PDA

View Full Version : Hi from New Zealand

Bangers & Mash
13th-November-2004, 12:18 AM
Hi all.

Not actually made it to a ceroc night yet :tears:
- been here 3 days and so far have explored Auckland and bathed in the volcanic muds down at Rotorua - but I still stink of sulphur and I've done nothing but wash since coming back.

Tattie has been trying to persuade me to jump off buildings :eek: (with and without a rope - depending on how I behave) and to roll down hillsides in great a great big balls - not managed either of those yet - but rolling down the hillside in a great big ball looks and sounds cool. Especially since they half fill it with water and you strip down to your swimming costume and get in together.

I could handle being rolled down a hill in a ball of water with two girls in swimming costumes. :drool:

Going up to the "hot seas" some time and I think the girls have got all kinds of crazy plans - I just do as I am told.

the New Zealand people are awesome and this country is amazing. Hope to check out the ceroc in the week.

Hugs to all

John

:kiss:

Whitebeard
13th-November-2004, 12:51 AM
I could handle being rolled down a hill in a ball of water with two girls in swimming costumes.

Are you quite sure you can handle that? Depends upon the girls I should think!!

Anyway, have a great time and keep us posted on your activities ..... Cerocornot.

Lynn
13th-November-2004, 01:25 AM
the New Zealand people are awesome and this country is amazing. Hope to check out the ceroc in the week. Weren't you just in Gran Canaria last week? Are you the forum roving reporter, travelling the world... sounds like fun!

Dance Demon
13th-November-2004, 06:46 AM
Are you the forum roving reporter, travelling the world... sounds like fun!

Yep.....Bangers & Mash.......Alan Whicker's secret love child......travelocity.com :D

Alfie
13th-November-2004, 10:00 AM
:yeah: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bangers & Mash
16th-November-2004, 10:01 PM
Well, what can I say - but it looks like I am gonna get the chance to do some ceroc here after all.

I split from the girls yesterday so that they could do their own thing in their own way and I could do mine. On reflection, this is the best decision I have made all week.

I am staying in an awesome backpackers place here which is owned by a girl who spent 5 years backpacking around the world and then came back to New Zealand to set up her own hostel.

After she broke out into spontaneous salsa to some music in the bar I invited her along to the local ceroc venue here in town tonight - so off we go tonight.

As CerocMetro pointed out before, you are not allowed to do intermediate classes until you have "qualified" - but I reckon I can blag that one. :waycool:

As for New Zealand - I would strongly recommend it to anyone and everyone. I called my brother 2 days ago to put my house on the market so that I can come back next year :clap:

See you all soon. I'll let you know if I learn any good moves. :hug: