PDA

View Full Version : Twyford's Xmas Party - 18th Dec 'Uniforms!'

Bex
19th-November-2004, 12:23 PM
Saturday 18th December is the date for Twyford's Christmas Party at Loddon Hall. The theme for this year is 'Uniforms' which means, any type of uniform you fancy, could be school, military, fireman, nurse, even Santa!

The evening will start off with a Champagne Reception at 8pm followed by a class with Bill Cooper :drool: , crew cabaret :clap: , prize draw and lots, lots more! Freestyle until midnight. Tickets only £10.00 which are on sale now or £15.00 on the door.

I hear its the lovely Daisy's Birthday around this time as well so hopefully she'll make an appearance with Ray :worthy:

So who's coming then? ? :cheers: If you need more info, check out www.ceroctv.co.uk or call 07980 556560.

Bex

Divissima
19th-November-2004, 12:59 PM
Me! Me!

I'll be there with the resplendent TwK. Not sure what uniform yet, but I can work on it.

Can't wait - it's going to be fantastic :waycool:

Bex
19th-November-2004, 01:07 PM
Me! Me!

I'll be there with the resplendent TwK.

Yayeeee Diva! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hug:

TWK's music - :waycool: :worthy:

LilyB
19th-November-2004, 02:20 PM
..... So who's coming then? .....

Why, David & I of course! Won't miss it for the world. :yum: :waycool: :D :clap:

Lily

Jayne
19th-November-2004, 02:34 PM
So who's coming then? ?
Me too! And I have a great little uniform in mind... :wink:

See you there!

J :nice:

Bex
19th-November-2004, 02:38 PM
STOP PRESS............we've got Dan Hudson doing a DJ slot too!!! :waycool: :worthy:

Divissima
19th-November-2004, 03:12 PM
Dan Hudson - Yabba-dabba-dooooooo! :clap: :drool:

ahem...

That is the most marvellous news for several reasons:

1 myself and the ladies get more chances to dance with TwK
2 we get some of Dan's fantastic tunes and
3 myself and the ladies get more chances to dance with the divine Mr Hudson

Dan Hudson
19th-November-2004, 03:46 PM
Dan Hudson - Yabba-dabba-dooooooo! :clap: :drool:

ahem...

That is the most marvellous news for several reasons:

1 myself and the ladies get more chances to dance with TwK
2 we get some of Dan's fantastic tunes and
3 myself and the ladies get more chances to dance with the divine Mr Hudson

:flower: :D

you are too kind...... must now save some energy!!
might even let the wife come too!! :really:

Mary
19th-November-2004, 06:33 PM
I'm going to be legging it all the way home from Cardiff for this one - just hope the job doesn't overrun!! :what:

Couldn't possible miss this one. How about the traditional Ceroc 'uniform' - black trousers and black top :wink:

I've got a feeling a lot of my favourite dancers/people are going to be there - what more could a person wish for. :clap:

M

Daisy
19th-November-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm going to be legging it all the way home from Cardiff for this one - just hope the job doesn't overrun!! :what:

Couldn't possible miss this one. How about the traditional Ceroc 'uniform' - black trousers and black top :wink:

I've got a feeling a lot of my favourite dancers/people are going to be there - what more could a person wish for. :clap:

M

COOKIES !!!! and a Xmas kiss from Captain Billco! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

OOOPs that's three kisses. :whistle:

Mary
19th-November-2004, 07:26 PM
[QUOTE=Daisy]COOKIES !!!!

SHHHHHHH!! Otherwise Will will be there and there won't be any left for anyone else.

M