PDA

View Full Version : Things to do in London....

CJ
14th-November-2004, 03:05 AM
ok, so its Saturday night...

Everyone who is anyone has gone to Camber and there is sod all to keep you entertained...

What would YOU do?!?

Graham
14th-November-2004, 10:11 AM
I voted for the candles etc, although there did seem to be one ingredient conspicuously missing from this recipe for a nice evening in - I assumed this was an oversight. :wink:

philsmove
14th-November-2004, 11:22 AM
pop out for early meal, may be the Ethiopian one in Camden Town, then to the dance, followed by Candle lit, bath with the one ingredient that is conspicuously missing, and that bottle of red

CJ
15th-November-2004, 11:19 AM
I voted for the candles etc, although there did seem to be one ingredient conspicuously missing from this recipe for a nice evening in - I assumed this was an oversight. :wink:

Well, in some cases it goes without saying, and there are some cases where it just doesn't go at all!!

Either way, that option works... :wink:

Aleks
15th-November-2004, 11:59 AM

The "twiddle" I call mine is actually attached to someone else - see it was there all the time!

drathzel
15th-November-2004, 02:33 PM
Am i the only one having the bath alone? :tears:

CJ
15th-November-2004, 02:58 PM
Am i the only one having the bath alone? :tears:

no, petal, no :hug:

drathzel
15th-November-2004, 03:12 PM
no, petal, no :hug:

Just me and the guy at the window watching!!!!

Missy D
15th-November-2004, 06:47 PM
pop out for early meal, may be the Ethiopian one in Camden Town,

Ethiopian eh? So what food would that be? one grain of rice, some Camden Lock water and a chunk of dried bread! mmmmm sounds even better than the "do do Gizzard" i had to eat a few months ago in Westbourne Park. :drool:

I couldnt find anything to do last saturday so landed up going to Watford Ceroc (no comment) had a couple of nice muffins though - followed by a hot bath at home alone and a bottle of red. Oh then i watched Bridget Jones (whoo what an exciting life i lead). :what:

philsmove
15th-November-2004, 07:25 PM
Ethiopian eh? So what food would that be? one grain of rice, some Camden Lock water and a chunk of dried bread! an

http://www.londonrestaurantsguide.com/?fdpagename=advancedsearchdisplay.asp&fdpagevar=fdvenueid=616

Or try Bintang

http://eatdrink.timeout.com/search2/view/6355.html

drathzel
16th-November-2004, 11:58 AM
. Oh then i watched Bridget Jones (whoo what an exciting life i lead). :what:

Have you seen the new one!!! It was fab!!! :clap: :clap: