PDA

View Full Version : Dan The man and his good lady visit Scotland!

Dan Hudson
5th-November-2002, 08:35 PM
Guys

I am in scotland from Friday 6th December until Sunday 8th. I am desperate to investigate these wonderful Ceroc nights you all rave about up there
I am staying in Edinburgh.
I see there is a party night in dundee, is it far?

Which of you guys go there?
:D :wink:

Tiggerbabe
5th-November-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson
Guys

I am in scotland from Friday 6th December until Sunday 8th. I am desperate to investigate these wonderful Ceroc nights you all rave about up there
I see there is a party night in dundee, is it far?

Which of you guys go there?
:D :wink:

No it's not far to Dundee from Edinburgh - depends how fast you drive.........just over an hour.

Dundee parties are usually well attended with the usual suspects (including myself!) being Scot (usually doing the DJ bit but sometimes teaching), FC, Heather, Sherwin, Steven, John S, DV, Denise. Franck has been known to surprise us by turning up and the BTC Bill Foreman and Fran often visit.

But if you're going to make it, bring something skimpy to wear as it gets very, very hot:devil: :wink:

Franck
6th-November-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson
I see there is a party night in dundee, is it far? Hiya Dan,

Good to hear you are visiting Bonnie Scotland. If you can, you should definitely turn up in Dundee... It is a short drive as Sheena pointed out, and you will definitely be made welcome! :D
Just watch out for the MAd. crew, in case they corrupt your good lady though :wink:

Quite a busy time for all of us in Scotland, but if I am free, I might pop up too!

See you at the update?

Franck.