PDA

View Full Version : How do you cope when Windy Miller is in Trumpton?

Will
9th-November-2004, 05:57 PM
What are your most common tactics?

Dreadful Scathe
9th-November-2004, 06:00 PM
attach the windmill to a powerful jet engine, he'll never even make it out the door :)

Lory
9th-November-2004, 06:16 PM
I'd call for Pugh, Pugh, Barney Margroo, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb :yum:

Lory
9th-November-2004, 06:49 PM
I'd just like to clarify, at the time I wrote the above comment, I had absolutely NO idea whatsoever what Will was going on about :confused: and there was 'no' poll to make it clearer!! :o

Now I DO know what he means, I'd like to state a fact............. Girls just DON'T, when we're dancing! :angry: :innocent:

But if I get a whiff of something none too pleasant, I always hope and prey it's MY partner, then he KNOWS its not me! :wink:

CJ
9th-November-2004, 06:58 PM
Girls just DON'T, when we're dancing! :angry: :innocent:

yeah, yeah, bloody well yeah.... :na:

Jive Brummie
9th-November-2004, 07:37 PM
See, i thought that ladies did 'float the odd air-biscuit' now and again. It's just that their's smell of roses.....??

JB

:sick:

foxylady
9th-November-2004, 11:01 PM
Will really hasn't got anything to do at the moment has he !! There must be a competition or something coming up that he can go and practice for surely... :whistle:

Not sure we can take much more :rofl: :rofl:

djtrev
10th-November-2004, 12:49 AM
Why is this being posted in "lets talk about dance".Surely there is a place elsewhere on this forum for drivel like this.
Before I am accused of having no sense of humour- I just dont think its funny or even eworth discussing.
No offence meant Will

Magic Hans
10th-November-2004, 01:17 AM
... I just dont think its funny ...

Not funny??

I thought that all blokes found anything to do with botty burps funny!!

.... it's not just me who refuses to grow up is it??? :eek:

Sheepman
10th-November-2004, 01:59 PM
Why isn't there a "blame it on the dog" option?

At a recent dance there was a dog to blame it on. So after a couple dancing next to us (fantastic dancers, do it too I presume!) executed a move where he was bent over double supporting his partner, an evil aroma filled the air. I said to my partner "I wonder if that was **** or the dog?" I think the volume of her laughter disturbed everyone in the hall, especially when I added, "We'll find out next week when the dog's not there."
I think you have to know your partner pretty well to say something like this, it could be too embarrassing if it was her!

Greg

David Franklin
10th-November-2004, 02:03 PM
Why is this being posted in "lets talk about dance".Surely there is a place elsewhere on this forum for drivel like this.
No offence meant WillWell, at least it shows that Will has fully recovered from his coma; looks like normal service has been resumed...

Dave

Divissima
11th-November-2004, 02:48 PM
I would employ my normal tactic - blame TwK

:D

Jon L
11th-November-2004, 07:21 PM
We could always go for the innocent option of course which would be that
Will meant that a particular partner was dancing too many half or full windmills!!! :D :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :D

:yeah: Seriously though that's why eating a curry or anything with too much onion isn't recommended

Sparkles
14th-November-2004, 08:02 PM
I'd like to state a fact............. Girls just DON'T

:yeah:
That's why all the men want to dance with us :innocent: :wink: :grin:

At a recent dance there was a dog to blame it on.

I was at that dance, and yes, the laughter was audible from the other side of the room :blush:. Poor ****, you'll give him a complex! :rofl:

S. x

Sheepman
16th-November-2004, 03:21 PM
Poor ****, you'll give him a complex! Well I know I did say "he" but I could have just said the "leader" and opened up the floor a bit further ... :wink:

Greg

PS Sorry to dispel any myths, but I know for a certain fact that girls do! Though that could be just a side effect of my cooking :really: