PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of moves

DavidB
5th-November-2002, 03:06 PM
There is always a lot of talk about leaders having to think of moves in advance etc. But I was wondering if any other men have problems thinking of the moves they have just done?

I wish it was because I keep getting asked "What was that cute move you did?". :cool: Unfortunately its more often a slightly different statement - "I have no idea what you were trying to lead!" :tears:

But whatever the question, I can't remember the moves.

David

Dreadful Scathe
5th-November-2002, 05:36 PM
you and me both - i never have a clue what move ive just done - by the time they say 'what the hell was that' im on the next one :)

Graham
5th-November-2002, 06:01 PM
I find that the answer to that question is invariably "Yes, I know, sorry" :sorry !
I can't say I necessarily remember the correct names of all the moves in my repertoire (I really should: it's not that extensive!), but I do not have any problem remembering what I've just done. Remembering what I'm about to do is another question......

Jon
5th-November-2002, 10:28 PM
Oh most definately, when I get asked "what was that move you just did" or "can you do that move again". I usually reply 'What move? Can you point it out next time I do it'.

I don't even know what move I'm doing next it just happens I don't plan it, I just do something that feels natural. I'm not even thinking, I'm just enjoying the dance so remembering moves I've just done just doesn't happen.