PDA

View Full Version : Dancer wakes up after 2 years in a coma

DavidB
9th-November-2004, 03:21 PM
Will Hargreaves woke up today after spending the last 2 years in a coma. His first thought was to get onto the Ceroc Scotland website and continue the discussions he was having before he fell asleep.

He also started ranting about how he could now dance, and was dating one of the top dancers in the country. No-one has the heart to tell him yet that this was all a dream.

David Franklin
9th-November-2004, 03:26 PM
Will Hargreaves woke up today after spending the last 2 years in a coma. His first thought was to get onto the Ceroc Scotland website and continue the discussions he was having before he fell asleep.

He also started ranting about how he could now dance, and was dating one of the top dancers in the country. No-one has the heart to tell him yet that this was all a dream.Funny - I was just wondering what was wrong with him - all these posts, and none of them mentioning football...

Dave

Lynn
9th-November-2004, 03:32 PM
It could be a time warp... Will might actually be in 2002...

CJ
9th-November-2004, 04:53 PM
...... to find Mick STILL banging on about some pish tune... :tears:

Oh put me to sleep, please............

Lou
9th-November-2004, 04:53 PM
It could be a time warp... Will might actually be in 2002...
Nope - look around you, Lynn. See all these guys in kilts? We're actually in Brigadoon! What appears to be one day for Will, has actually been a number of years for us...

(or is it the other way around....? :D :sick: )

Lynn
9th-November-2004, 10:34 PM
Nope - look around you, Lynn. See all these guys in kilts? We're actually in Brigadoon! What appears to be one day for Will, has actually been a number of years for us... Hmm...men in kilts :drool:

Lindsay
9th-November-2004, 10:54 PM
Hmm...men in kilts :drool:
Hmmm no big deal, 10 a penny here.

Re. Brigadoon time warp, I think it's the other way around, but the concept of time travel is confusing to me. If we could travel through time and say kill our grandmother, in theory the we'd never be born, so the journey could never have been made in the first place; but if the journey never occurred then the grandmother would be born which means the time traveller would have been born and could make the journey.

Lynn
9th-November-2004, 11:15 PM
Re. Brigadoon time warp, I think it's the other way around, but the concept of time travel is confusing to me. And it makes the telephone stop working. (So Will couldn't be posting from another time as then he couldn't access the forum.)

Geordieed
10th-November-2004, 02:43 PM
No worries Man City are still in the bottom half of the table so no change there then...

Lindsay
11th-November-2004, 12:54 AM
And it makes the telephone stop working. (So Will couldn't be posting from another time as then he couldn't access the forum.)

Fair point... :rolleyes:

under par
27th-October-2005, 06:36 AM
Will Hargreaves woke up today after spending the last 3 years in a coma. His first thought was to get onto the Ceroc Scotland website and continue the discussions he was having before he fell asleep.

He also started ranting about how he could now dance, and was married to one of the top dancers in the country and that he had a million dollars. With Man City in the top half of the premiership.. no-one has the heart to tell him yet that this was all a dream.

Heather
27th-October-2005, 08:01 AM
I kinda sussed this out when he resurrected a thread wishing me 'Happy Birthday' dated 19th April 2002 !!!:rofl: :rofl:
I've heard of people having 'Senior moments' but this is ridiculous!!!!:rofl:

:hug: :kiss:
Heather,
XX

Minnie M
27th-October-2005, 08:16 AM
I completely understand..... I think I lost 2 years too :tears: (see post re Amir etc)

Poor Will :sad: does he remember Tuesday Hipsters :whistle:

Will
27th-October-2005, 10:12 AM
Poor Will :sad: does he remember Tuesday Hipsters :whistle:

I'll see you there next Tuesday Linda! :wink:

Minnie M
2nd-November-2005, 02:48 AM
...........Linda! :wink:
woops Linda with an 'I' :waycool: :cool: :whistle: :rofl:

(the Lindaslist with an I - wasn't around 2 years ago)

Mary
2nd-November-2005, 12:01 PM
woops Linda with an 'I' :waycool: :cool: :whistle: :rofl:

(the Lindaslist with an I - wasn't around 2 years ago)

....................................(holds breath while waiting to see what dreadful fate now awaits Will - so soon after waking up!!!) Or maybe Will is checking out Lindaslist now :whistle: :whistle:

M