:waycool:
D

DianaS
16th-November-2004, 02:37 PM
After naming and shaming I found the urge for confession too much
My darkest secrets are thus revealed:

1 Not only can't I lead, but I also still hate following :tears:
2 After a year learning modern jive I'm a secret handbag dancer
3 Northants Girlie lent me her wig for Daventry it was seriously cool (see piccy)

Divissima
16th-November-2004, 02:59 PM
Do they have to be dance-related secrets? :devil:

ChrisA
16th-November-2004, 03:01 PM
Point of order... this is a question, not a confession :D :devil:

DianaS
16th-November-2004, 03:02 PM
Yea yea yea!!!
uhhhm well no, ANY secrets will do! :devil:
BUT they have to be yours and TRUE! :rofl:

DianaS
16th-November-2004, 03:03 PM
Point of order... this is a question, not a confession :D :devil:
True and any contributuion has to be followed by a true real life confession
Chris... :D

ChrisA
16th-November-2004, 03:05 PM
True and any contributuion has to be followed by a true real life confession
Chris... :D
Er... Ok...

...after Sunday night at Camber in the blues room I confess that I now think UV lights are fab.

:devil:

DianaS
16th-November-2004, 03:14 PM
Er... Ok...

...after Sunday night at Camber in the blues room I confess that I now think UV lights are fab.

THAT's not a DARK secret, Chris Com'n tell all!

ChrisA
16th-November-2004, 03:27 PM
THAT's not a DARK secret, Chris Com'n tell all!

Hmm. I couldn't possibly reveal any more... and you did say:

ANY secrets will do! :devil:
BUT they have to be yours and TRUE! :rofl:
It was quite dark... does that make it a dark secret?? :rofl:

DianaS
16th-November-2004, 03:32 PM
Hmm. I couldn't possibly reveal any more... and you did say:

It was quite dark... does that make it a dark secret?? :rofl:

UV can be very revealing...

ChrisA
16th-November-2004, 03:33 PM
UV can be very revealing...

Can it? :innocent:

Lory
16th-November-2004, 03:43 PM
UV can be very revealing...I confess, I have my nails done every fortnight, I have Acrylic wraps, and I endeavour to make them look as natural as possible, not too long, with a classic french polish! :waycool:

Damn those UV lights, they exposed my deep indulgent secret and made my fingernails glow bright fluorescent! :angry: :rofl:

SilverFox
16th-November-2004, 03:46 PM
But at least we could see what you were doing with those hands at 5.30am ...in detail. :devil: :whistle:

Northants Girly
16th-November-2004, 03:51 PM
Mmmmmm . . . . I have been SO well behaved lately that I honestly don't believe I can think of anything to confess to! :whistle:

Maybe I should have told you how to work my camera properly though Diana . . . . then the pics you took might have been in focus . . . . or maybe not :wink:

Lou
16th-November-2004, 04:12 PM
Damn those UV lights, they exposed my deep indulgent secret and made my fingernails glow bright fluorescent! :angry: :rofl:
Just tell people you've used UV polish on them, as it's very fashionable. (Or at least it is in a number of Cybergoth clubs I go to..... ;) )

Daisy Chain
16th-November-2004, 05:51 PM
I adore dancing the night away to The Mavericks :eek: but I'm not going to tell you my truly shameful dancing secret...

Daisy

(An Ashamed Little Flower)

DianaS
16th-November-2004, 07:22 PM
I adore dancing the night away to The Mavericks :eek: but I'm not going to tell you my truly shameful dancing secret...

Daisy

tell tell tell :whistle:

DianaS
16th-November-2004, 07:25 PM
Can it? :innocent:
a nameless persopn went dancing with a skin coloured bra and dark top. The UV light shone and the bra was revealed to all.
I understand that the offending article was removed in the ladies, much to the delight of her later partners! :innocent:

Daisy Chain
16th-November-2004, 08:05 PM
tell tell tell :whistle:

I wouldn't tell even if Viktor was on his knees in front of me BEGGING me to dance with him :innocent:

On second thoughts, maybe I would :drool: I bet he has power steering. but will I ever find out?

Daisy

A Secretive Little Flower

DianaS
16th-November-2004, 08:05 PM
Mmmmmm . . . . I have been SO well behaved lately that I honestly don't believe I can think of anything to confess to! :whistle:

Maybe I should have told you how to work my camera properly though Diana . . . . then the pics you took might have been in focus . . . . or maybe not :wink:
NG.. I've seen the evidence. Shall I put a few more piccies online to prompt you???.. :devil:

DianaS
16th-November-2004, 08:07 PM

Daisy

Oh but you must! Every contruibution must be followed by a true online confession.
isn't that so Franck... :wink:

DianaS
16th-November-2004, 08:09 PM
I wouldn't tell even if Viktor was on his knees in front of me BEGGING me to dance with him :innocent:

On second thoughts, maybe I would :drool: I bet he has power steering. but will I ever find out?

Daisy

A Secretive Little Flower
Tell! tell!!! tell!!! my little flower. Victor has PMd me he is desperate for the delights of your company, if only you would reveal all :devil:

DianaS
16th-November-2004, 08:11 PM
Franck

can we take this upstairs...
please????

And Like NOW!!! :whistle:

Daisy Chain
16th-November-2004, 11:25 PM
Franck

can we take this upstairs...
please????

And Like NOW!!! :whistle:

Me? Upstairs with Viktor? Ooo. but not with you lot watching.

Magic Hans
17th-November-2004, 12:54 AM
... errrrrr ..... well .....

.... not sure if I should be saying this .... but.

First Southport this year, I took a fancy to someone.

Didn't much of a chance to chat, just a few dances.

After the second Southport, my head started going a bit mental, as I nearly caught myself sending her twenty five messages per second!!! .... very nearly obsessed I think!!

I still don't know much about her: boyfriend? (girlfriend!?) married? Happily? kids? Mobile no? Likes me?? Knows me???

Suffice it to say she's from north of the border!!!!

Chances are ... there's nothing there, however, hope makes up for that!!!

Northants Girly
17th-November-2004, 02:43 AM
NG.. I've seen the evidence. Shall I put a few more piccies online to prompt you???.. :devil:Diana, the pics you took of me were all out of focus - it contrast to the ones I took of you - which all came out brilliantly - as you know :wink:

I am assuming here that you are not refering to the wonderful meal of spagetti with curry (I know that was an odd combination) that I cooked for you - you know the one that you endlessly took the micky out of me for . . . . . yet scoffed like you hadn't eaten for a week?
:flower:

DianaS
17th-November-2004, 10:22 AM
Diana, the pics you took of me were all out of focus - it contrast to the ones I took of you - which all came out brilliantly - as you know :wink:

I am assuming here that you are not refering to the wonderful meal of spagetti with curry (I know that was an odd combination) that I cooked for you - you know the one that you endlessly took the micky out of me for . . . . . yet scoffed like you hadn't eaten for a week?
:flower:
NG I had been plied with wine and was barely able to stop giggling THATS why it was out of focus and you wouldn't keep still
THe spag curry was great will be coming back for more :drool:

Northants Girly
17th-November-2004, 12:50 PM
Post your confessions here (http://grouphug.us/) :really:
(this thread really does have to go upstairs now!)

stewart38
17th-November-2004, 03:24 PM
... errrrrr ..... well .....

.... not sure if I should be saying this .... but.

First Southport this year, I took a fancy to someone.

Didn't much of a chance to chat, just a few dances.

After the second Southport, my head started going a bit mental, as I nearly caught myself sending her twenty five messages per second!!! .... very nearly obsessed I think!!

I still don't know much about her: boyfriend? (girlfriend!?) married? Happily? kids? Mobile no? Likes me?? Knows me???

Suffice it to say she's from north of the border!!!!

Chances are ... there's nothing there, however, hope makes up for that!!!

I would confess re somthing that happened to me at 8am at southport but as this is a family forum I better not. :whistle:

Gus
17th-November-2004, 03:35 PM
I would confess re somthing that happened to me at 8am at southport but as this is a family forum I better not. :whistle:The question remains was this a solo activity or was it partnered? :what: And ... is Southport the only place where you engage is such? Must be something in the water.

ChrisA
17th-November-2004, 03:56 PM
I would confess re somthing that happened to me at 8am at southport but as this is a family forum I better not. :whistle:
Some confession that is.... :rolleyes:

I thought it happened to all blokes every morning...

:innocent: :devil:

Jon L
20th-November-2004, 06:54 AM
General confessions - OK here goes!!!

I am a Status Quo fan! :D

The only dance confession is prior to coming on to the dance floor my shirt gets squirted with Hugo Boss EDT, it's just a bit nicer for the ladies.

drathzel
20th-November-2004, 07:59 AM
General confessions - OK here goes!!!

I am a Status Quo fan! :D

Me too! I was distraught when no one would go to the concert with me!!! :tears:

baldrick
22nd-November-2004, 12:47 PM
Me too! I was distraught when no one would go to the concert with me!!! :tears:
You just don't ask me the right questions. :wink:

Mind you i was suprise we share an appreciation of Meatloaf too. :clap: