PDA

View Full Version : Jumpin'Jaks Dundee Closure

Franck
17th-November-2004, 02:57 PM
Important announcement: Due to the closure of Jumpin'Jaks in Dundee, the Wednesday classes will stop until I have found an alternative venue.

I only just received a phone call from Jumpin' Jaks and they are closing the club as of today :angry: so there won't be a class tonight (Wednesday 17th November).
I am working on an alternative venue so will hopefully be able to announce something soon...

Apologies to all the regular JJ dancers and crew, but don't worry, we'll get an even better venue very soon!

Scot
17th-November-2004, 03:42 PM
You could probably get the Olympia to tide you over

Gus
17th-November-2004, 03:47 PM
I only just received a phone call from Jumpin' Jaks and they are closing the club as of today :angry: so there won't be a class tonight (Wednesday 17th November). Good God ... thats a lousy way to do business :mad: ... they must have know the closure was coming for a while. Any reason given? Was the club not doing well at weekends? Its a real shame ... I thought the idea of using Jumpin Jacks was superb ... I'd been thinking about using their Stoke club years ago but bottled out on the idea thinking it would never work :sick: Hope you mange to find another venue soon.

DavidY
18th-November-2004, 12:10 AM
Got an email today to say Ceroc will soon be opening a new night in Nottingham ... at the local JumpinJaks.

Tiggerbabe
18th-November-2004, 12:36 AM
I thought the idea of using Jumpin Jacks was superb.It is!!!!!! Jumpin' Jaks in Glasgow and Aberdeen continue to go from strength to strength. Both fantastic venues. :D A real shame ( I was having such a lot of fun trying to figure out how all the lights worked :whistle: :whistle: )

Scot
18th-November-2004, 05:48 PM
It is!!!!!! Jumpin' Jaks in Glasgow and Aberdeen continue to go from strength to strength. Both fantastic venues. :D A real shame ( I was having such a lot of fun trying to figure out how all the lights worked :whistle: :whistle: )

Not to worry hopefully you will be back in action soon with a new set of lights to get to grips with