PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been out bombing lately

Daniel Sandars
25th-November-2004, 06:11 PM
Does anyone go bombing....?
Apparently what happens is someone finds a bar or a club with just the right music, atmosphere and people and then returns sometime later with 10-20 dancers and then proceed to take over for the night...it works very well as a targetted form of busking. :devil:

I am told, when you are checking out a possible venue, it is generally not wise to be overheard saying "lets get our mates and bomb this place!" :rofl:

Magic Hans
25th-November-2004, 06:46 PM
Apparently what happens is someone finds a bar or a club with just the right music, atmosphere and people and then returns sometime later with 10-20 dancers and then proceed to take over for the night...it works very well as a targetted form of busking. :devil:

I am told, when you are checking out a possible venue, it is generally not wise to be overheard saying "lets get our mates and bomb this place!" :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds like a fab idea!!! .... so long as there's floor space!

I'd be up for it .... within caber tossing distance of Nottingham!!!
:D :D

Ian

Whitebeard
25th-November-2004, 11:21 PM
Might that prove to be incendiary ????

Lou
26th-November-2004, 07:48 AM
There's some of us vaguely muttering about the idea of doing something similar in Bristol next week....

ElaineB
26th-November-2004, 08:14 AM
There's some of us vaguely muttering about the idea of doing something similar in Bristol next week....

That'll be the tennis club then? :whistle: :D

Elaine

Lou
26th-November-2004, 08:21 AM
That'll be the tennis club then? :whistle: :D Elaine
:rofl: How could I have forgotten that long tradition?!

philsmove
26th-November-2004, 10:18 AM
For those of you outside Bristol

Elmgrove Friday night dances finish rather early

So a very large proportion of us traditionally Bomb then the local tennis club who put on a late night disco

We are very welcome but the other week the club was also bombed, by a visiting theatre group. A great time was had by all

I suppose it's not rally bombing, as the club know we are coming

But the reaction of muggels who are new to the club is priceless

But if Lou is planning something else - PM please

Lynn
26th-November-2004, 06:35 PM
I am told, when you are checking out a possible venue, it is generally not wise to be overheard saying "lets get our mates and bomb this place!" :rofl: Mmm, especially not here in Belfast...! :what: