PDA

View Full Version : My girl, she is a mad one...

Martin
26th-November-2004, 07:49 PM
Having come over to the UK earlier this year (first time for her) my wonderful girlfriend, for some insane reason wants to pop over again, and then do a tour of Europe.

We did London, Scotland, Camber together and many places in between (including teaching at the famous "Hipsters"). She now wants more!

The plan is to spend 1 to 3 days at a time, staying with people happy to put us up across the country.

Last time we spent a lot of time in London (thanks so much David and Lily) mainly coz we wanted to practice for the double trouble :clap: :cheers:
She was so excited that we made it for the Ceroc comp (the cup is in prime position on my sideboard) - Lily, you are a legend.

Guys, if we come over, is anyone game to put us up for 1 to 3 days and direct my dance MAD girlfriend to the local venues? Nights in or out with food involved are also cool.

For my part I can do the teaching thing...if required.

Reply or PM me.

Martin Elliott

Gary
27th-November-2004, 01:10 AM
I hope you'll be bringing her back in time for Nicky's comp (*tap tap tap* of the foot).

LilyB
27th-November-2004, 03:02 PM
Oi, Martin my mate!!! :angry: What's wrong with Chez Barker then? :angry:
(The only caveat will be first 2 weeks of January when we will be in the Far East :clap: )

Other than that, you & Janet can park yourselves at ours, if you are so inclined ..... :whistle: Just let us know when.

Lily :kiss: :hug:

Martin
27th-November-2004, 04:22 PM
Oi, Martin my mate!!! :angry: What's wrong with Chez Barker then? :angry:
(The only caveat will be first 2 weeks of January when we will be in the Far East :clap: )

Other than that, you & Janet can park yourselves at ours, if you are so inclined ..... :whistle: Just let us know when.

Lily :kiss: :hug:

Chez Barker, a wonderful place to stay, we will certainly make sure we visit your wonderful establishment! [Thanks so much] :hug:

On our next trip, Janet is keen to see a bit more of the country (as if Scotland, Derby, Stratford upon Avon, Dunstable, Camber and London was not enough!). So we are keen to go Brighton, Arundel, Worthing, the West country, anywhere else that comes up, and a bit of Europe (well I could well miss the Europe bit, but I don't think I will get away with it this time), we will of course be sure not to miss London and your wonderful company. :cheers:

Maybe a bit of a drive around visiting various places where people are happy to put us up for a short time.

It will not be the first 2 weeks in January, as Derek from the UK is staying here with us in Sydney then.

Have a great time in the Far East :kiss:

Martin

Rachel
1st-December-2004, 10:39 AM
Martin, you know you're welcome at ours any time, if you fancy staying in the midlands. We're pretty accessible for London, Hemel/Chesham, Nottingham, Birmingham, etc. etc. It would be lovely to see you and Janet again.

.... - all I could think is Rachel, what have you been feeding him? :really: Martin ... if you dare, that is!! :D :eek:

Rachel x

Martin
1st-December-2004, 04:04 PM
Martin, you know you're welcome at ours any time, if you fancy staying in the midlands. We're pretty accessible for London, Hemel/Chesham, Nottingham, Birmingham, etc. etc. It would be lovely to see you and Janet again.

... if you dare, that is!! :D :eek:

Rachel x

He he, thanks Rachel :kiss: I do not know yet when but this time we MUST make sure we visit you and Mark (and if you can feed me what he is on..... :really: who knows! :waycool: )

Magic Hans
1st-December-2004, 07:04 PM
Guys, if we come over, is anyone game to put us up for 1 to 3 days and direct my dance MAD girlfriend to the local venues? Nights in or out with food involved are also cool.

For my part I can do the teaching thing...if required.

Reply or PM me.

Martin Elliott

You'd be welcome at my pad, Nottingham. If I'm organised enough, I'll be able to arrange a decent (double) room .... otherwise it might have to be a futon!

Let me know nearer the time.

Cheers ... Ian

Daisy
1st-December-2004, 10:10 PM
Your welcome to stay with us again Martin....you know how comfy the spare room bed is. Just let us know when as we do have a few week-ends booked away.

LOL Jane :hug:

Rachel
2nd-December-2004, 03:22 PM
Huh, futon, comfy spare room ... Well we can offer you our bedroom (with or without us in it - depending on tastes), with brothel-red lighting, a king-size feather duvet, electric blanket, en-suite bathroom that you only have to cross the landing to reach, AND for dinner, any flavour pot noodle you care to choose. How's about that??
R.

Dan Hudson
2nd-December-2004, 03:32 PM
Huh, futon, comfy spare room ... Well we can offer you our bedroom (with or without us in it - depending on tastes), with brothel-red lighting, a king-size feather duvet, electric blanket, en-suite bathroom that you only have to cross the landing to reach, AND for dinner, any flavour pot noodle you care to choose. How's about that??
R.
Wow!! Can I come?? :devil: :devil:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-December-2004, 03:34 PM
Can I just offer the house of Smurfs as a place to stay if in Scotland. Nice and Central, between Edinburgh and Glasgow. You're quite welcome.

Rachel
2nd-December-2004, 03:39 PM
Wow!! Can I come?? :devil: :devil: You??

Of course! :wink: :hug: