PDA

View Full Version : Move Query

Gadget
5th-November-2002, 01:52 PM
What is the move called that is led by doing what looks like the Bill & Ted electric guitar salute? And how do you do it?
I've caught it out of the corner of my eye a couple of times (by Dave I think) but only catch a windmill of arms.

Bill
5th-November-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
What is the move called that is led by doing what looks like the Bill & Ted electric guitar salute? And how do you do it?
I've caught it out of the corner of my eye a couple of times (by Dave I think) but only catch a windmill of arms. You might mean the Sailor Drop - whee the man salutes and the woman drops down from his side and he catches her before she hits the ground ! If this is it it's a red move and should only be done by folk who have been shown how to do it PROPERLY:wink: :sick:

We did it as part of the Team cabaret in London and is potentially quite dangerous and certainly a move I've only ever done with Lorna and Fran.

DavidB
5th-November-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Bill
You might mean the Sailor Drop - whee the man salutes and the woman drops down from his side and he catches her before she hits the ground ! If this is it it's a red move and should only be done by folk who have been shown how to do it PROPERLYThe Royal Navy tried this move with one of their ships recently - unfortunately they didn't manage to catch it before it hit the ground...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38373000/jpg/_38373857_hullafp300.jpg

filthycute
5th-November-2002, 07:25 PM
um...ok i was thinking more of a neckbreak butterfly bounce thing ma bob.....it's more like an Indian HOW signal though....

filthycute x x

Lou
6th-November-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by filthycute
um...ok i was thinking more of a neckbreak butterfly bounce thing ma bob.....it's more like an Indian HOW signal though....

filthycute x x

You have some really weird signals in CEROC!!!!

Gadget
6th-November-2002, 01:46 PM
I think that it's closer to FC's description than Bills - I don't think the lady moves that much.
It might just be a double loop to pick up the spare hand?

Bill
6th-November-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
I think that it's closer to FC's description than Bills - I don't think the lady moves that much.
It might just be a double loop to pick up the spare hand? You want to try and show me this tomorrow or next Tuesday :confused: :grin: Sounds interesting.........................and ps...........what happened to FC :tears: :confused: thought you were coming to our Tuesday class :sick:

Heather
6th-November-2002, 07:31 PM
:wink: :wink: Wink wink, say no more!!!!!
She had other fish to fry!!!!!:wink: :wink:
:cheers:
Heather

filthycute
7th-November-2002, 02:35 AM
and ps...........what happened to FC :tears: :confused: thought you were coming to our Tuesday class :sick: Sorry Bill. I was supposed to be up but had a little car trouble.....ie: i don't have one :tears:
Will definately reschedule for another date cause i know Paul was devastated at my absence :yum: No worries hun, i'll be up soon :wink: lol

filthycute x x

Dancing Veela
13th-November-2002, 06:43 PM

But of course because of your incredible versitality, superb sense of rythym, timing and ability to follow I could easily do it with you again and it would obviously be wonderful...........as always :innocent: :sorry :what: :cheers:

em.......... was that OK ?????

Not bad Bill for :kiss: !!!!!!

Mind you I looked at an old practise session that we did in April last year - and we did it on that - it looked terrible - mind you most of the practise did !!!!!:grin: