PDA

View Full Version : Can't you see it woman???

Gus
3rd-November-2004, 05:34 PM
At a recent freestyle there was a certain gentleman with a 'certain' reputation. ANY bloke who watched this guy dance could tell instantly that he was a pristine, pure-blooded BAS***D .... BUT, none of the women could see it :confused: :confused: There were a number of 'exs' there all with tale of woe about this particular miscreant ... but it was painfull to see lasses queuing up for this guy to work his obvious routine on them.

Is it a female thing to throw themselves at guys who are so obviously going to do them harm? A 'freind' of mine used this behaviour pattern as final proof that women should not be trusted with decisions any more dangerous than whether to poach or boil eggs and that their driving licences and voting rights should be forthwith removed :whistle: Whilst that view MAY be somewhat extreme, the ease by which they throw themselves into hurtfull (and potentialy dengerous) relationships with men that have B*****D stamped across their forehead, does give cause for concern. Guys ... anyone want to back me up on this observation before I get flamed to hell?

Chicklet
3rd-November-2004, 05:44 PM
Is it a female thing to throw themselves at guys who are so obviously going to do them harm?

Changing "throw themselves at" to "succumb to" ......

Quite often, yes.
Sometimes we just DON'T see it
Sometimes we see it and pretend we don't
Sometimes we see it, we even admit (to ourselves and others) that we've seen it and make a conscious decision to do it anyway (the loved and lost thing)

they all hurt.

Lory
3rd-November-2004, 06:19 PM
For all those women (and men) who haven't quite got it sussed yet, I can't recommend this book highly enough 'Are you the one for me' by Barbara De Angelis (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/0440215757/ref=cm_rev_all_1/103-6898676-4570242?%5Fencoding=UTF8&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER) Read the reviews! ;)

I've bought this for a couple of friends, one who'd had a spectacularly BAD relationship and was left totally bewildered, as to how she hadn't seen, what was NOW blatetly obvious, beforehand :confused: and another who has just had a series of bad 'man choices' :sick:

jivecat
3rd-November-2004, 06:19 PM
his obvious routine ....

What EXACTLY was he doing? It didn't involve any sharking,by any chance?

Is it a female thing to throw themselves at guys who are so obviously going to do them harm? A 'freind' of mine used this behaviour pattern as final proof that women should not be trusted with decisions any more dangerous than whether to poach or boil eggs and that their driving licences and voting rights should be forthwith removed :whistle: Whilst that view MAY be somewhat extreme, the ease by which they throw themselves into hurtfull (and potentialy dengerous) relationships with men that have B*****D stamped across their forehead, does give cause for concern. Guys ... anyone want to back me up on this observation before I get flamed to hell?

Trouble is, guys like that are often fun and sexy. That's how they get away with it. It's a trade off between enjoying the fun and sex and taking the risk of getting hurt. But maybe the girls were cannier than they looked and were just enjoying a few dance floor thrills! I'm sure I can't be the first person to have enjoyed a flirtatious dance with someone while thinking "This is nice but you're trouble, mate!"

But maybe you're talking about other forms of behaviour entirely? What do you mean when you say "queuing up"? Or "throw themselves"? Be more specific.

And what about women who have B***H stamped in red on their foreheads?

SilverFox
3rd-November-2004, 06:23 PM
At a recent freestyle there was a certain gentleman with a 'certain' reputation. ANY bloke who watched this guy dance could tell instantly that he was a pristine, pure-blooded BAS***D .... BUT, none of the women could see it :confused: :confused: There were a number of 'exs' there all with tale of woe about this particular miscreant ... but it was painfull to see lasses queuing up for this guy to work his obvious routine on them.

Sounds like jealousy to me! :D

Good judgement comes from bad experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Anyway I wasn't up North recently. :whistle:

drathzel
3rd-November-2004, 07:04 PM
Changing "throw themselves at" to "succumb to" ......

Quite often, yes.
Sometimes we just DON'T see it
Sometimes we see it and pretend we don't
Sometimes we see it, we even admit (to ourselves and others) that we've seen it and make a conscious decision to do it anyway (the loved and lost thing)

they all hurt.

Well explained! That is completely the case, however i dont know whether it would be best to warn any friends who may be doing this as we choose not to listen. But as a friend said to me the other day " i wouldn't appreciated it at the time but eventually i would realise what you did was for my own good"

... but no i told you so's

:hug:

Little Monkey
3rd-November-2004, 07:51 PM

Errrr....? Explain? How do you know he's a bastard just by watching him dance?? I know there's a lot of sleazy guys out there, but most of them are more or less harmless, and there are others who can be really flirty, sexy and behave "badly" on the dance floor - but it's all just for fun, and is not done to be horrible / sleazy / or as an attempt to get the girl to bed!!

Confused.... :confused:

philsmove
3rd-November-2004, 08:42 PM
Sounds like jealousy to me! :D

Yes Gus I have indeed noticed this and have considered going to lessons, on how be a “pristine, pure-blooded BAS***D”

But have not been able to find any one to teach me :whistle:

MartinHarper
3rd-November-2004, 08:48 PM
Is it a female thing to throw themselves at guys who are so obviously going to do them harm?

Excuse me while I veer off into "just so" Darwinism... Females of most species have a genetic drive to get their eggs fertilised by whichever guy has the best sperm, which they can tell in various ways: smell, looks, etc. By contrast, males have a genetic drive to fertilise as many eggs as they can. Those genetic drives lead fairly straightforwardly to the behaviour you describe (both the unfaithful guy, and the girls who don't care that he's unfaithful).

Lola
3rd-November-2004, 08:59 PM
doesn't this also apply to the men out there???? i've known men who've also succumed to 'lovely ladies' who are so obviously b+@#hes, and they're attracted to the same type of women time and time again....

baldrick
3rd-November-2004, 10:47 PM
Yes Gus I have indeed noticed this and have considered going to lessons, on how be a “pristine, pure-blooded BAS***D”

But have not been able to find any one to teach me :whistle:
I'll join you on that course. :devil: Being one of the nice guys is all well and good, but it can be the slow road.

Gojive
3rd-November-2004, 10:57 PM
Being one of the nice guys is all well and good, but it can be the slow road

But you stand a better chance of it ultimately being the right road - there's just a few more potholes to negotiate in the meantime IMHO :wink: :cheers:

baldrick
3rd-November-2004, 11:21 PM
But you stand a better chance of it ultimately being the right road - there's just a few more potholes to negotiate in the meantime IMHO :wink: :cheers:
There's just got to be a great reply based around potholes, but I can't figure it out. :(

jockey
4th-November-2004, 12:59 AM
Why are we all going along with this dichotomy, namely sexy bastard versus sexless nice guy (and the converse sexy slut versus sexless girl next door)? One of my ex girlfriends was dating the office 'hunk' for a while: he was young, greatlooking great body etc. 'How"s it going with Dave?' I asked once - 'he takes for ever to get an erection,' she replied. I suspect many 'bastards' are useless in bed cos all they will be interested in is themselves. Am I not right, ladies?

Matthew
4th-November-2004, 01:17 AM
Excuse me while I veer off into "just so" Darwinism... Females of most species have a genetic drive to get their eggs fertilised by whichever guy has the best sperm, which they can tell in various ways: smell, looks, etc. By contrast, males have a genetic drive to fertilise as many eggs as they can. Those genetic drives lead fairly straightforwardly to the behaviour you describe (both the unfaithful guy, and the girls who don't care that he's unfaithful).

Excuse us while I veer off too: all true as far as drives are concerned but probably they don't lead quite where you say, because human babies are so helpless and require constant care for the first year or two (or 18, or 25...). The resulting behaviours should be that mothers want faithful fathers, because she'd prefer a man who spends all his time obtaining food for her and baby rather than shagging other women and obtaining food for them; and fathers want faithful mothers, because they want confidence that their food-gathering efforts are being eaten by their own genetic material. So even though males love to fertilise, it does settle into a steady state compromise of temporary monogamy.

But that's all primitive stuff, ever since the development of contraception sexual behaviour has been mostly controlled by memetics.

SilverFox
4th-November-2004, 01:20 AM
I suspect many 'bastards' are useless in bed cos all they will be interested in is themselves. Am I not right, ladies?
So if they're hopeless in the saddle how come the women keep coming back for another gallop? You probably only 'suspect' this because in fact you wish it to be true. Do I detect that little green eyed monster again?

One of my ex girlfriends was dating the office 'hunk' for a while: he was young, greatlooking great body etc. 'How"s it going with Dave?' I asked once - 'he takes for ever to get an erection,' she replied.
Well she clearly wasn't floating his boat if he couldn't raise the main sail! :D

Jon L
4th-November-2004, 01:52 AM

I do sympathise there are some women in certain venues who will always go for the guys who are 6 foot tall and good looking or fab dancers, even though their parentage appears to be somewhat doubtful . So those of us who are short don't get a look in. You should take the view that is their problem. Fortuantely the regular dancers at the big places i.e. Bognor/ Camber etc this is thankfully a rare event.

Gus
4th-November-2004, 08:25 AM
Errrr....? Explain? How do you know he's a bastard just by watching him dance?? I know there's a lot of sleazy guys out there, but most of them are more or less harmless, and there are others who can be really flirty, sexy and behave "badly" on the dance floor - but it's all just for fun, and is not done to be horrible / sleazy / or as an attempt to get the girl to bed!!

Confused.... :confused:Its a male thing ... men can spot b*****ds from body movemnt, the moves they use (especially the close ones). There are a couple of such guys at the local club ... guys know them, ladies keep on falling from them. The fallout is there to see. Maybe its the male equivalent of female intuition. The plain fact is that women fall for bad guys then expect sympathy afterwards :sick:

Sounds like jealousy to me! :D No jealousy involved, there are planty of nice lasses around worth bothering about and most of the nicer guys I know have all had partners on the dance scene. Its just a shame that the b*****d bridage still seem to prosper.

Lounge Lizard
4th-November-2004, 08:58 AM
in defence of Gus - stand on stage as a dj or teacher and you will be suprised what you see, many guys (and girls) are just looking for 'fun' but often pick the innocents (well in the guys case) cos they are a challange, bit like fishing but with a different rod & line :rofl:
In fishing once caught the specimen is admired, kept for a while then thrown back into the pool. the really good ones are kept, stuffed and displayed at home to be admired by other men (well fishermen)

I dont think gus is jealous...just cos we notice faults in others does mean we want to be like them
LL

Trousers
4th-November-2004, 09:43 AM
...........saddle....................gallop?

Oh boy that takes me back to a really good place mmmmmmm :wink:

Sorry flipped out there for a moment.
Please carry on.

Zebra Woman
4th-November-2004, 11:01 AM
Its a male thing ... men can spot b*****ds from body movemnt, the moves they use (especially the close ones).

Scary thought, being judged by body movement :blush: I like to think it's not quite that simple. IMHO it's more to do with whether the close moves are being forced onto the woman and she is feeling uncomfortable.

There are some right B****** around, it has taken me two years to realise that someone I thought was OK just a bit of fun, really wasn't. I'm afraid his close moves on the dance floor didn't have much to do with it.

snip....There are a couple of such guys at the local club ... guys know them, ladies keep on falling from them. The fallout is there to see.

Are we talking about the ol' 'Layback' move again?? Or is this one the 'Laydown'? :confused:

ZW :flower:

Rachel
4th-November-2004, 11:20 AM
At a recent freestyle there was a certain gentleman with a 'certain' reputation. ANY bloke who watched this guy dance could tell instantly that he was a pristine, pure-blooded BAS***D .... BUT, none of the women could see it :confused: :confused: ... Oh Christ, women can see it just as well as men can. The reason they throw themselves at these guys (huge generalisation, but my confirmed theory) is that they want to be the one who can tame the bastard. The only one who can do this, the only one who is so special, that they can make him change his ways and make him love, whorship and adore her.
Rachel

Rachel
4th-November-2004, 11:22 AM
... whorship ... That, by the way, is a cross between treating her like a whore and worshiping her ... :wink:
Ooops!
R.

ToeTrampler
4th-November-2004, 11:22 AM
Maybe its the male equivalent of female intuition.

Maybe it is a form of male intuition arising from a time when it was important to recognise if an individual was somehow dangerous or disadvantageous to a group or tribe - a rotten apple so to speak. However if it is a form of male intuition then why (as has previously been pointed out on this thread) do men commonly fall for women that other women can spot as being a B***h from a mile off.

It seem more like each Sex is somewhat blinded by the opposite Sex's charms but more immune to these same charms in their own Sex.

Bring on exhibit 'A' - the Charming B*****d and exhibit 'B' - the Sexy B***h.

A male looks at 'A' & 'B' and sees: Charming B*****D and Sexy B****.

A female looks at 'A' & 'B' and sees: Charming B*****D and Sexy B****.

Lory
4th-November-2004, 12:50 PM
Maybe it's a case that some women are just living for the moment, enjoying themselves, getting a 'high' from the attention that this 'expert B*****d' is giving her and then BANG, before she knows it, she's been sucked in? :sad:

I think deep down, women know if a guys a 'bad'n' but do they listen or act on their instincts? NO, not always', then they head down that slippery slope!........

The 'expert B****d' feeds them line upon lines of compliments, makes them feel sexy, wanted and special, she's liking this feeling and wants more, he probably goes all out, making wild promises too. :nice:

Then suddenly, he withdraws a little, she wonders what she's done wrong, :confused: so she tries a little harder, she's a little bit MORE loving and attentive, and hey presto, her hard work has paid off, he's lovely again, :clap: and she's getting her 'fix' (albeit, for a shorter time, this time) then, the cycle repeats its self again only each time, it gets shorter and shorter. :rolleyes:

By this time, she's invested quite a lot of herself, she may have done things to please him or get his attention that were against her better judgement, so NOW, she CAN'T just walk away, she needs to feel she wasn't just used, she didn't put her self through all this for NOTHING??? even though the bad times now, are far out weighing the good times. :tears:

And so on, another sucker is born!

My advise is, stay ahead of the game girls, the first time a guy does one of his withdrawal games, do a much bigger one yourself!!!! Run and keep on running! :wink:

In complete contrast, if a women suspected for one second that someone might not be trustworthy around her child, she'd act instantly, no hesitation or questioning about it! :worthy:

Zebra Woman
4th-November-2004, 02:11 PM
My advise is, stay ahead of the game girls, the first time a guy does one of his withdrawal games, do a much bigger one yourself!!!! Run and keep on running! :wink:

In complete contrast, if a women suspected for one second that someone might not be trustworthy around her child, she'd act instantly, no hesitation or questioning about it! :worthy:

Good post Lory and good advice too. :worthy: :worthy:

Sadly I think women, once sucked in by a B****** are driven by brain chemicals or something. :confused: They become very difficult to persuade. Plus 'withdrawing' is a known way of enticing someone to follow. It works especially well on kind straightforward sympathetic women who, as Rachel says 'think that they are 'the one''. :mad:

ZW

CJ
4th-November-2004, 02:29 PM

:D :D :D

That's what we need: more suckers....

:whistle:

SilverFox
4th-November-2004, 02:34 PM
:D :D :D

That's what we need: more suckers....

:whistle:
What moves would one dance with suckers?

The Octopus perhaps. :sick: :sick:

Andy McGregor
4th-November-2004, 02:39 PM
The 'expert B****d' feeds them line upon line of compliments, makes them feel sexy, wanted and special, she's liking this feeling and wants more, he probably goes all out, making wild promises too. :nice:

Hiya hun, you are the most sexy, woman I've ever met; you've got the kind of eyes I could drown in and curves that just jive me wild. Lissen babe, if you were free to be with me I'd be your devoted slave and do whatever your heart desired.

Then suddenly, he withdraws a little, she wonders what she's done wrong, :confused: so she tries a little harder, she's a little bit MORE loving and attentive, and hey presto, her hard work has paid off, he's lovely again, :clap: and she's getting her 'fix' (albeit, for a shorter time, this time) then, the cycle repeats its self again only each time, it gets shorter and shorter. :rolleyes:

Hiya babe, sorry I wasn't there last night, I was feeling a bit down. I'm soo glad you're here to cheer me up. Can we dance together a bit more than usual as you're such a lovely mover in those close moves and you feel so soft and sexy. OOOHHH, TIGER thats soooo goooood! I think I'm feeling a bit sinful, you're such a temptress. Are you just teasing me? :devil:

By this time, she's invested quite a lot of herself, she may have done things to please him or get his attention that were against her better judgement, so NOW, she CAN'T just walk away, she needs to feel she wasn't just used, she didn't put her self through all this for NOTHING??? even though the bad times now, are far out weighing the good times. :tears:

What's up hunny? Don't you love me any more? You're still my number one babe and always will be. Don't listen to what that nasty Gus is saying, he doesn't know how to treat a woman and you are ALL woman.

When you're in the room I feel constantly drawn to you - it's a kind of irresistable suction :flower:

My advice is, stay ahead of the game girls, the first time a guy does one of his withdrawal games, do a much bigger one yourself!!!! Run and keep on running! :wink:

Come back! Hang on, you've become some kind of psycho. No! come back hun, I still love you, Gus is just jealous, he wants me too:wink:

Lynn
4th-November-2004, 02:40 PM
It can happen the other way round. I remember a female who came into a crowd I hung around with and proceeded to get all the guys to chase after her just because she could. The guys were trotting around after her, competing with one another for her attention, and one guy did get hurt. All the girls could see what she was doing, it was sooo obvious - but only one guy picked up on it (and it really annoyed her that she couldn't get him.)

Petal
4th-November-2004, 02:43 PM
I'll join you on that course. :devil: Being one of the nice guys is all well and good, but it can be the slow road.
And you are one of the nice guys. Remember all good things come to those who wait.

Andy McGregor
4th-November-2004, 02:59 PM
In all this debate I think we should remember that the female of the species is deadlier than the male :what:

One day, when enough females have been annoyed, that lying, cheating male will be driven from the group to fend for itself - at least that's what happens with Chimpanzees :wink:

Jon L
4th-November-2004, 03:05 PM
It can happen the other way round. I remember a female who came into a crowd I hung around with and proceeded to get all the guys to chase after her just because she could. The guys were trotting around after her, competing with one another for her attention, and one guy did get hurt. All the girls could see what she was doing, it was sooo obvious - but only one guy picked up on it (and it really annoyed her that she couldn't get him.)

Good point Lynn - it happens exactly the other way round. On a holiday in Australia a few years ago the guide likened this behaviour to the female kangaroo which behaves in exactly the same way :D (apart from the ones who suss it)

What you have identified though is the difference men and women use. Men will go and chat up and be "matcho" to any women and "go for it" Women will let the guys come over in this situation described.

Jon L
4th-November-2004, 03:09 PM
Oh Christ, women can see it just as well as men can. The reason they throw themselves at these guys (huge generalisation, but my confirmed theory) is that they want to be the one who can tame the bastard. The only one who can do this, the only one who is so special, that they can make him change his ways and make him love, whorship and adore her.
Rachel

I would put it down to the fact Rachel that some women are fooled easily. Hopefully most of them can see men who's parentage appears to be questionable and avoid them.

Rachel
4th-November-2004, 03:11 PM
I would put it down to the fact Rachel that some women are fooled easily. ... Disagree, I'm afraid - women are far less easily fooled than men like to think!
R.

stewart38
4th-November-2004, 03:12 PM
Hiya hun, you are the most sexy, woman I've ever met; you've got the kind of eyes I could drown in and curves that just jive me wild. Lissen babe, if you were free to be with me I'd be your devoted slave and do whatever your heart desired.

Hiya babe, sorry I wasn't there last night, I was feeling a bit down. I'm soo glad you're here to cheer me up. Can we dance together a bit more than usual as you're such a lovely mover in those close moves and you feel so soft and sexy. OOOHHH, TIGER thats soooo goooood! I think I'm feeling a bit sinful, you're such a temptress. Are you just teasing me? :devil:

:

This beats to you come here often ?

Jon L
4th-November-2004, 03:12 PM
in defence of Gus - stand on stage as a dj or teacher and you will be suprised what you see, many guys (and girls) are just looking for 'fun' but often pick the innocents (well in the guys case) cos they are a challange, bit like fishing but with a different rod & line :rofl:
In fishing once caught the specimen is admired, kept for a while then thrown back into the pool. the really good ones are kept, stuffed and displayed at home to be admired by other men (well fishermen)

I dont think gus is jealous...just cos we notice faults in others does mean we want to be like them
LL

Do the men use bait or do they just use flies?? :wink:

Zebra Woman
4th-November-2004, 03:17 PM
In all this debate I think we should remember that the female of the species is deadlier than the male :what:

One day, when enough females have been annoyed, that lying, cheating male will be driven from the group to fend for itself - at least that's what happens with Chimpanzees :wink:

:yeah: But that's where the problem lies. We aren't a static group. There are new dancers turning up at dance venues every night of the week blissfully unaware of the dangers :mad:

In the programme I saw - they ripped all his limbs off and ate him :eek: :sick: :sick:

Andy McGregor
4th-November-2004, 03:31 PM
In the programme I saw - they ripped all his limbs off and ate him :eek: :sick: :sick:

They were probably just looking to see if he had a heart :tears:

Zebra Woman
4th-November-2004, 03:46 PM
They were probably just looking to see if he had a heart :tears:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, it was really small and shrivelled :wink:

Gadget
4th-November-2004, 05:53 PM
"heart" ZW, the heart

Zebra Woman
4th-November-2004, 06:46 PM
"heart" ZW, the heart
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wouldn't know :blush:

ZW

JamesGeary
5th-November-2004, 02:40 PM
Women almost always have better intuition about people than guys.

If I ever want to know what's going on in some "relationship" I'll never ask a male friend, I'll ask a female one, because they just know!!

Forte
5th-November-2004, 02:58 PM
I just came across this thread and laughed my head off so many times reading it. Don't have time to give you all rep so have some communal rep instead! :clap: :cheers: Next mysterious primitive fact...a woman is ten times more likely to be unfaithful with a b*****d when she is ovulating because if she likes the look of his genes then she will want them for her own and that's the time she is most likely to get pregant...course all this is done subconsciously (if it is done at all - most of us are good girls). :flower:

Andy McGregor
5th-November-2004, 03:42 PM
Women almost always have better intuition about people than guys.

I think that part of the difference is that most guys don't think about relationships at all. We just bounce along getting on with stuff and relationships sort of just happen to us without any management or directional input - whereas girls seem to want to know where things are going, etc.

Us guys mostly don't even know where their relationships are in the first place :confused:

Forte
5th-November-2004, 05:46 PM
I think that part of the difference is that most guys don't think about relationships at all. We just bounce along getting on with stuff and relationships sort of just happen to us without any management or directional input - whereas girls seem to want to know where things are going, etc.

Us guys mostly don't even know where their relationships are in the first place :confused:

I thought you were very in touch with your feminine side, Mr McGregor? :wink:

MartinHarper
5th-November-2004, 05:59 PM
Then suddenly, he withdraws a little

I read in junk psychology books ("Men are from Mars", etc) that this is natural in (many) men, regardless of parentage, and they'll snap out of it if you wait for them to do so. Something about caves and "me time" and suchlike. *shrug*
By all means run a mile from such men, if that's not your style of relationship, but it needn't be some sort of trap.

Andy McGregor
5th-November-2004, 06:13 PM
I thought you were very in touch with your feminine side, Mr McGregor? :wink:

I'm just trying to be versatile ...

And I do work very hard at keeping in touch with my inner girl - but this is mostly due to conditioning - there's a cave man in there too :ug:

Graham
6th-November-2004, 11:57 AM
I read in junk psychology books ("Men are from Mars", etc) that this is natural in (many) men, regardless of parentage, and they'll snap out of it if you wait for them to do so. Something about caves and "me time" and suchlike. *shrug*
By all means run a mile from such men, if that's not your style of relationship, but it needn't be some sort of trap.
No, that is not the sort of withdrawal being discussed. As you correctly say, men have a tendency to go into their caves periodically, but in that case they do not want to be pursued by the woman. What was being described here was a pattern where one partner is consistently distant and the other partner consistently chases after them, only occasionally catching up and having short periods of happy togetherness before one partner withdraws to start the game all over again.

Andy McGregor
6th-November-2004, 12:58 PM
No, that is not the sort of withdrawal being discussed. As you correctly say, men have a tendency to go into their caves periodically, but in that case they do not want to be pursued by the woman. What was being described here was a pattern where one partner is consistently distant and the other partner consistently chases after them, only occasionally catching up and having short periods of happy togetherness before one partner withdraws to start the game all over again.

I think these lying, cheating, womanisers behave like dogs. If you watch how some dogs behave to each other they seem to have a sniff/rub/wag with their target dog and then walk away a bit to see if the other dog will follow - if the other dog follows they've taken the bait and become the subservient slave.

The difference is that these guys do this in a pre-meditated way, it's not like dogs who do it by instinct. The lying, cheating male, human (but with no humanity) has a plan, a strategy, which they've used and refined and tuned over many years - and for some women it works :tears: And for others it sends them running to lock up their daughters/mothers.

Part of the skill for these guys must be to pick out women who will fall for it - and these women are usually the nice trusting ones :tears:

foxylady
6th-November-2004, 03:06 PM
I think these lying, cheating, womanisers behave like dogs. If you watch how some dogs behave to each other they seem to have a sniff/rub/wag with their target dog and then walk away a bit to see if the other dog will follow - if the other dog follows they've taken the bait and become the subservient slave.

The difference is that these guys do this in a pre-meditated way, it's not like dogs who do it by instinct. The lying, cheating male, human (but with no humanity) has a plan, a strategy, which they've used and refined and tuned over many years - and for some women it works :tears: And for others it sends them running to lock up their daughters/mothers.

Part of the skill for these guys must be to pick out women who will fall for it - and these women are usually the nice trusting ones :tears:

Its not only men who do it. I have seen women do it, both to men they are enticing and, strangely, to women friends.....

I have always interpreted it as the women not really wanting the attention of the particular man, but also not wanting to let go of their power over them..... hence the withdrawal, and then the reeling back in pattern...

Cruella
23rd-June-2006, 05:07 PM
Maybe it's a case that some women are just living for the moment, enjoying themselves, getting a 'high' from the attention that this 'expert B*****d' is giving her and then BANG, before she knows it, she's been sucked in? :sad:

I think deep down, women know if a guys a 'bad'n' but do they listen or act on their instincts? NO, not always', then they head down that slippery slope!........

The 'expert B****d' feeds them line upon lines of compliments, makes them feel sexy, wanted and special, she's liking this feeling and wants more, he probably goes all out, making wild promises too. :nice:

Interesting thread and what a great post! Personally i've never been one to go for the B*****D, but do find the game playing fascinating!
I wonder how many men have used this post as their bible!!

Beowulf
23rd-June-2006, 05:20 PM
Speaking on behalf of the forgotten NICE guys I do think women in general prefer the B***ard types. But they don't see them as B***ards they see them as Exciting and Wild and Flamboyant and Extrovert (need I continue?)

Now I'm neither Exciting nor Extroverted .. quite the opposite in fact. I am however Loyal, considerate, caring, compassionate and romantic. If you were to do a poll of what women SAY they want then those attributes should be up there on the top of the list.. but it all boils down to looks and confidence. What they say they want and what they end up drooling over are two separate things.

Perhaps I'm just bitter.. My ex ran off with a B***ard after we split. :tears: :angry:

I have toyed with the idea of becoming a B***ard myself. At least in outward appearances.. but I have to say I worry too much about other people and what they think to ever let that one rest on my conscience.... Thank heavens!!