PDA

View Full Version : Beyond the (Central Belt) Sea????????

Chicklet
8th-November-2004, 10:23 AM
Right, do we have the time and the inclination to organise an outing to the Bobby Darin biopic " Beyond the Sea" when it opens at the end of the month, er sometime, don't know when...

I'm thinking Glasgow or Eds, preferably city centre to be seen :devil:

And OF COURSE!!!!! in fab forties or fifties outfits such as one would sport at a Vegas night???????????

Forte
8th-November-2004, 04:08 PM
What are you like! Any excuse to look like an extra from a Doris Day movie! :wink: Kevin Spacey was on Parkie this weekend talking about this movie...sounds good. Me? I am a prisoner of my job but enjoy! I will see it on video.

Dreadful Scathe
8th-November-2004, 04:16 PM
Im up for this - which cinema are we invading ? :)

Dance Demon
8th-November-2004, 05:38 PM
And OF COURSE!!!!! in fab forties or fifties outfits such as one would sport at a Vegas night???????????

So, should I wear the zoot suit then Chickie:D

Stuart
8th-November-2004, 06:21 PM
Unfortunately it is a bit too far for me to come, so I'll probably have to see it locally.

If anybody hasn't seen the trailer, it can be found via the link below. It looks pretty good:

http://www.beyondtheseathemovie.com

Chicklet
9th-November-2004, 10:16 AM
So, should I wear the zoot suit then Chickie:D
anything less would be a poor show I think!!!

I have something in floor length lame :waycool:

Chicklet
9th-November-2004, 10:17 AM
Im up for this - which cinema are we invading ? :)

are there any left with red velvet????????????

Lynn
9th-November-2004, 10:22 AM
I'm planning on going to see it (here in Belfast) and am at this moment listening to a Bobby Darin compilation album in preparation! (Currently playing 'Mack' )

Lory
9th-November-2004, 10:50 AM
If anybody hasn't seen the trailer, it can be found via the link below. It looks pretty good:

http://www.beyondtheseathemovie.com
Just watched the trailer and it looks good! :waycool:

foxylady
9th-November-2004, 11:44 AM
Just watched the trailer and it looks good! :waycool:

I also think the trailer looks good, but I fear if I go and see it I will not be able to sit still !! too many good choons....