PDA

View Full Version : Any young cerocers?

Cornish Pixie
10th-November-2004, 02:26 PM
Im 16 and the youngest in my club?Is there many more young un's out there my age that i into jiving big time i.e. dont just go every so often co their parents go?

Also how did you get into it?

MartinHarper
10th-November-2004, 02:53 PM
Try reading this thread:
http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1947
("How young is too young")

Lots of people have given examples of fantastic dancers in their local scenes your age or younger. To add to those examples, Sam the Fan (http://www.bigbearmusic.com/kpfanspage.html) is a fantastic dancer who jives round my way.

Will
10th-November-2004, 03:53 PM
Im 16 and the youngest in my club?Is there many more young un's out there my age that i into jiving big time i.e. dont just go every so often co their parents go?

Hi Wurlizterrocks, nice post. I'm only 32 and a half, and like you am always pleased to meet more people that are as young as us. What clubs do you dance at? maybe we should meet up some time for a couple of pints of Pepsi.

L8ters

Will :cheers:

ElaineB
10th-November-2004, 04:08 PM
Hi Wurlizterrocks, nice post. I'm only 32 and a half, and like you am always pleased to meet more people that are as young as us. What clubs do you dance at? maybe we should meet up some time for a couple of pints of Pepsi.

L8ters

Will :cheers:

Oh dear,

Sorry Wurlizterrocks, this is the Will of Will and Kate fame - see thread entitled 'Dancer comes out of coma'.

Need we say more! :rofl:

Elaine

Sparkles
11th-November-2004, 12:29 AM
Hi Wurlizterrocks, nice post. I'm only 32 and a half...

Hey, if I were dyslexic I'd be the same age as you :whistle:
S. x

Andreas
11th-November-2004, 10:03 PM

I know one but she sits right at the other end of the world, in NZ. :cool:

Minnie M
12th-November-2004, 12:27 AM
Adam Crewe (of Adam & Tas fame) :worthy: started aged 13 going to a local club with his parents - Adam is now just turned 18, and this year has won TWO major competitions and teaches regularly in Fleet and in many weekenders

He is teaching in Bristol this weekend and will be in Southport next year as well as Rebel Yell and MJC