PDA

View Full Version : dancing in Holland

Bangers & Mash
25th-November-2004, 03:07 PM
anybody know any venues in Amsterdam? There's a possibility I may be working out there for the next few months.

Lory
25th-November-2004, 03:22 PM
anybody know any venues in Amsterdam? There's a possibility I may be working out there for the next few months.I don't know of any but I'm sure if you go out disguised as a pole, you might get a few dances! :whistle:

Bangers & Mash
25th-November-2004, 03:25 PM
I don't know of any but I'm sure if you go out disguised as a pole, you might get a few dances! :whistle:

:rofl:

I can't believe that I had to think about that one!!! It must be the clean scottish air :wink:

Trousers
25th-November-2004, 03:55 PM
anybody know any venues in Amsterdam? There's a possibility I may be working out there for the next few months.

This may be a dirty word in a ceroc based forum but I would expect you will find Swing and Lindy in Holland Bangers.

You'll enjoy it but it's different (assumes MJ'r only here), there's FOOTWORK 6 or 8 beat stuff but it's ok.

So i'd do some google-ing on amsterdam and swing ooooooooer maybe thats not such a good idea after all lol :blush:

drathzel
25th-November-2004, 04:46 PM
a collegue of mine, her sister lives in holland so i can ask! But where in holland are you going to be becuase it is a big (flat) place. hope you remember to take your bike!!!

:hug:

Bangers & Mash
25th-November-2004, 04:51 PM
a collegue of mine, her sister lives in holland so i can ask! But where in holland are you going to be becuase it is a big (flat) place. hope you remember to take your bike!!!

:hug:

Thanks, the place is called Uithoorn and apparently it is between schippol airport and amsterdam - so easy reach to Amsterdam and not too far for Den Haag.

Might be a bit cold for a bike over there at the moment :wink:

Won't know til the end of the week if I'm going or not.

drathzel
25th-November-2004, 04:54 PM
Thanks, the place is called Uithoorn and apparently it is between schippol airport and amsterdam - so easy reach to Amsterdam and not too far for Den Haag.

Might be a bit cold for a bike over there at the moment :wink:

Won't know til the end of the week if I'm going or not.

Very few people use cars over there and cyclists have right of way even before pedestrians!!!!!!! Have fun! :rofl:

Whitebeard
25th-November-2004, 11:30 PM
Very few people use cars over there and cyclists have right of way even before pedestrians!!!!!!!
Might be better to try some trick-cycling instead of trick-walking (ie Ceroc) then ??