PDA

View Full Version : White Christmas Party - Albert Halls, Stirling - 23rd December

Franck
18th-November-2004, 04:05 PM
The Ceroc Scotland Christmas Party is confirmed for Thursday 23rd December at the Albert Halls (one of Scotland's largest and most prestigious venues) from 8.00pm until 2.00am.
The theme will be 'A White Christmas' so wear anything white (accessories included) and have a great night.

There will be many extra special things (white chocolate of course :wink: ) and a class and a Cabaret by James & Melanie (Good luck at the Jivemasters :clap: ). Music will be provided by Ceroc Jock and Dance Demon and promises to be an amazing set...

Tickets are £10.00 and are now on sale at most Ceroc Scotland venues, you can also buy them online directly from This page in your control panel (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/subscriptions.php) or by phoning / emailing me to be added to the booking list.

While we're having a few late night finishes in the week running up to Christmas, this will be the biggest Ceroc Scotland Christmas party ever, so don't miss out! :waycool: and get those white outfits!

CJ
19th-November-2004, 10:46 AM
Way-hey!!

Mmm.. outfit...

What can I do with snowballs?!?

Petal
19th-November-2004, 10:50 AM
[QUOTE=Franck]

(white chocolate of course :wink: )

:grin: :clap:

Dance Demon
19th-November-2004, 11:20 AM
Way-hey!!

Mmm.. outfit...

What can I do with snowballs?!?

Give 'em back to the snowman:wink:

Dance Demon
19th-November-2004, 11:58 AM
The theme will be 'A White Christmas' so wear anything white (accessories included) and have a great night.

Visions of a Randall & Hopkirk convention..........only you Geoff, only you.....:D