PDA

View Full Version : Sex on Legs!

Gus
6th-November-2002, 11:56 PM
Hoping to glean insight from the female members of the forum ... to righten an area of injustice.

Recent events have illustrated all too clearly just how adept women are at looking sexy on the dance floor ... from Sheena's strokeable trousers to FC's 'nearly there' outfit, ladies have a whole range of tricks at their disposal to turn a guys heads. Low cut tops, jazz pants, crops tops, short skirts, thigh length slits etc. etc. .... BUT WHAT CAN WE GUYS FIGHT BACK WITH?

Since the demise of the cod piece there has been little that the lowly male have to look 'sexy'. The likes of Viktor just 'are' sexy, regardless of what he wears, but that doesn't help the rest of us.

So ladies ... what can I guy wear on a dancefloor to give him that PWHARRR factor ... or are you all just going to revert to type and demand men in kilts?

Wendy
7th-November-2002, 12:50 AM
You don't need to worry about all that crap like we do !!!!

All you need is :

- great eye contact

- a great lead

- and a great sense of rhythm of course !!!

OK your orange trousers are memorable but if you danced without any of the above they wouldn't be worth remembering !!!

Wx

Bill
7th-November-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Wendy

All you need is :

- great eye contact

- a great lead

- and a great sense of rhythm of course !!!

OK your orange trousers are memorable but if you danced without any of the above they wouldn't be worth remembering !!!

Wx

And if he danced without the orange trousers.or without any at all would he be very memorable :D :wink: :devil:

Wendy
7th-November-2002, 01:06 AM
When a guy has really good eye contact :wink: I'm sure I wouldn't notice whether he was wearing trousers or not !!!

On the other hand if I noticed his trouserless state before I had the chance to check out his eye contact I probably wouldn't dance with him at all !!!

Wx

Bill
7th-November-2002, 01:16 AM
When a guy has really good eye contact :wink: I'm sure I wouldn't notice whether he was wearing trousers or not !!!

On the other hand if I noticed his trouserless state before I had the chance to check out his eye contact I probably wouldn't dance with him at all !!!

Wx

But it's OK if he has a kilt on instead :confused: :wink:

Gus
7th-November-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Bill

But it's OK if he has a kilt on instead :confused: :wink:

What is it about men in skirts???:confused:

The only part of the man that a kilt reveals is the calf ... possibly the most unsexy part of the male anatomy! given that women are supposed to fancy men's butts, and that a kilt does nothing for this area, what is the appeal.

In my mistaken logic I had assumed that TIGHT jazz pants or lycra t-shirts on a firm chest would have been a more ready suggestion.....

filthycute
7th-November-2002, 01:37 AM
ok what about tight lycra tops hugging a firm chest and a kilt :wink:

filthycute x x

Franck
7th-November-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by filthycute
ok what about tight lycra tops hugging a firm chest and a kilt :wink:Are you calling me FC???? :wink: :wink:

I thought a kilt would be enough :sorry
Better make sure I go to the gym everyday for the next couple of weeks then :D :D

To answer the original question, I suspect looks and dancing ability have more impact than anything we could possibly wear :sad:

Franck.

Tiggerbabe
7th-November-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Gus

the calf ... possibly the most unsexy part of the male anatomy!

eh - NO! :really:

In my mistaken logic I had assumed that ........... lycra t-shirts on a firm chest would have been a more ready suggestion.....

Definitely!:yum:

When the men are birlin' in their kilts there is more than a hint of what's underneath - and that can be very sexy:wink:
All those thighs and butts........mmmmn:D

Bill
7th-November-2002, 01:46 AM
ok what about tight lycra tops hugging a firm chest and a kilt :wink:

filthycute x x

Hey.I can do that :D :wink: I have several lycra tops and a kilt.
Will that be OK???:grin: :what:

Gus
7th-November-2002, 01:47 AM

Wendy ... please don't diss it ... the general attire at the Champs made this old man very happy .... and a bit distracting ... thats why I think I did something like 150 armjives ... just couldn't concentrate on the moves!

filthycute
7th-November-2002, 02:00 AM
WOW!! you guys are realy going for this lycra and kilt combo eh?
Well i guess we're all in for a treat at the party. :D:D

So have we managed to convince you Gus?? :wink:

filthycute x x

Franck
7th-November-2002, 02:02 AM
Well i guess we're all in for a treat at the party. :D:D Well, I can only assume that you will also be wearing tight lycra to complement your kilt :yum: :devil:

Franck.

filthycute
7th-November-2002, 02:18 AM
Of course! ....equality and all that. I'll be donning my very patriotic Scotland flag aswell....it's a must :wink:

filthycute x x

Franck
7th-November-2002, 02:25 AM
Of course! ....equality and all that. I'll be donning my very patriotic Scotland flag aswell....it's a must :wink:Whoops, just got an order for another 50 tickets :D :D :D

Definitely a sell-out now :wink:

Franck.

Jayne
7th-November-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Gus

What is it about men in skirts???:confused:

I guess it's the same a bloke looking at a woman in a short skirt - and I guess you don't need me to explain that! :wink:

Jayne
:nice:

Graham
7th-November-2002, 10:09 AM
Well i guess we're all in for a treat at the party. :D:D

Okay, Dancing Veela made a similar point on another thread, but I'm struggling to think of anyone in Scotland who would genuinely look good dressed like this. Unless the guy in the porridge ad has taken up ceroc in one of the other venues. :wink:

Rachel
7th-November-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Gus
What is it about men in skirts??? Sorry ... I have to disagree - men in tight trousers or skirts are a complete turn off for me. Oh, and wearing shorts on the dance floor. Apart from that, it really doesn't matter what you wear - my very first thought when reading Gus' post echoed Wendy - it's all about the way you look into a girl's eyes .... mmmmm!

See? It's simple! Oh and it helps if you don't smell or have bad breath.
Rachel

Emma
7th-November-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Gus

In my mistaken logic I had assumed that TIGHT jazz pants or lycra t-shirts on a firm chest would have been a more ready suggestion.....

This only really looks good from behind on a bicycle..on the right behind, that is :wink:

Wendy's right - Eye contact, and a good lead. Can't go wrong. A smile too is even better.

As for why kilts are sexy? They just are. :nice: A tight lycra top above a kilt on a nice chest..oooh..could be good...but not without that eye contact and lead. :waycool:

Gadget
7th-November-2002, 10:23 AM
I was thinking about this very thing recently; I could wear a Versachi suit and look a scruff, but some people look suave in jeans & T-shirt. I've been told that it's self-confidence, a good smile and eye contact that initially turn a ladies head. (Although shiny shirts and tight, blue jeans have been known to work.)
...and then you get on the dance floor...:what::sick:

I personally think that a shirt is miles better than a t-shirt for looks, but does get noticeably soggy quicker. I've had good comments when wearing Silk or other tactile materials, but in these I tend to get very hot, very quickly.

The best shirts I've got to dance in (and the ones that everyone I have danced with likes) are flouncey kilt shirts with the lace-up neck and puffed shoulders:
No neck-wear required, looks good without a jacket, can be worn with any trousers (not just the kilt), roomy enough to dry quickly, flattering on every figure, nice material, permanently open neck for cooling. Oh - and they look cool.:waycool:
{I was swithering as to tell you all this; it's a little secret of mine, so just remember where you heard it first.}

Keith
7th-November-2002, 10:23 AM
Suppose G-string & flip flops are ok then?
Keith:wink:
Should you be working?

Jayne
7th-November-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Rachel
Sorry ... I have to disagree - men in tight trousers are a complete turn off for me.

Depends how tight... Sufficiently tight to "appreciate muscle tone" is good...:nice: skin tight is bad... :sick:

Depends on the body inside the trousers as well....:rolleyes: :wink:

Jayne

Rachel
7th-November-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Keith
Suppose G-string & flip flops are ok then?
Keith:wink:
Should you be working? Work??? You expect us girls to concentrate on work when there's a thread like this to stir the imagination?!

Ok, ok, g-strings are out, too. Covered up is better - don't worry, if we want to find out exactly what's underneath your clothes, we will ...

Stuart M
7th-November-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Gus
BUT WHAT CAN WE GUYS FIGHT BACK WITH?

Historically, I found that a white top with long red sleeves seemed to work at least once :grin:
Oh, and don't forget to avoid VPL if you have your eyes on the DJ. :what:

Originally posted by Gus
Since the demise of the cod piece there has been little that the lowly male have to look 'sexy'.

Dancing in a codpiece is probably the most alarming image I've had placed in my head in the past three months :tears: :tears: :tears: . Mind you, if the lassies start doing that leg back kick thing Lydia teaches, it might turn out to be sound advice :nice:

Keith
7th-November-2002, 10:39 AM
HavenÕt seen any mention of the Penguin Suit, Tuxedo, D.J suit.
Is this more of an English thing?
White shirt & a nice dickie, normally does the trick down
here.:wink: :D
Keith

Jayne
7th-November-2002, 10:46 AM
Keith

Aha, now you're talking....

Tanned skin, crisp white shirt, bowtie ppuurrrrr :grin: However, I'd rather be taken out to dinner by a guy in such attire - doesn't quite have the same effect when you start doing jive in it. Foxtrot maybe, but not jive.....

Interesting thread....

Jayne

Rachel
7th-November-2002, 10:48 AM
Keith Oh yes, that's something else I don't like - penguin suits. Stupid, if you ask me! Men are best when they're looking a little rough - and, in my opinion, you can't go wrong with jeans/black trousers a white shirt/t-shirt. (Have to say I like Gus' orange trousers, though!)

Rachel
7th-November-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Jayne

Aha, now you're talking....

Tanned skin, crisp white shirt, bowtie ppuurrrrr :grin: However, I'd rather be taken out to dinner by a guy in such attire - doesn't quite have the same effect when you start doing jive in it. Foxtrot maybe, but not jive.....

Interesting thread....

Jayne
:nice: Well, Jayne - looks like we'd never be fighting over the same men - you can have all the dinner suits and skirts and I'll take the rough look...

Jayne
7th-November-2002, 10:53 AM
Well, Jayne - looks like we'd never be fighting over the same men - you can have all the dinner suits and skirts and I'll take the rough look...

That's fine by me! :wink: :wink:

Gus: I hope you weren't expecting a straightforward answer!!

Jayne

Keith
7th-November-2002, 11:03 AM
I was thinking more of the after effect;
He's starting to get a little hot & sticky, so the jacket comes off, the dickie's cast aside & the crisp white shirt has tightened with that sheer effect. He undoes a couple of buttons, not too many though, showing his dark tan & wet body, with his pecks heaving against his now tight shirt. All he needs is his new dance partner, as the D.J introduces every ones favourite slow song.
Is this any better Rachel?:nice:
Keith

Jayne
7th-November-2002, 11:07 AM
He's starting to get a little hot & sticky, so the jacket comes off, the dickie's cast aside & the crisp white shirt has tightened with that sheer effect. He undoes a couple of buttons, not too many though, showing his dark tan & wet body, with his pecks heaving against his now tight shirt. All he needs is his new dance partner, as the D.J introduces every ones favourite slow song.
Keith

Don't stop there Keith!!!! What happens next????

Errmmm.. moderator....

Jayne
:wink:

Rachel
7th-November-2002, 11:07 AM
Keith Mmmmmm much better ...!

Emma
7th-November-2002, 11:08 AM
*hot under the collar*

Maybe we need a carpark section? :wink: :wink: :what:

Graham
7th-November-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Stuart M

Oh, and don't forget to avoid VPL if you have your eyes on the DJ. :what:

Don't understand the DJ reference Stuart - who is it you're trying to impress again? :confused:

Dancing in a codpiece is probably the most alarming image I've had placed in my head in the past three months :tears: :tears: :tears: . Mind you, if the lassies start doing that leg back kick thing Lydia teaches, it might turn out to be sound advice :nice: On the other hand, I don't see them wanting to do the other variation if you were wearing a cod-piece :wink:

Surely he wouldn't be asking the girls if he wanted one? :wink:

Well, Jayne - looks like we'd never be fighting over the same men - you can have all the dinner suits and skirts and I'll take the rough look... Bloody hell - do I need to bring a change of clothes to the party now? And incidentally, unfortunately I don't own a kilt, and much as I'd like to please you Jayne (or do I mean amuse? :wink: ) I'm not sure I'll be able to get one for the party.

Keith
7th-November-2002, 11:13 AM
Don't stop there Keith!!!! What happens next????

RachelÕs over like a shot & roughs him up. What did you think?
It's all down to personal taste.
Any way got to go, had my shower & sat in my towel.
Got to go & sell things.
Have a good day you all.
Keith

Rachel
7th-November-2002, 11:31 AM

That's fine by me! :wink: :wink:

Jayne
:nice: Funny though, isn't it? I mean, don' t you think that if we asked the men the same question relating to ladies' attire, we'd get the same answer throughout - the shorter and skimpier the better? Men ... so predictable!

Any guys here disagree?

Keith
7th-November-2002, 11:38 AM
Yep girls also look good in D.j's, Kilts, Lycra & especially wet white shirts!
Definitely going now.
Keith :wink:

Franck
7th-November-2002, 11:41 AM
Men ... so predictable!

Any guys here disagree? Ok :wink: I'll bite! :yum:

I reckon you would get a very similar response to what is above... eye contact, cheeky smile, fun to dance with, etc... would probably come first.

I would disagree that what you wear makes a big difference to how good you are to dance with! It might get you more dances though.

Despite all of the above, bring on the cropped tops, short kilts / mini-skirts / shorts and thigh boots etc... After all, the 10th anniversary is bound to be a hot night, and I would not want you all to faint from over-heating :wink:

Franck.

Rachel
7th-November-2002, 11:41 AM
Yep girls also look good in D.j's, Kilts, Lycra & especially wet white shirts!
Definitely going now.
Keith :wink: Hope you have better luck concentrating on your work than I'm having right now after what you've started!
Rachel

Rachel
7th-November-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Franck
...and I would not want you all to faint from over-heating :wink:

Franck. Your concern is so touching, Franck!

Franck
7th-November-2002, 11:45 AM
Your concern is so touching, Franck! Funny, "Touching" is exactly the word I had in mind when I was typing the above... :devil: :D :yum:

Franck.

Jayne
7th-November-2002, 11:50 AM
Funny, "Touching" is exactly the word I had in mind when I was typing the above... :devil: :D :yum:

Franck.

Moderator!!

What about knee-high boots then???... :wink: :wink:

Jayne

Bill
7th-November-2002, 11:50 AM
Funny though, isn't it? I mean, don' t you think that if we asked the men the same question relating to ladies' attire, we'd get the same answer throughout - the shorter and skimpier the better? Men ... so predictable!

Any guys here disagree?

Well same applies to some of the responses doesn't it ..ie depends who is 'inside' the outfit !:p

There are some women who look wonderful in long dresses, others look great in short 'spinny' skirts that show off their spins :sorry :D and some look terrific in trousers. Depends on their confidence, personality and their figure.

Haven't seen too many women who look good in shorts/hot pants. But on the skimpy image.....it can actually be almost off-putting if the woman is wearing very little. It was ok at Beach Boogie when we were outside but on a normal dance night too much skin is not always a good thing - believe it or not. It's a bit like seeing women with these hipsters that are popular now showing several inches of thong in the mistaken belief thatit's sexy !!!!:sick: :( . Thee are times when less is best :grin:

I think there's also an assumption that the less a woman wears the better dancer she is/might be, which is obviously not the case. But a skimpy outfit might be cool for the wearer and it will certainly get noticed - bit like one of the women dancing in London this year with a shortish skirt and a thong - making sure everyone could see that she was wearing very little. Instead of enhancing her dancing it actually detracted from it !

Anyway........ don't know now whether to wear the dinner suit and bow tine ( undone) as I did at Blackpool with the girls for the double trouble; my kilt and a lycra top; or my torn jeans and a t-shirt..................... and I can smile :D :p But somehow I think there would still be something missing :sick: :eek:

Graham
7th-November-2002, 11:52 AM
I reckon you would get a very similar response to what is above... eye contact, cheeky smile, fun to dance with, etc... would probably come first.

I would disagree that what you wear makes a big difference to how good you are to dance with! It might get you more dances though.
Completely agree - after all, when you're actually dancing with someone, you can't really see their legs, for instance, so the thigh length boots and short skirt have more effect on those sitting out than on your partner.
Admittedly the top comes in for closer scrutiny (not too close I hope! :really: ) but I agree that it's the person's face I'm mostly looking at as I dance. Observation suggests I may be in a minority there though :wink: .

Jayne
7th-November-2002, 11:53 AM

Anyway........ don't know now whether to wear the dinner suit and bow tine ( undone) as I did at Blackpool with the girls for the double trouble; my kilt and a lycra top; or my torn jeans and a t-shirt..................... and I can smile :D :p But somehow I think there would still be something missing :sick: :eek:

ooohh, Bill... I'd take pity on you and ask for a dance....

Jayne

Rachel
7th-November-2002, 11:58 AM
Anyway........ don't know now whether to wear the dinner suit and bow tine ( undone) as I did at Blackpool with the girls for the double trouble; my kilt and a lycra top; or my torn jeans and a t-shirt..................... and I can smile :D :p But somehow I think there would still be something missing :sick: :eek: Don't worry, Bill - from what I've been reading on this forum, it seems like you could impress the ladies no matter what you're wearing. You're obviously doing something very right!

Graham
7th-November-2002, 12:52 PM

Funny, "Touching" is exactly the word I had in mind when I was typing the above... :devil: :D :yum:

Franck.
Moderator!!

What about knee-high boots then???... :wink: :wink:

Jayne
:nice: :devil: :D :yum:
I can't think of a way to touch knee-high boots while dancing - that must be an advanced move :wink: :grin:

Jayne
7th-November-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Graham

I can't think of a way to touch knee-high boots while dancing - that must be an advanced move :wink: :grin:

There's a Rhumba move where the girl stands infront of the guy (both facing same direction) and she wraps her leg around his waist...

Shame you're that much taller than me Graham...

Jayne

Graham
7th-November-2002, 01:03 PM

There's a Rhumba move where the girl stands infront of the guy (both facing same direction) and she wraps her leg around his waist...

D'oh! I should have thought more laterally - I was only trying to imagine touching your boots while your feet were on the floor. :wink:

Shame you're that much taller than me Graham...

Jayne
But you're so flexible you can put your foot on your head! And I could always bend my knees a little :wink:

John S
7th-November-2002, 01:17 PM
This thread is a minefield for any man to tread in, so - firmly strapping on my blindfold, no idea where my path will lead and trusting totally to luck - here goes:

Contrary to what might be implied in some of these messages, I don't believe most men (or women) go to a Ceroc night with the specific intention of trapping off with someone - not that there's anything actually wrong with that, it's just not the point. There's sometimes a bit of 3-minute fantasy while the music is playing if the dance is going well, but 999 times out of 1000 when the music stops that's it - otherwise the dance floor would be empty and the car park would be fuller than the Nantwich one!

In my experience, outfits at the regular weeknight classes are pretty sensible for both sexes - comfortable without being dowdy, and not really trying to make a major impression - the dance is definitely the thing. (Although I have been to some venues - not in Scotland, better not name names - where I have definitely got the impression that a number of those attending were pursuing a separate agenda!!)

At party nights, it's a chance to dress up, strut your stuff and look good. IMHO, most women get their outfits about right - enough on display to be tantalising, not too much to be threatening, and still comfortable to dance in. I also think a lot of women dress to look good for themselves and to impress other women, not just to be eye-candy for the guys, and that's ok too.

I have no doubt that an attractive woman who wears a crop top and/or bare shoulders with a short skirt (or tight trousers) will attract men's attention and is therefore more likely to be asked to dance - although there will always be some guys who are inhibited by too much flesh on display. Whether she will be asked by the same man to dance TWICE is going to depend on all the other factors that have been mentioned (smile, eye contact, enjoyment, synergy etc). I choose to dance with a woman because I know her / like her / enjoy dancing with her - if on some moves my hand can slide round her slightly damp bare waist that's a bonus!

But to get back to the original point of this thread, even at party nights most guys don't really make any special effort - it's still the same tired old t-shirt and jeans combo for most of us. Maybe that's just practical, or maybe that's what cuts it for a lot of women (up to them to say), but I think it would be good to see a bit more imagination from us guys - the occasional fancy/coloured/frilled/ghillie shirt or (dare I say it)
ORANGE TROUSERS would at least show a bit of effort had gone into the clothes choice. As for kilts - well, having worn one for the first time at the Scottish Championships (sorry, Competition) I found it remarkably comfortable to dance in so my knees may be getting another airing at Glasgow in a few weeks - and I might even try the tight white shirt, pity about the upper body though.

Now, having typed all this, dare I send it - well, now you know the answer.

John S
7th-November-2002, 01:20 PM

If you get the chance to watch the Dundee team cabaret again some time, you can check out this move almost at the end of the routine.:yum: :yum:

CJ
7th-November-2002, 01:30 PM
Not trying to be controvertial here, HONEST:innocent:

Does sexiness not come from within and how you carry yourself? How you walk, talk, dance and interact with other human beings?

God, I'm getting old:tears:

Stuart M
7th-November-2002, 01:32 PM

Don't understand the DJ reference Stuart - who is it you're trying to impress again? :confused:

Try searching the Forum with the phrase "VPL", Graham - the reference is to one of my earlier slaggings off by the hairy one.

But on the skimpy image.....it can actually be almost off-putting if the woman is wearing very little.

I'd agree with Bill, particularly regarding backless numbers. Great to look at :yum:, but later on in the evening lack of towel-work (to remove that "glow" ;) ) may result in less dances, as us guys try to avoid that "grappling with bar of soap" moment.

Well, at least on the dancefloor, anyway :wink:

BTW isn't it funny how the glossy mag principle is working here - put the word SEX on the cover and everyone looks...we're all so predictable :rolleyes:

Graham
7th-November-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
Not trying to be controvertial here, HONEST:innocent:

Get off Robert's computer, you imposter!!

God, I'm getting old:tears:
Could make funny comment here, but people in glass houses shouldn't save nine kettles before they make light work :wink:

Graham
7th-November-2002, 01:46 PM

Try searching the Forum with the phrase "VPL", Graham - the reference is to one of my earlier slaggings off by the hairy one.

Okay, I understand the derivation now, but to repeat my earlier question, who is it you're trying to impress?? :confused: :wink: Surely you're not wanting to trade in your little friend for the aforementioned hairy one? :really: :wink:

I'd agree with Bill, particularly regarding backless numbers. Great to look at :yum:, but later on in the evening lack of towel-work (to remove that "glow" ;) ) may result in less dances, as us guys try to avoid that "grappling with bar of soap" moment.
Doesn't that give an opportunity to offer assistance with a towel you handily brought along? :wink: :yum:

Dreadful Scathe
7th-November-2002, 01:50 PM

Could make funny comment here, but people in glass houses shouldn't save nine kettles before they make light work :wink:

What the hell are you on about ? :)

CJ
7th-November-2002, 02:08 PM

See, Curtain? There can be only one!! Actually, that's not good as you are WAY closer to being a highlander than I. Mmm.

Off for a rethink.

And, anyway Stuart. It hurts to think that you think I slag you.:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: are the violins playing yet?:tears: :tears:

I never mentioned the "Loveshack" thing once.:wink:

Gus
7th-November-2002, 02:31 PM
Boy, what a monster I've created ... but don't seem to be that mch nearer a conclusion ... especialy since the boy's now seem to have taken over this thread:sick:

like some of the responses from the girls, though as Keith will bear testament to ... dinner jackets start out lloking good but are about the worst thing to dance in ... absolutely NO ventilation ...

Re
Maybe that's just practical, or maybe that's what cuts it for a lot of women (up to them to say), but I think it would be good to see a bit more imagination from us guys - the occasional fancy/coloured/frilled/ghillie shirt or (dare I say it)
ORANGE TROUSERS would at least show a bit of effort had gone into the clothes choice. ...fair comment ... if the ladies make an effort, why shouldn't the guys? OK, so we may have to work with, and maybe its less important, but it does make freestyles seem a bit more special.

Will be interesting to see how many chaps turn up in kilts ... not sure if the world is ready for the sight of my skinny calfs and nobbly kness so I think I shall stay covered .... bit disapointed that 'tight and figure revealing' doesn't seem to be popular with the lasses ... will have to see if I can get a refund on my lycra jazz pants (or just use them as a duster:sad: )

Jayne
7th-November-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by John S

If you get the chance to watch the Dundee team cabaret again some time, you can check out this move almost at the end of the routine.:yum: :yum:

Different move, I'll try and work out exactly how you do it and if I can pay someone to dance with me I might do it at the 10th party...

Graham: why would he want to trade in his little friend??? :what:

Stuart: the reason why I keep coming back to this thread is not because you've typed a three letter word in big bold letters but because it's fun and work is dull. :yum:

Jayne

Stuart M
7th-November-2002, 02:37 PM

Okay, I understand the derivation now, but to repeat my earlier question, who is it you're trying to impress?? :confused: :wink: Surely you're not wanting to trade in your little friend for the aforementioned hairy one? :really: :wink:

Irony, my friend Graham. I assume anyone wishing to meet DJ CJ's exacting tastes should avoid VPL. As to me trading in - not a chance - and I'm buying a Bill mask next week just to make sure she doesn't :p . Before you say it, I'm working on the dancing skills too - I was following all her instructions on the dance floor last night. Just need to practice for a couple of years...

Doesn't that give an opportunity to offer assistance with a towel you handily brought along? :wink: :yum:
What, was I wandering around with it last night, in an apparently aimless fashion? :innocent:
No backless numbers anyway - I always check :yum:

I never mentioned the "Loveshack" thing once.
No, but you never played it last night either...:D And if the avatar's anything to go by, you adopt a fairly basic approach to the VPL problem - no people, don't go there - oops, too late :sick:
All in jest, CJ :wink:

Bill
11th-November-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Heather
:D :D Why not go the whole hog, Bill and make it a string vest to match the knotted hankie!!!!!!:D :D Suits you, sir!!!!
( If you're in the Rab C Nesbitt school of fashion!!!)
:cheers:
Heather
XXX ( More airkisses)

Funnily enough......I was talking to CJ at the end of the night and mentioned that I almost bought a string vest on my last visit to Blackpool. Now I wish I had...would have been so handy :waycool: :D

Gus
12th-November-2002, 12:41 PM

Funnily enough......I was talking to CJ at the end of the night and mentioned that I almost bought a string vest on my last visit to Blackpool. Now I wish I had...would have been so handy :waycool: :D

Urgghh ... I hate to mention it but it looks like Bill could be a trend setter ....... looks like the lycra white vest is now a real fashion thing ... see below... (but plesae don't tell me that medallions are making a comeback aswell:tears: )

Keith
12th-November-2002, 04:09 PM
Something about the bod, rather than the vest, I think!
Only jealous. :sorry
Keith:cheers:

Bill
12th-November-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Gus

Urgghh ... I hate to mention it but it looks like Bill could be a trend setter ....... looks like the lycra white vest is now a real fashion thing ... see below... (but plesae don't tell me that medallions are making a comeback aswell:tears: )

seee.........see.........I'm a trend setter............... and all you who scoffed at my vest....eat your hearts out :D :na:

And all I have to do now is get a wee wooly hat and grow a goatee !!!!!!!!!! Well maybe some stubble and a knotted hanky instead.......now that's setting a trend ! Right...I'l be the one standing at the bar trying to look mean and moody mmmmm.... wonder how you do that ???? Moody I can do .:rolleyes: :eek: ..but mean ????

Sorry Gus but I don't own a medallion. :eek: .........but I will look before the 23rd.....

Stuart M
14th-November-2002, 12:26 PM
Moody I can do .:rolleyes: :eek: ..but mean ????

Well, you're in the right part of Scotland to learn :D

Come on, it's better than the sheep jokes...:na:

Gus
14th-November-2002, 01:22 PM
Enough of Bill's vest.....

Guys ... how does this meet your criteria for sex on legs???

/Editor's note: Attachment removed/

DavidB
14th-November-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Gus
Guys ... how does this meet your criteria for sex on legs??? Sorry - give me Lily any day.

David

Gus
14th-November-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by DavidB
Sorry - give me Lily any day.

David

Good crawling!!! Though it has to be said that Lily is also another stunningly attractive dancer.....(just how did you manage to land such a gorgeous woman Dave .... we could do with some tips ...:waycool: )

OK ... if Lydia's smouldring good looks don't appeal to all, how about this more 'blatent' approach.... type of thing you may expect Bill to wear
Courtesy of Matt's Photoworld ... shot at the 2002 Open Auckland Ceroc Champs:really:

Lorna
14th-November-2002, 01:55 PM
Hi Gus,

I don't mean to offend anyone but is that a man?

lotsa love Lorna x-x

Graham
14th-November-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Gus

Courtesy of Matt's Photoworld ... shot at the 2002 Open Auckland Ceroc Champs:really:
Sure that's not the 2002 Open Auckland Mime Champs?

Bill
14th-November-2002, 02:24 PM

Sure that's not the 2002 Open Auckland Mime Champs?

Well kind of looks like it doesn't it........ sorry Gus it does nothing for me ! Don't think I'd enjoy dancing with someone wearing that outfit - maybe it's part of a team event ???

Are robotic moves the in thing down under now :D

Not a patch on my shorts, string vest and socks.....hey, even I'm getting excited by the thought...........:sorry :what:

Emma
14th-November-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Gus
Enough of Bill's vest.....

Guys ... how does this meet your criteria for sex on legs???

She'll get a chill if she's not careful....:what: :grin:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-November-2002, 02:29 PM

Not a patch on my shorts, string vest and socks.....hey, even I'm getting excited by the thought...........:sorry :what:

Is this going to turn the 10th Aniv party into a bad taste dress night ? If so, ill need to look out my GOOD clothes :)

Gus
14th-November-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Lorna
Hi Gus,

I don't mean to offend anyone but is that a man?

lotsa love Lorna x-x With all due respect, got to admit she's not entirely my cup of tea , though she's probably a lovely girl......

Came across the sight by semi-accident .. it had a photo of the lass who was picked upon to have to demo with me in NZ.

I think the photo proves that the adage "less is more" isn't always right:grin:

Lydia
14th-November-2002, 03:37 PM
Excuse my French..but haven't been on the Forum for ages and only heard about this thread last week while in Sheffield!! Just to set the record straight...on the first picture I didn't faint & my hair wasn't stuck on the floor because of some gum (though it sounds kinda funny!) and with regards to the way we pose in both pictures...the photographers tell you what to do, how to stand, where to look and they even come around and place your curls in a special position so that it looks "natural" ??!!.... we don't have a choice! :na:

But I would agree with the ladies... vests are great with muscles bulging out of them!!
Anyway got to go and do some work...but won't loose sight of this thread...very interesting!!:devil:

Gus ..little note for you..STOP placing our pictures on the forum... a lot of our pictures are going around the venues and I'm sure people don't need to see them on the forum too!! Give everyone a breezer!

Take care and A bientot xxxx

Lydia

Franck
14th-November-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Lydia
Anyway got to go and do some work...but won't loose sight of this thread...very interesting!!:devil: Hey Lydia, welcome back... :grin:
It's been a while, and you might find the Forum has changed some :nice:

Gus ..little note for you..STOP placing our pictures on the forum... Yep, I'm with you on this one as well! I am concerned there might be copyright issues anyway :really:
I think it's great that we post pictures of each other after parties etc, or on the odd occasion to illustrate a point, but as they say in French:
"Abondance de bien, nuit!"

Franck.

Bisous, :kiss:

Bill
15th-November-2002, 05:42 PM

But I would agree with the ladies... vests are great with muscles bulging out of them!!
Lydia

See..................all you who scoffed...........Lydia has spoken and she says YES.......to vests :D :kiss:

Ok.....so you might quibble that she didn't mention string..........and yes perhaps there was mention of 'muscles bulging' but perhaps bulging is excessive don't you think :sorry :rolleyes: ................ but she still said ' vests are great'. so.....:na: :D

Wendy
15th-November-2002, 07:17 PM
Vests can be great !!!

I used to wear a string vest under my dungerees when I worked in the South of France ... the golden tan and 17 year-old body helped !!!!

Keep to cotton ones boys - no holes and no lycra OK???

Wx

Keith
15th-November-2002, 07:54 PM
Hi Wendy,
Can't quite get the image.
Do you have any photos? Just may help :wink:
Keith

Graham
16th-November-2002, 04:44 PM
Hi Wendy,
Can't quite get the image.
Do you have any photos? Just may help :wink:
Keith
Sadly not, Keith. She says she forgot her vest the day the photos were taken.

You'll just have to try a bit harder to imagine it. :wink: :yum:

Wendy
16th-November-2002, 05:01 PM
Well Keith , try Kylie with that white dress on for starters....

BUT....

when she was in Neighbours and with dungarees on top ???

Damn this sounded better before - should've just left it to your imagination !! Bet I looked great !!!

Wx