PDA

View Full Version : Another TV thing - Musicality

Chicklet
3rd-November-2004, 01:56 PM
tonight at 9 on 4....Jo Public "competes" to gain a place to perform in a West End musical for one night.

Will we be watching??

drathzel
3rd-November-2004, 02:26 PM
tonight at 9 on 4....Jo Public "competes" to gain a place to perform in a West End musical for one night.

Will we be watching??

Nope, my sister will be over from N.Ireland and we shall be consuming copious amounts of alcohol and falling off the sofa!

:hug:

Mary
3rd-November-2004, 03:38 PM
Hmmm. I think I could consume copious amounts of alcohol and watch at the same time. Amazing thing this multi-tasking. :whistle:

M

drathzel
3rd-November-2004, 03:59 PM
Hmmm. I think I could consume copious amounts of alcohol and watch at the same time. Amazing thing this multi-tasking. :whistle:

M
Have you tried spending time with my sister, she requires your full, undivided attention!

Andy McGregor
3rd-November-2004, 05:12 PM
Have you tried spending time with my sister, she requires your full, undivided attention!

I'm sure every guy reading this is thinking the same thing about you and your sister ... :innocent:

Mary
3rd-November-2004, 05:13 PM

Ah. I think I know one or two people like that. I was not in any way making any comments about your abilities to drink alcohol whilst doing other stuff btw - just musing on what I might be doing this evening. :wink:

M

Mary
3rd-November-2004, 05:14 PM
I'm sure every guy reading this is thinking the same thing about you and your sister ... :innocent:

Just behave Andy!!!

drathzel
3rd-November-2004, 06:36 PM

Ewwww yuck, you dirty pervert!!!!!!! :really:

drathzel
3rd-November-2004, 06:45 PM
Ah. I think I know one or two people like that. I was not in any way making any comments about your abilities to drink alcohol whilst doing other stuff btw - just musing on what I might be doing this evening. :wink:

M

I know, thats cool, well off to shop to stock up on alcohol! MMMM going to be very drunk tonight and for the next load of days!!!!!! :hug:

baldrick
3rd-November-2004, 10:38 PM
Runs in the family then does it? :whistle:

Andy McGregor
3rd-November-2004, 11:09 PM
Just behave Andy!!!

Ewwww yuck, you dirty pervert!!!!!!! :really:

I don't think I actually said anything at all. But some people must have made something up - you naughty girls...

.. reel them in baby :devil: