PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Party/Night out

KazMK
10th-November-2004, 11:48 AM
Hello!

As I am still new to all this, I thought i would ask about on the Forum instead of trying to ask folk on a Monday night at Invercarse where I dance.

Do you get together before Xmas and have a night out or do you just have the normal dancing sessions at the usual places during the week? :cheers:

Since i am such a party animal :devil: i was just checking out if any of you boogie masters go out and shake your butts during the festive season!!

Please let me know as this party animal is ready to shake it on down!!!!! :clap:

TTFN

KazMK
x

TheTramp
10th-November-2004, 06:53 PM
Do you get together before Xmas and have a night out or do you just have the normal dancing sessions at the usual places during the week? :cheers:

There are Christmas parties in the week before Christmas - in Aberdeen on the Tuesday night (21st), where the night will go on until midnight. And in Stirling on the 23rd.

I know that Franck was going to see if it was possible to have one of the nights running later in Dundee that week too (the Monday?) to make it more of a party atmosphere. Not sure if he suceeded or not.

Alternatively, feel free to make suggestions for a night out :D

Trampy

Lorna
11th-November-2004, 01:49 PM
If it's a party night in Dundee you're looking for then Avril was speaking to me last night (at our fabby Wed Dundee class in Jumpin' Jaks) about this.

She was speaking about an informal Christmas evening out for the Dundonians. She mentioned the 'London' nightclub??? Not from Dundee myself so not sure where this is.

I suggested that we try to get a crowd together from both classes and organise something.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

KazMK
16th-November-2004, 10:57 AM
Hi Lorna,

Spoke to Avril last night at the Monday class. We came up with a possible date of Saturday 11th December. We talked about the pub called Yuppies which is beside the London night Club. You dont have to pay to get in and also they have a dance floor. She suggested putting out feelers to find out who would be interested in going. I said i would put a note on the Forum (with help and advice from yourself - please!!) and she said she would ask folk when she saw them. How does this sound to you?

Either that, we go with Franck's/Trampy's suggestion by making the Monday class before Xmas a real party night? It just would be nice to do something festive. Have you guessed that i am a party animal???

Let me know what you think.

KazMK
xx

Franck
16th-November-2004, 03:55 PM
Either that, we go with Franck's/Trampy's suggestion by making the Monday class before Xmas a real party night? It just would be nice to do something festive. Have you guessed that i am a party animal???Just had confirmation that we can have the Invercarse Hotel on Monday 20th December until Midnight so we are having a Christmas party in Dundee!!! :cheers:

The night will start at the usual time (7.30pm) and we'll dance until midnight... Any die-hard party animal can presumably carry on partying in a night-club afterwards :D

TheTramp
16th-November-2004, 06:35 PM
Just had confirmation that we can have the Invercarse Hotel on Monday 20th December until Midnight so we are having a Christmas party in Dundee!!! :cheers:

YAY!!! :clap:

Any die-hard party animal can presumably carry on partying in a night-club afterwards :D
That'd be you then Franck.... :worthy:

Trampy

Tiggerbabe
16th-November-2004, 08:33 PM
Just had confirmation that we can have the Invercarse Hotel on Monday 20th December until Midnight so we are having a Christmas party in Dundee!!! :cheers:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Fantastic!!!!! :D

Forte
17th-November-2004, 09:17 AM
Franck, you are the best social convenor a boy or girl could have! :clap: