PDA

View Full Version : Jive Masters - Who's Going

Minnie M
12th-November-2004, 10:32 AM
Only ONE WEEK to go :clap:

Who's going ?

Lynn
12th-November-2004, 10:44 AM
Kinda wish I'd gone for those cheap flights when they were available :( , sounds like it will be a fab night. Have fun everyone!

Robin
12th-November-2004, 12:36 PM
We'll be there !!! :wink:

wonder why ......

Gordon J Pownall
12th-November-2004, 01:55 PM
We'll be there !!! :wink:

wonder why ......

You as well eh...? :grin:

TheTramp
12th-November-2004, 01:59 PM
I can't make it. But I've already sent in my postal vote....

Trampy

ElaineB
12th-November-2004, 02:07 PM
I can't get there as I will be in Northumberland for the week-end! :tears:

But best of luck everyone - it sounds like it is going to be a terrific event. Will there be a video.............? :rofl:

elaine

Sparkles
12th-November-2004, 03:25 PM
I'm really looking forward to it!
Hopefully Lory and her camera will be there too? :D
We'll be sure to let all of you that can't go know how FAB it was :waycool:
S. x

stompin' phil
12th-November-2004, 04:14 PM
Me and Alison will be flying in from Marrakesh that after noon so its a quick shave and !!!! and off on the newly bought flying carpet to the masters.
I may wear something with Bertie Bassett on it.

Phil

Simon r
12th-November-2004, 04:20 PM
Ill be there and i have been testing my counting....

1 ......................3....................5

Ohhh crap

TheTramp
12th-November-2004, 04:55 PM
Ill be there and i have been testing my counting....

1 ......................3....................5

Ohhh crap
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poor Nicole!!

Trampy

Daisy
12th-November-2004, 07:01 PM
Yes we're going. Glad to be spectating.....NO pressure this time. Best of luck to ALL taking part.

Really looking forward to a giant get together after. :cheers:

Jane & Ray :clap:

Andy McGregor
16th-November-2004, 02:56 AM
I'll be there with Sue. Really looking forward to my role as a spectator :wink:

Divissima
16th-November-2004, 11:37 PM
We'll be there too - it's going to be a great night.

under par
17th-November-2004, 11:25 AM
Can anyone who has been to the venue before can tell me what the format is like for viewing the finals.

Mrs Par has a broken toe and would need to be seated for watching(not on the floor). :whistle:

The opportunity for us to go exists but I need to be sure she would be able to see the dancing.

Zebra Woman
17th-November-2004, 12:00 PM
Sorry to hear that, how terrible. GET WELL SOON MRS. PAR :flower: :flower: :flower:

There were maybe 20 tables but the if you chose one of the 10 closest to the stage you could sit down and still have a good view especially if you were on the end seats. We watched from a sitting position last year no problems. I would get there 7.30 maybe so you were at the front of the queue.

Look forward to seeing you both there, save us 3 three seats if you have space.

ZW :hug:

SilverFox
17th-November-2004, 01:16 PM
Look forward to seeing you both there, save us 3 three seats if you have space.ZW :hug:
I can't believe your petite derrière needs that many seats. :drool:

My lap is available if required. :devil:

Zebra Woman
17th-November-2004, 01:40 PM
My lap is available if required. :devil:

Oh well.....as you're offering ...consider it 'reserved' :waycool:

Heather
17th-November-2004, 01:52 PM
If I could split myself in two I'd be there to support our FABULOUS SCOTTISH entrants
Melanie and James, and Denise and Bill , BUT I simply MUST be at the Aberdeen Beach Ballroom on Saturday night!!!! :wink:
I'll be thinking of you guys and sending you my support !!
:hug: :hug:
Heather,
XX

Sheepman
17th-November-2004, 02:43 PM
Mrs Par has a broken toe and would need to be seated for watching(not on the floor). As well as plenty of tables with seating, I'm pretty sure that the balcony is available, with plenty of seating and a view from above, but it would be best to check with the organisers.

Greg

Andy McGregor
17th-November-2004, 02:48 PM
Can anyone who has been to the venue before can tell me what the format is like for viewing the finals.

Mrs Par has a broken toe and would need to be seated for watching(not on the floor). :whistle:

The opportunity for us to go exists but I need to be sure she would be able to see the dancing.

I've had a word with Adam Nathanson, he says that Mrs Par can have a seat on the stage.

p.s. Adam sounded a bit out of breath. He's organising emigrating, packing, running his business from the other side of the world, Jive Masters, dismantling a Wendy house and much more besides. He must be a Superman - expect to see him wearing his underpants outside his trousers on Saturday :devil:

under par
17th-November-2004, 03:22 PM
I've had a word with Adam Nathanson, he says that Mrs Par can have a seat on the stage.

:devil:

Andy thankyou very much for the above we will have to get ourselves an AtoZ now !!! :worthy:

Robin
18th-November-2004, 01:12 AM
p.s. Adam sounded a bit out of breath. He's organising emigrating, packing, running his business from the other side of the world, Jive Masters, dismantling a Wendy house and much more besides. He must be a Superman - expect to see him wearing his underpants outside his trousers on Saturday :devil:

And as recipients of said Wendy House, all I can say is that all went according to plan . Maybe not the plan we had in mind but its here. Assembled. Vaguely looking like the Wendy House we took apart at Adam's.
Best of all its at the bottom of the garden. :wink:

jockey
18th-November-2004, 01:38 AM
Cant make it Minnie (could have given you a lift)...will be shacked up in hotel (is that a mixed metaphor) nr Stansted airport improving international relations...X

Minnie M
18th-November-2004, 02:26 PM
Cant make it Minnie (could have given you a lift)...will be shacked up in hotel (is that a mixed metaphor) nr Stansted airport improving international relations...X

:tears:
(not sure who you are tho :innocent: )

Missy D
18th-November-2004, 07:58 PM
I'll be there with sparkly outfit and slippers as shoes not arrived yet :rofl:

Tiggerbabe
19th-November-2004, 01:39 AM
I'll be in Aberdeen at the fantastic and fabulous Beach Ballroom - however, will be thinking about you all, and sending Melanie & James and Denise & Bill lots of happy grooves.

GOOD LUCK GUYS :hug: :hug:

Dance Demon
19th-November-2004, 10:28 AM
I'll be in Aberdeen at the fantastic and fabulous Beach Ballroom - however, will be thinking about you all, and sending Melanie & James and Denise & Bill lots of happy grooves.

GOOD LUCK GUYS :hug: :hug:

:yeah: :yeah: .............All the best to both Scottish couples :clap: :clap:

Rachel
19th-November-2004, 04:02 PM
:clap: :clap:
Yay - we'll be there! And I'm already really excited!

All the best of luck to everyone competing - hope you have a wonderful time. Just bear in mind that you will all be giving us spectators a fanatastic opportunity to watch some of the best mj dancing ever - we'll be loving every minute!

In a stupidly psychophantic and lovey way ... I want you ALL to win ...

Rachel xx

latinlover
19th-November-2004, 04:47 PM
I'll be there with sparkly outfit and slippers as shoes not arrived yet :rofl:
:flower:
can I book a dance dance please! :clap:

Zebra Woman
19th-November-2004, 05:08 PM
:clap: :clap:
Yay - we'll be there! And I'm already really excited!

All the best of luck to everyone competing - hope you have a wonderful time. Just bear in mind that you will all be giving us spectators a fanatastic opportunity to watch some of the best mj dancing ever - we'll be loving every minute!

In a stupidly psychophantic and lovey way ... I want you ALL to win ...

Rachel xx

:yeah: Good Luck to everyone

Hey Rachel - 'psychophantic' :clap: Love it. This has to be your best new word so far (even better than 'Whoreship')

It's got that lovely dark and light blend (which zebra's love) 'psyco...' and 'sycho....'

See you there
ZW :hug:

Rachel
19th-November-2004, 05:12 PM
...Hey Rachel - 'psychophantic' :clap: Love it. This has to be your best new word so far (even better than 'Whoreship') ooops - is that not how it's spelt, then? move over Gadget ...

Missy D
19th-November-2004, 11:23 PM
:flower:
can I book a dance dance please! :clap:

Ah thats sweet of you to ask - sure the slippers wont bother you though?

I shall look forward to having you on the floor tomorrow then :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
20th-November-2004, 01:21 PM
Anyone know the address of Walthamstow Assembly Hall? Checked on the website - either it's staring me in the face or it isn't on there - just a photo. AND how was one supposed to get tickets in advance by phone or email when neither are responded to?!!! :angry: Sorry Adam, know you've a lot on, but...........

Have been there before but need a reminder of what road it's on.

M

SilverFox
20th-November-2004, 01:23 PM
Forest Road.

dee
20th-November-2004, 01:31 PM
Ah thats sweet of you to ask - sure the slippers wont bother you though?

I shall look forward to having you on the floor tomorrow then :rofl: :rofl:

Just hope its not those spider slippers sis, can be very dangerous..

I will be there supporting my lovely sis (missyD) and Ray and of course all the other contenders good luck to all and see you later :cheers:

Mary
20th-November-2004, 02:02 PM
Forest Road.

Ta

M