PDA

View Full Version : November Beach Ballroom Week-end Programme

Franck
4th-November-2004, 03:34 PM
Here is the full programme for the Beach Ballroom on the 20th 21st November. A week-end of dancing with workshops to transform your dancing and the best party ever in the incredible Beach Ballroom, followed by a Chill & Blues party on the Sunday night.

Saturday and Sunday workshops:

Saturday 20th November: (Venue: The Northern hotel, 1 Great Northern Road)
* 11.00am to 1.00pm: Turns & Spins - Improving turns & spins technique. Teacher: Lisa & Franck.
* 2.00pm to 4.00pm: Playing with the moves to fit the music. Style tips & techniques to play with the moves to fit the music. Teacher: Lisa

Sunday 21st November: (Venue: The Northern Hotel, 1 Great Northern Road)
* 11.00am to 1.00pm: Reversing Lead & Follow - Swapping sides! Men learn to follow, women learn to lead. A great boost to your leading / following skills. This workshop will involve same sex dancing for both men and women. Teacher: Franck.
* 2.00pm to 4.00pm: Dancing to unusual speeds - Adapting your style to fit very slow or very fast music as well as different rhythms. Teacher: Franck.

Saturday and Sunday Parties:

Saturday 20th November: St Andrews' Theme Night. Wear kilts & St Andrews' Flags + all things Scottish! Dancing from 8.00pm 'til 2.00am... Venue: Beach Ballroom

Sunday 21st November: Chill & Blues night. 8.00pm 'til 1.00am. Mellow music and a Blues class to bring the week-end to a smooth and sexy finish... Venue: Northern Hotel.

Bookings via email or over the phone (01324-613 209)
Admission for the Saturday Night party will be by ticket only (as the venue will sell-out).
Tickets are £10.00.
Tickets for the Sunday night Chill & Blues party are £7.00.
Each 2 hour workshop costs 12.50 per person

Alternatively, you can choose from 4 package deals:

Bronze package: Any 2 workshops + Saturday party for £30.00
Silver package: Any 2 workshops + both parties for £35.00
Gold package: All workshops + Saturday party for £50.00.
Platinum package: All workshops + Both Parties for £55.00

Forte
4th-November-2004, 04:26 PM
Hey Franck put me down for two tickets for the Saturday night Party! But answer me this ...could a beginner do the 2p.m. Sat and the 11 a.m. Sun workshops (Eric?) Or are they intermediate level and above?

Franck
4th-November-2004, 05:11 PM
Hey Franck put me down for two tickets for the Saturday night Party! But answer me this ...could a beginner do the 2p.m. Sat and the 11 a.m. Sun workshops (Eric?) Or are they intermediate level and above?No worries, I'll have tickets in Perth tonight for anyone interested. :nice:
Re. the workshops, I would say they were for Intermediate plus level.
We do have a Beginners Plus workshops on the 12th December in Aberdeen which would be ideal... :nice:

Tiggerbabe
5th-November-2004, 09:53 AM
Saturday 20th November: St Andrews' Theme Night. Wear kilts & St Andrews' Flags + all things Scottish! Dancing from 8.00pm 'til 2.00am... Venue: Beach Ballroom
:clap: :clap: I happen to know someone who has just THE perfect pair of shoes for this party :wink: :whistle: :whistle:

Forte
5th-November-2004, 02:46 PM
True! The St Andrews saltire I seem to recall from the BFG. :clap:

Heather
6th-November-2004, 10:01 AM
I think the Lovely Melanie now has the perfect RING to wear to this party :wink:. Unfortunately she and James will be at Jivemasters Final !!!
In case you haven't heard MELANIE and JAMES are now engaged!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:hug:
Heather,
xx

Heather
6th-November-2004, 10:03 AM
By the way, Franck, I don't suppose you'll be expecting us to wear something Scottish ALL night !!!!!! :whistle: :wink:

Heather,
XX

Tiggerbabe
6th-November-2004, 12:05 PM
you'll be expecting us to wear something Scottish ALL night !!!!!! :whistle: :wink:
I think he might have an idea or two stolen from another thread Heather :wink: :D :eek:

Forte
6th-November-2004, 01:15 PM
I think the Lovely Melanie now has the perfect RING to wear to this party :wink:. Unfortunately she and James will be at Jivemasters Final !!!
In case you haven't heard MELANIE and JAMES are now engaged!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Heather,
xx

I feel a new thread coming on! Congratulations James and Melanie - you make a lovely couple. I am very happy for you both! :hug: :cheers:

Heather
6th-November-2004, 04:46 PM
I think he might have an idea or two stolen from another thread Heather :wink: :D :eek:

HE WISHES !!!!!!!! :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

(I'm sure they don't do that little bikini in MY bra size !!!!! :rofl: )

Heather,
XX

Jive Brummie
6th-November-2004, 05:03 PM
HE WISHES !!!!!!!! :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

(I'm sure they don't do that little bikini in MY bra size !!!!! :rofl: )

Heather,
XX

:eek:

Franck
12th-November-2004, 01:15 PM
Just a quick update on venue and availability. :nice:

The venue for the Saturday workshops has changed, and will now be at the Northern Hotel (same venue as the Sunday), so anyone travelling over for the week-end and doing the workshops might want to consider staying there too (if you're not already booked for the Patio hotel).

Once again, to make sure nobody misses it: All workshops and the Sunday night party will be at the Northern Hotel, 1 Great Northern Road. Telephone: 01224 483 342.

Tickets for the Saturday night in the Beach Ballroom are almost sold out so make sure you buy yours within the next few days or email me to reserve your place.

Tiggerbabe
12th-November-2004, 07:44 PM
Tickets for the Saturday night in the Beach Ballroom are almost sold out
:clap: :clap: Can't wait to see all those guys in their kilts :drool:

Forte
18th-November-2004, 02:52 PM
Just been hit with an extra shift and can't go ! :tears: Hotel was very nice though and did not keep my deposit. :nice: Was so looking forward to it. :sad: