PDA

View Full Version : Champagne winners

baldrick
6th-November-2004, 02:30 AM
I want to be the one who annonces and congratulates Pretzelmister and Drathzel on winning a bottle of champagne dancing MJ at Jumpin Jaks on a muggle night. :clap:

Way to go guys

And Drathzel get extra point for plugging the tuesday classes afterwards :rofl:

baldrick
6th-November-2004, 02:33 AM
Oops, double cheer for Pretzelmister for giving in to pressure and double troubling me and Drathzel. Sorry I'm not better P. We'll have to practice more. :cheers: :cheers:

drathzel
6th-November-2004, 11:59 AM
:shy: bladrick, thought this was going to be our wee secret!

Oh and you forgot to say, shameless plug!!! They were trying to get the mike off me and i was still giving them as many details as my little voice could! :whistle:

Ta for a great night though!!

PM- Thanks for letting me keep the champagne, it has pride of place on my tv, til tonight when i a going to drink it!!!

:hug:

Tiggerbabe
6th-November-2004, 12:12 PM
Hee, hee - way to go Danielle :clap: :clap: :hug:
Congratulations to you and the Pretzlemeister - well done, and Baldrick too for being the cheerleader. :waycool: :D

Graham
6th-November-2004, 12:20 PM
Yeah, congratulations!

drathzel
6th-November-2004, 12:41 PM
:blush: i am now very very embarressed! but if it gets good press for ceroc then i am all for it!

baldrick
6th-November-2004, 12:44 PM
Last night did no harm to the Ceroc Image. Had people asking about learning during your 'demo'. :clap:

drathzel
6th-November-2004, 12:50 PM
Last night did no harm to the Ceroc Image. Had people asking about learning during your 'demo'. :clap:

Well i just hope we get even one person cuz then my embarressment will be worth it!!!

What about the girl that paul "pulled"?... the one with the chewing gum! :whistle: Think she'll come?

baldrick
6th-November-2004, 12:53 PM
Well i just hope we get even one person cuz then my embarressment will be worth it!!!

What about the girl that paul "pulled"?... the one with the chewing gum! :whistle: Think she'll come?
Now I knew I'd forgotten something important. She might, having dance with me just to get on to the floor and move in on him. :rofl:

drathzel
6th-November-2004, 01:07 PM
Now I knew I'd forgotten something important. She might, having dance with me just to get on to the floor and move in on him. :rofl:

That was rather funny!! Especially when he turned round to me and said "dont you dare leave me with her!!!!" Sorry paul but we will get lots and lots of milage out of this one!!

:rofl:

baldrick
6th-November-2004, 06:42 PM
C'mon Paul, lets have your side of the story :wink: :rofl: :devil:

drathzel
6th-November-2004, 07:08 PM
looks like he is too chicken! :rofl:

baldrick
6th-November-2004, 07:16 PM
looks like he is too chicken! :rofl:
Yep, ran off, so we can make up any old tosh and wait to see if he argue later.

Don't see why he resisted such a stunner myself. :wink:

drathzel
6th-November-2004, 07:22 PM
Yep, ran off, so we can make up any old tosh and wait to see if he argue later.

Don't see why he resisted such a stunner myself. :wink:

Yeah! When she got you up, you looked really happy! Take that whatever way you want!

baldrick
6th-November-2004, 07:25 PM
Take that whatever way you want!
I tried but she kept moving :sick:

drathzel
6th-November-2004, 07:28 PM
I tried but she kept moving :sick:

paul would have thanked you!

drathzel
9th-November-2004, 03:06 PM
paul would have thanked you!

Well tonights the night, we can find out if our little dance encouraged anyone to come dancing! I doubt it! but i did try with my little plug!!

PretzelMeister
9th-November-2004, 07:47 PM
Well tonights the night, we can find out if our little dance encouraged anyone to come dancing! I doubt it! but i did try with my little plug!!

You mean 'big plug' - the DJ practically had the wrestle the mic off you! :rofl:

And good on you for doing it. :clap:

Fingers X-ed. Let's see.......

PM

baldrick
10th-November-2004, 12:22 AM
Well it was busy but I think it would be a cheek to lay claim to the high turn out.

:clap: Yea, well done us :clap:

:rofl: :rofl:

drathzel
10th-November-2004, 10:01 AM
Well it was busy but I think it would be a cheek to lay claim to the high turn out.

:clap: Yea, well done us :clap:

:rofl: :rofl:

I reckon we could take some of the credit but only cuz i am a cheeky wee thing!