PDA

View Full Version : For the Ladies: Who would you rather discover you've been randomly allocated as your

philsmove
2nd-November-2004, 06:42 PM
For the Ladies: Who would you rather discover you've been randomly allocated as your partner in DWAS

Lynn
2nd-November-2004, 10:19 PM
Heard tonight on SCD ITT that Brendan wouldn't speak to Sarah after the show on Sat night - so wouldn't want him - he clearly doesn't like it if you don't measure up! :what:

Does this thread get the prize for the longest title? :whistle:

foxylady
3rd-November-2004, 12:03 AM
Heard tonight on SCD ITT that Brendan wouldn't speak to Sarah after the show on Sat night - so wouldn't want him - he clearly doesn't like it if you don't measure up! :what:

Does this thread get the prize for the longest title? :whistle:

But Brendan Cole is soooooooooo sexy :drool:
I'd certainly take him seriously enough....

If I could have voted twice I would have Anton Du Beke too !! He's just so funny !

........then again Aled Jones is rather cute.....

hmmmm so many to choose from :wink:

Foxy

Lynn
3rd-November-2004, 12:12 AM
If I could have voted twice I would have Anton Du Beke too !! He's just so funny ! I went for Anton as I think in the short time you have to get to know your DWAS partner he would be the best at making it fun while trying to do your best. (Says she who has the massive experience of one DWAS!)

hmmmm so many to choose from :wink: :yeah: Would also like to dance with Aled but in this fictious setting I would ask him up for the freestyle after the DWAS! :wink:

(Course in real situations I'm too shy to ask the guys up for a dance, most of the time :blush: )

Lory
3rd-November-2004, 01:29 AM
I went for Anton as I think in the short time you have to get to know your DWAS partner he would be the best at making it fun while trying to do your best. (Says she who has the massive experience of one DWAS!)

:yeah: Would also like to dance with Aled but in this fictious setting I would ask him up for the freestyle after the DWAS! :wink:

(Course in real situations I'm too shy to ask the guys up for a dance, most of the time :blush: )
:yeah: I went for exactly the same as you, I reckon Anton could keep me in stitches, while still teaching me LOADS, so the perfect combination really! :grin:

And If there was a second choice, I'd have gone for Aled! :nice:

latinlover
3rd-November-2004, 09:20 AM
HMMMM.........................
no surprises here ,then!
:wink:

Divissima
3rd-November-2004, 10:25 AM
Hmmmmm.... Anton or Brendan? It's a close call. I think Anton for the all-round experience and good time :waycool:

Piglet
8th-November-2004, 11:17 PM
I'm well upset now - thought I'd get away with voting TWICE and it won't let me. Have voted for Paul, but want to vote for Julian too....

Oh well, a girl can dream... :wink:

Piglet
8th-November-2004, 11:18 PM
And it looks like I'd get Julian all to myself :grin:

Who else voted for Paul?? :confused: