earlier! He could've caught TwK's "Samba Face" too! :rofl: Roll on Sunday for the Tea Dance

Zebra Woman
14th-December-2004, 01:38 PM
I didn't want to name drop! :innocent: :rofl:

My word, what a night exactly! I was blown away! :waycool:

Fantastic night..amazing :clap:

I've not laughed so much in a class for ages, Brilliant! Well done Will and Kate :clap:
:yeah: That was such a funny yet strangely satisfying routine. I have never laughed so much...and that was before you did your THANG Lory :worthy:

(although I provided slightly more entertainment than I bargained for, with the 'chicken chest' move :blush: :rofl: )

Yes you did !!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ample Entertainment :worthy:

ZW :flower:

foxylady
14th-December-2004, 03:31 PM
What a great night !

Thank you Lory for persuading me to come :flower:

So many wonderful dancers, so many wonderful dances, and so many wonderful tunes to really dance to ! Loved TWKs set (and, yes Toby, the last track really did want to make me leave) as it gave so much scope for interpretation....

And I don't think I've ever seen DavidB move so much whilst dancing - come to that I haven't seen him dance as often with his wife either... :wink: (a correlation perhaps ?)

DavidB
14th-December-2004, 03:54 PM
And I don't think I've ever seen DavidB move so much whilst dancingI wasn't at Jango last night. There are unsubstantiated reports that I have a clone visiting various venues at the moment.

It is easy to tell the two of us apart - the real DavidB can only be found standing still, near the bar, drinking a pint of Stella.

The fake one drinks orange & lemonade, uses footwork :eek: :eek: and even spins :rofl:

Obviously this cloning technology has a long way to go. In the meantime you can support the 'Real DavidB Campaign' by buying my new instructional DVD "The DavidB Guide to Footwork and Movement". (running time 0.1 minutes)

Rhythm King
14th-December-2004, 04:39 PM
I wasn't at Jango last night. There are unsubstantiated reports that I have a clone visiting various venues at the moment.

It is easy to tell the two of us apart - the real DavidB can only be found standing still, near the bar, drinking a pint of Stella.

The fake one drinks orange & lemonade, uses footwork :eek: :eek: and even spins :rofl:

Obviously this cloning technology has a long way to go. In the meantime you can support the 'Real DavidB Campaign' by buying my new instructional DVD "The DavidB Guide to Footwork and Movement". (running time 0.1 minutes)

Not just spins but DOUBLEspins no less :worthy:

Will
14th-December-2004, 05:29 PM
It's simple.....

The Fake DavidB does double spins
The Real DavidB drinks double gins.

Rhythm King
14th-December-2004, 05:34 PM
It's simple.....

The Fake DavidB does double spins
The Real DavidB drinks double gins.

Talking of which, you must've been splashing out on the cocktails - I had 3 (THREE!) fabulous dances with Kate last night :wink:

Will
14th-December-2004, 05:42 PM
And I don't think I've ever seen DavidB move so much whilst dancing - come to that I haven't seen him dance as often with his wife either... :wink: (a correlation perhaps ?)
I was wondering why Lily was yelling "Schnell! Schnell!" at him all night. :what:

Will
14th-December-2004, 05:46 PM
Talking of which, you must've been splashing out on the cocktails - I had 3 (THREE!) fabulous dances with Kate last night :wink:
Yep - that cost me 2 lager shandy's and a bitter top.

Kent House's somewhat "limited" cocktail menu is fast re-inventing Kate into the new Boddingtons girl.

Daisy
14th-December-2004, 07:24 PM
Last night was certainly worth driving all that way for....what a great evening.

Toby my love, you rock. Great music. :clap: Bring it on Fluff!! :worthy: