PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc on ebay

Andy McGregor
18th-November-2004, 10:50 AM
Now this (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1306&item=2284370835&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW) is an interesting way to sell tickets for a dance. None have been sold yet and it's only been viewed 19 times in 8 days - but it could catch on!

And now I've put it on here it could get a few more hits :wink:

Minnie M
18th-November-2004, 11:11 AM
I have had the organiser contact me about this dance (it is on my list)

hmmm..... it is not actually a Ceroc event :rolleyes:

{snipped from my email from them}

We are holding a Ceroc Charity party night (in association with Ceroclondon/Cerocmetro)...........

Lory
18th-November-2004, 11:30 AM
Wey hey! :clap:

Moss Hall is where I went to school from the age of 3-11! :waycool:

It's only a walk away from where I live now and I believe the teacher is going to be my very good mate Joanne (who teaches the beginners at Ashtons), with whom I spent all those years at school, in the same class! :hug:

Gus
18th-November-2004, 11:32 AM
Its sound like a good venture ... the more MJ gets in the public eye the better ... though from the ad I must admit I'm not entirely clear what is going to happen at the event ... is it a standard freetyle night?

DangerousCurves
20th-November-2004, 04:04 AM
Encouraged by Andy's discovery (and as a self-confessed ebay addict :blush: ), I typed in the word "ceroc" to see what else came up.

I found the following under the heading "BERYL COOK ~ "ROCK and ROLL" ~ DANCERS ~ JIVE ~ CEROC" :

Now is it just me, or is there a certain McGregor-ness about this image??? I think we should be told :wink:

Andy McGregor
20th-November-2004, 12:43 PM
Now is it just me, or is there a certain McGregor-ness about this image??? I think we should be told :wink:

I am the girl on the right :wink:

Minnie M
20th-November-2004, 02:25 PM
I am the girl on the right :wink:

and I'm the one on the left - who's the bloke :confused:

Dreadful Scathe
20th-November-2004, 09:02 PM
and I'm the one on the left - who's the bloke :confused:
that'd be me ..sorry :)