PDA

View Full Version : the right honorouble Mr McGregor

thewacko
8th-November-2004, 12:58 PM
:D I would just like to say that having met Mr McGregor at Charlton, prior to the venu's demise, I would just like to say what a smashing bloke he is. I did notice that he asked nearly all the ladies to dance, wether they be a complete novice or a more experienced dancer, and he also travelled up to charlton to help out with the djing. Having been one to knock him a few times on this forum I must now take a stance and stand up for him as one of the good guys :clap: :clap: :clap:

ChrisA
8th-November-2004, 01:02 PM
Having been one to knock him a few times on this forum I must now take a stance and stand up for him as one of the good guys :clap: :clap: :clap:
Of course he is.

But don't let that stop you knocking him :D

Zebra Woman
8th-November-2004, 01:09 PM
I must now take a stance and stand up for him as one of the good guys :clap: :clap: :clap:

:yeah: He is a good guy :hug: :kiss: :flower: he just makes a bad choice of knickers sometimes :sick:

ZW :flower:

Minnie M
8th-November-2004, 01:18 PM
He is a good guy - he just makes a bad choice of knickers........... [/SIZE]

However, along with his bad choice of underwear, and taste in ladies's clothes, he shaves under his arms but not his legs :whistle: I still think he is an OK guy :D :clap: :cheers: :hug: :kiss:

thewacko
8th-November-2004, 01:20 PM
However, along with his bad choice of underwear, and taste in ladies's clothes, he shaves under his arms but not his legs :whistle: I still think he is an OK guy :D :clap: :cheers: :hug: :kiss:
:sick: you want him to shave under his legs :sick:

Lory
8th-November-2004, 02:04 PM
:sick: you want him to shave under his legs :sick:I think he already does! :sick: :rofl:

I'd like to add, he's defintily a 'good sort', he goes out of his way to help others, he's a great chaffaur and host and an all round generous spirited person! :nice: (although, I'm sure it was MY spirit he was drinking at Southport! :devil: )

Dreadful Scathe
8th-November-2004, 02:08 PM
I think the spirit* of Ghandi inhabits his body...

...did I take that too far :)

*what did Ghandi drink anyway ?

thewacko
8th-November-2004, 02:09 PM
I think he already does! :sick: :rofl:
:rofl: we will keep the fact that you know about this away from Mrs McG then shall we :rofl:

:yum: unless I can bribe a dance out of you at camber :clap:

Dance Demon
8th-November-2004, 05:34 PM
I would say that Andy's a great guy too.........but I'm waiting to see if he gets me a copy of "Better the Devil" first... :D

Lynn
8th-November-2004, 05:44 PM
... he goes out of his way to help others, he's a great chaffaur and host and an all round generous spirited person! :yeah: Chauffeur (early morning after a tiring comp), yes, great host, yes (Sue too! :hug: ) and I think taking a novice like me into a comp could definitely be described as generous!

Lou
8th-November-2004, 06:10 PM
I would say that Andy's a great guy too.........but I'm waiting to see if he gets me a copy of "Better the Devil" first... :D
:yeah: :rofl:

Zebra Woman
8th-November-2004, 06:39 PM
:rofl: we will keep the fact that you know about this away from Mrs McG then shall we :rofl:

:yum: unless I can bribe a dance out of you at camber :clap:

Hey Mr Whacko you need to bribe me too (I saw the photo :sick: ).......

a dance or two at Camber should do it :rofl:

thewacko
8th-November-2004, 06:50 PM
Hey Mr Whacko you need to bribe me too (I saw the photo :sick: ).......

a dance or two at Camber should do it :rofl:

HEY whoever wants a dance at camber only needs to ask, no bribes are required, I will be the one wearing sunglasses and a red rose in my lapel :confused: