PDA

View Full Version : Jivemasters Finals

Kay
18th-November-2004, 11:45 AM
I just wanted to wish Bill, Denise, James and Melanie good luck at the Jivemasters Finals at the weekend. :clap: While you are dancing for Scotland, we will be waving our St. Andrews flags at the Beach Ballroom.
Knock them dead guys. Best of luck.
Kay.

Lisa
18th-November-2004, 12:02 PM
:yeah:

All the Best of Luck!!! Go and WOW 'em. Can we set up a link for all the Scottish cheers?

Enjoy the JM.

Lisa xx

Scot
18th-November-2004, 12:03 PM
I just wanted to wish Bill, Denise, James and Melanie good luck at the Jivemasters Finals at the weekend. :clap: While you are dancing for Scotland, we will be waving our St. Andrews flags at the Beach Ballroom.
Knock them dead guys. Best of luck.
Kay.

Yip good luck guys :yeah:

Minnie M
18th-November-2004, 02:20 PM
TO ALL CONTESTANTS

(looking forward to my 'yearly' dance with Bill) :drool:

ElaineB
18th-November-2004, 02:25 PM
Really, really good luck to you all! I hope you all enjoy yourselves and are pleased with your dancing, no matter who wins!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine

Minnie M
18th-November-2004, 02:29 PM
Didn't we meet for the first time at last year's JM final Elaine ?

Such a shame you can't make it, wont be the same :tears:

BeeBee
18th-November-2004, 02:56 PM
Yeah, good luck you guys - knock 'em dead!

Lorna
18th-November-2004, 09:48 PM
Dear Bill, Denise, James and Mel,

would like to wish you all the luck in the world this weekend. I hope you come off feeling proud and pleased with yourselves.

My advice, not that it's worth much, would be to just lose yourselves in the music and really play and dance to the crowd.

So go and dance yer assess off.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

P.S Bill, will you be back on Sunday night to demo at the 'blues party'?

Lory
18th-November-2004, 10:25 PM
TO ALL CONTESTANTS

(looking forward to my 'yearly' dance with Bill) :drool: :yeah: and James! :flower:

Minnie M
19th-November-2004, 01:02 AM
Bought a new outfit to wear on Saturday, to go with the purple bits in my hair (see avatar) :whistle:

Minnie (hope it will get me more dances) :blush:

Bill
19th-November-2004, 01:04 PM
So go and dance yer assess off.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

P.S Bill, will you be back on Sunday night to demo at the 'blues party'?

Thanks...... our only aim is to get though the two tracks without actually falling over but we're going to have fun and as you say, as long as we feel we've done our best then that'll do.

Should be back home by 6.00 on Sunday so plan to be at the party. Did someone mention Blues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :wink:

Jive Brummie
19th-November-2004, 02:02 PM
Thanks...... our only aim is to get though the two tracks without actually falling over but we're going to have fun and as you say, as long as we feel we've done our best then that'll do.

:yeah:

other than that, i'm feeling :sick:

Thanks for the good luck messages.......We'll all do our best to make Scotland proud... :worthy:

James & Melanie x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Gadget
19th-November-2004, 02:15 PM
Just to echo all the above: Good luck. :cool:

We will be chearing you all on from the Beach Ballroom - although you might have to strain a little to hear us. :D

stewart38
19th-November-2004, 03:19 PM
Well I tried to book ticket by fone but no one there I guess it will be £15 on the day :sad:

cerocmetro
19th-November-2004, 05:45 PM
Well I tried to book ticket by fone but no one there I guess it will be £15 on the day :sad:

THats coz it has not stopped, call me again 07768 005858
Can't believe I'm on here :eek:

Adam

Gus
21st-November-2004, 02:59 AM
Can it be true ?? Has Viktor done it? Carol MUST have been good to get young Messr Dancing Teeth through to numero uno :wink: RESPECT! :worthy: :worthy:

Minnie M
21st-November-2004, 04:52 AM
Can it be true ?? Has Viktor done it? Carol MUST have been good to get young Messr Dancing Teeth through to numero uno :wink: RESPECT! :worthy: :worthy:

And well deserved too :worthy: .............. quite a unanimous decision - however, I would have made at least 6 couples as second place and the rest at third, it really was the creme de la creme

Bill, Denise, James and Mel you did Scotland proud :clap: :cheers: :yeah:

And Phil & Yuko - wow ! They keep getting better and better :worthy: and didn't Yuko look stunning :yeah: with the biggest smile throughout their dances

Simon & Taina - always put on a good show, excellent dancers and experienced competition winners - lucky to get a boogie woogie in the final, certainly helped, Taina is the Queen of Boogie Woogie :worthy: (ex world champ)

Dave & Val - fantastic, always knew you were good at the slow ones, but wow, the fast ones are just as good :worthy:

Will & Kate - such class, such grace, you make those amazing moves look so easy :worthy:

Simon & Nicole - you were robbed :yeah:

Sheepy - just loved watching you - fantastic :clap:

And Jayne & Chris - I thought they danced beautifully together, and considering they had so little time to practice - they were fantastic :worthy:

You were ALL worthy winners - I apologise for those I didn't mention as getting very tired now :hug:

Can't wait for the video :D

Minnie M
21st-November-2004, 07:04 PM
Can we link these two threads together somehow please - keep flipping from one to the other :( - maybe today's entries onto the main one ?

BTW saw Emma just as I was leaving - big hugs, sorry didn't have time for a chat :tears: