PDA

View Full Version : DS seeks Asylum

Gus
18th-November-2004, 11:37 AM
Rumour has it that the Blue Smurf has defected to England and has claimed asylum in Manchester. There are unconfirmed reports of him been seen at a Ceroc venue but it looks like his mortal soul may be in danger as he is turned to the dark side ... and may be tempted across the threshold of a Blitz club :tears: :tears: :wink:

Will he ever return to the land of the male skirt and wild roaming haggis ... or will the temptation of Boddingtons and decent curries keep him here for evermore? What ransom is Ceroc Scotland prepared to raise for his return? :devil:

Dance Demon
18th-November-2004, 11:42 AM
Think were safe Gus........he don't drink Boddies ( makes him turn green :D )....and as for curries......he's sampled the Dance Demon Korma, after that anything else pales into insignificance :waycool: ..................Anyhow, he'll have to be back for Route 66 this Friday :wink:

Graham
18th-November-2004, 12:03 PM
What ransom is Ceroc Scotland prepared to raise for his return? :devil:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Are you serious???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Andy McGregor
18th-November-2004, 12:40 PM
Rumour has it that the Blue Smurf has defected to England and has claimed asylum in Manchester. There are unconfirmed reports of him been seen at a Ceroc venue but it looks like his mortal soul may be in danger as he is turned to the dark side ... and may be tempted across the threshold of a Blitz club :tears: :tears: :wink:

Will he ever return to the land of the male skirt and wild roaming haggis ... or will the temptation of Boddingtons and decent curries keep him here for evermore? What ransom is Ceroc Scotland prepared to raise for his return? :devil:

He's just trying to off-load a batch of his sub-standard wiggles :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
19th-November-2004, 11:16 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Are you serious???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He means of course, that as Im such a good ambassador for Scotland, my charm and subtle wit is best used to sing Scotlands praises. Probably :D

Dreadful Scathe
19th-November-2004, 11:32 PM
cough...

anyway Many thanks to Gus, Dazzle and the blonde girls of Northwich without which i would have been stuck in a smoky hotel room all night :)

Gus
20th-November-2004, 12:58 PM
Dunno why but the Northwich GBB team (DS knows what this stands for :wink: ) want hime back :sick: Maybe they need to see more of his wiggles?

Andy McGregor
20th-November-2004, 01:42 PM
Dunno why but the Northwich GBB team (DS knows what this stands for :wink: ) want hime back :sick: Maybe they need to see more of his wiggles?

DS's wiggles are a cheap imitation, probably made in a Eastern European factory by slave labour. They may glitter the first time you use them but the metalwork on them tarnishes quickly and the leather starts to smell of mildew after only a week :whistle:

But after a week you can't get enough of them - from then onwards it's a slippery slope, you start dancing in big circles, bouncing your hand, staying miles from you partner, your arms turn to shaghetti and you legs to jelly :sick:

.. oh, and your skin turns blue and you shrink to 7" :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
20th-November-2004, 02:14 PM
Im much bigger than 7" ;)

Dazzle
23rd-November-2004, 04:22 AM
I couldn't tell on the night, but then it was cold on the railway platform and then the car heater was broken! :blush:

Anytime and glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully you will be able to make a repeat appearance, at our usual Memorial Hall venue next time though! :flower:

The Blondes WILL be waiting! The Northwich WAS (Wiggle Appreciation Society) branch has been formed! :whistle: :cheers:

Andy McGregor
23rd-November-2004, 11:04 AM
The Blondes WILL be waiting! The Northwich WAS (Wiggle Appreciation Society) branch has been formed! :whistle: :cheers:

It seems we need to send in the Department of Wiggling to calibrate the Nortwich wiggles :whistle:

baldrick
23rd-November-2004, 02:12 PM
It seems we need to send in the Department of Wiggling to calibrate the Nortwich wiggles :whistle:
As an official british standard wiggle it is important that I am presant at any official calbration to ensure parity of results accross the UK.

DavidY
23rd-November-2004, 02:25 PM
As an official british standard wiggle it is important that I am present at any official calibration to ensure parity of results across the UK.You could always come down to Northwich to check (next freestyle is 4 Dec I think).

According to Multimap it's about 40 mins further from Kirkintilloch to Northwich than to Aberdeen where you were last weekend. :whistle:

baldrick
23rd-November-2004, 02:27 PM
You could always come down to Northwich to check (next freestyle is 4 Dec I think).

According to Multimap it's about 40 mins further from Kirkintilloch to Northwich than to Aberdeen where you were last weekend. :whistle:
Sadly booked for then, but its a plan that will have to happen. Look out world, here I come. :clap:

Gus
23rd-November-2004, 02:55 PM
Anytime and glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully you will be able to make a repeat appearance, at our usual Memorial Hall venue next time though! :flower: OY! We DONT want him back!! We demand an upgrade. Send MRS SMURF!! :drool: :kiss: :drool: :kiss: :flower: