PDA

View Full Version : The restraints of mj

Cornish Pixie
15th-November-2004, 10:31 AM
Went to a dance on friday and on a number of occasions i was dancing to songs that i loved to listen to. During some of these dancers the music gave me the urge to go nuts and start dancing without keeping my handhold with my partner. I spose you could say i wanted to do some men induced improvisation!

Do any other men get this feeling. Maybe its because mj is suited to the song? Maybe i just get other excited?

One such song was "Call on me"

philsmove
15th-November-2004, 01:08 PM

:really:
"Call on me" has now been put in Room 101

latinlover
15th-November-2004, 01:53 PM

you're young,though, aren't you
we can forgive you :flower:

drathzel
15th-November-2004, 02:31 PM
Went to a dance on friday and on a number of occasions i was dancing to songs that i loved to listen to. During some of these dancers the music gave me the urge to go nuts and start dancing without keeping my handhold with my partner. I spose you could say i wanted to do some men induced improvisation!

Do any other men get this feeling. Maybe its because mj is suited to the song? Maybe i just get other excited?

baldrick does!!! but it is fun! confusing for us females but fun when we catch on!!!! :clap:

Andreas
20th-November-2004, 05:03 PM
baldrick does!!! but it is fun! confusing for females but fun when they catch on!!!! :clap:

happens to more often than not. It's always a shame when the girls don't catch on because it leaves them stand in the rain, which in turn has me plummet back to ground :eek:

RogerR
20th-November-2004, 09:11 PM
Good MJ dancers can make an improvisation break and keep their partner interested, its the maintaining partner interest that is the challenge!

MartinHarper
21st-November-2004, 07:49 PM
One-handed in-and-outs. You can then go nuts with both legs and one arm... :)

baldrick
22nd-November-2004, 09:02 PM
One-handed in-and-outs. You can then go nuts with both legs and one arm... :)
Both on the same side, or diagonaly opposite? Will have to experiment.

MartinHarper
22nd-November-2004, 10:45 PM
Both on the same side, or diagonaly opposite?

I've done it with both a L-R hold and a R-R hold, but I find L-R is slightly easier. I keep the size of the move much smaller than a normal in-and-out, and I don't do the comedy semi-circles. You can also do very small "side to side shoulders", which has much the same effect.

CJ
23rd-November-2004, 12:58 AM
another alternative is the:
nohandedtakeoffyouranorakandseesomeoftheworldeveni fit'sjustbylookingoutthewindow move..

MartinHarper
23rd-November-2004, 01:23 AM
seesomeoftheworldevenifit'sjustbylookingoutthewind ow

Uh, I write for an encyclopedia as a hobby... clearly I'm lost beyond any hope of recovery. But hey, thanks for trying. :)

baldrick
23rd-November-2004, 02:26 PM
another alternative is the:
nohandedtakeoffyouranorakandseesomeoftheworldeveni fit'sjustbylookingoutthewindow move..
:rofl: :rofl: :na:

BeeBee
9th-December-2004, 04:59 PM
Both on the same side, or diagonaly opposite? Will have to experiment.

Fancy practicing this next Tuesday? :clap: :clap: