PDA

View Full Version : Has ANYONE got a DVD from Ceroc London Champs?

Martin
24th-November-2004, 02:30 PM
Having phoned regularly about the official Ceroc UK champs video (bearing in mind we were told not to video ourselves at the event). I finally managed to order a DVD and a VHS version on the 2nd of this month.

Thing is, after serveral follow up phone calls, I am still told "it is being processed but we are busy"

What is going on. This has to be the WORST experience so far I have had with videos. [6 1/2 months and still counting]

I simply wanted to see how we looked in the double trouble.

Martin

Gordon J Pownall
24th-November-2004, 02:37 PM
Having phoned regularly about the official Ceroc UK champs video (bearing in mind we were told not to video ourselves at the event). I finally managed to order a DVD and a VHS version on the 2nd of this month.

Thing is, after serveral follow up phone calls, I am still told "it is being processed but we are busy"

What is going on. This has to be the WORST experience so far I have had with videos. [6 1/2 months and still counting]

I simply wanted to see how we looked in the double trouble.

Martin

....oh ye of little faith - this has been an ongoing problem since the dead sea was only sick.....

Mind you - when you get it the quality will probably be pantz anyway (based upon last years shocking rip off)...!!!

Ask for your money back or copy one off someone else - save your money...!

Dreadful Scathe
24th-November-2004, 02:53 PM
Dunno whats up with that, but I did got a hold of the official review if that will help? (it seems quite complimentary)

Ceroc Championships Review - Double Trouble.

'Martin and partners twirled and lept like a balletic posse of gunmen out to capture their most wanted villain. Their moves were exquisitely executed with the poise and majesty of a cruise liner docking in Portsmouth, the sweaty efforts of their exertions not unlike the liners cargo of swollen tourists undulating off its decks with cheap gifts and foreign nik-naks. Martins youthful exuberance put many of the much, much younger competitors to shame. Of special note was the masterful musical interpretation; like a blind man first learning to dance, Martin demonstrated a unique ability in making his body movements combine with the music in his head to produce a cacophony of riotous extravagance. His partners reminded me of well fitting boxing gloves on the end of finely muscled "heavyweight champion of the worlds" arms, at around round 3 when the muscles relax and the fluid, jab, jab, cross comes into its own. This was a triumph for your modern day practicioner of the art of Modern Jive. Watching this event for the first time many would be moved to say 'What if?' and weep, huddled around the dance floor.'

<first paragraph on the 7 page review published in Vanity Flair>

Divissima
24th-November-2004, 04:26 PM
Dunno whats up with that, but I did got a hold of the official review if that will help? (it seems quite complimentary)

Ceroc Championships Review - Double Trouble.

'Martin and partners twirled and lept like a balletic posse of gunmen out to capture their most wanted villain. Their moves were exquisitely executed with the poise and majesty of a cruise liner docking in Portsmouth, the sweaty efforts of their exertions not unlike the liners cargo of swollen tourists undulating off its decks with cheap gifts and foreign nik-naks. Martins youthful exuberance put many of the much, much younger competitors to shame. Of special note was the masterful musical interpretation; like a blind man first learning to dance, Martin demonstrated a unique ability in making his body movements combine with the music in his head to produce a cacophony of riotous extravagance. His partners reminded me of well fitting boxing gloves on the end of finely muscled "heavyweight champion of the worlds" arms, at around round 3 when the muscles relax and the fluid, jab, jab, cross comes into its own. This was a triumph for your modern day practicioner of the art of Modern Jive. Watching this event for the first time many would be moved to say 'What if?' and weep, huddled around the dance floor.'

<first paragraph on the 7 page review published in Vanity Flair> :rofl: Genius.

Riotous extravagance, indeed :flower:

Dreadful Scathe
24th-November-2004, 06:09 PM
:rofl: Genius.

Riotous extravagance, indeed :flower:
there should be more of that sort of thing I reckon - someone needs to teach ME how to do it though :)