PDA

View Full Version : Greenford Xmas Party

Mary
28th-November-2004, 03:38 PM
Let's get the parties started!!! Greenford Ceroc (previously Uxbridge) has got it's Xmas party this Thursday 2nd. I know there are a few forumite faces who are going to be there, but who else is going? And if not, why not!!!!!!

I am driving all the way from Cardiff to be there :what:

I know there are going to be some cabarets and food and stuff - check out the website in case there is some more info there - www.clubceroc.com (I think). Be great to see lots of familiar faces there, and it really is rather a nice venue.

M

Bex
3rd-December-2004, 02:38 PM
Wow, what a night, I had a fab time! Superb showcases demonstrations from Simon & Nicole, Yuko & Phil and Mary & Tony!!! :clap: I had some great freestyle dances too!

Well done Mary for making it all the way from Cardiff, hope the journey back up the road wasn't too tiresome :sick:

Roll on next Thursday!!

Bex

stewart38
3rd-December-2004, 03:39 PM
Heard about it far too late (no e-mail reminders ?),

Can people please tell me I didnt miss much for my £18.50 :sick:

Im joking here Im sure it was an excellent nite

Simon r
3rd-December-2004, 04:52 PM
Heard about it far too late (no e-mail reminders ?),

Can people please tell me I didnt miss much for my £18.50 :sick:

Im joking here Im sure it was an excellent nite

you missed a fantastic night great music there must of been enough food to sink a battle ship.....
fantastic dances all night with a lot of my fav people ...
well done to phil and Yuko and mary and Tony great dancing ....
For those asking after my music was supplied by the great TWK and it's mine all mine ..... ha ha....
So Stewart you did miss a good night no a fab night but i will not lose any sleep over it ,........

stewart38
3rd-December-2004, 05:19 PM
So Stewart you did miss a good night no a fab night but i will not lose any sleep over it ,........

good :sick:

Mary
4th-December-2004, 12:59 PM
Well, made it back to Cardiff OK. Just gutted I had to leave before the end and miss dancing with my fav. dancers. I love this new venue for Uxbridge Ceroc - great floor (and I'm very picky about my floors!!!) and Helen did herself proud with playing some fab music.

Simon & Nicole and Phil & Yuko, you were a joy to watch - I always get a kick out of watching you guys (OK, so I'm a perv :wink: )

Well done Bex for hosting a great evening. :worthy:

M