PDA

View Full Version : Open House

DianaS
31st-October-2004, 02:54 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm feeling all danced up after Daventry last night and I'm toying with the idea of having an open house round at mine,
but in typical girly fashion I don't know whether this would be something anyone would turn up to.
Sooooo . . . . who would like that, open house, music, a little wine, a little dancing . . . . ? :nice:

Diana x

Lory
31st-October-2004, 03:14 PM
Sooooo . . . . who would like that, open house, music, a little wine, a little dancing . . . . ? :nice:

Diana xSounds like a lovely idea Diana, shame I live so far away! :sad:

Northants Girly
31st-October-2004, 03:15 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm feeling all danced up after Daventry last night and I'm toying with the idea of having an open house round at mine,
but in typical girly fashion I don't know whether this would be something anyone would turn up to.

Diana x

Hey Diana - that sounds like a REALLY good idea !! :whistle:

Count me in :grin:

Is it OK if I bring a few friends with me?

Linda x

Magic Hans
31st-October-2004, 03:33 PM
Nice one!

I'd be up for it!!

So long as I could cajole someone with a car to go too!! [Bit cold on a bike this time of the year!!]

... or I could bring my tent!!! ... how big's your back garden?? :cool:

Keep us informed!

Ian

TheTramp
31st-October-2004, 03:40 PM
a little wine, a little dancing . . . . ? :nice:
Sounds great. Unfortunately, it's also a little far :tears:

Trampy

jivecat
31st-October-2004, 03:43 PM
Hope you've got a big house. Um, where exactly in the W. Mids do you live?

I was feeling all danced up after Fri night in Chesterfield, (Thanks, Mark of Boogie Bop, great music, great welcome, we'll be back,) but a bit danced down today.

And the 6 month stint in the underworld starts today! :tears: :tears:

Trousers
31st-October-2004, 09:54 PM
Hi everybody,

Diana x

Wot a brill idea Diana. Nice chattin btw. You just need to pic a day then...

IainL
2nd-November-2004, 05:12 PM
Nice of you to invite everyone. I will come to your open house event. Let us all know the time date and place?

IainL
2nd-November-2004, 06:05 PM
Lorraine..... As I only live around the corner to you, perhaps you would like a lift there?

IainL
3rd-November-2004, 01:12 PM
Are there only 7 people going so far??

I think there needs to be a boost of encouragement!!

I think I recall Diana saying that she would organise a coach for those who are travelling from the south of England plus any accommodation at a travel lodge nearby. I think she was hinting at paying the cost of this herself but I said that she would silly to do that but she still insisted.

You will all need to tell her of your requirements,

Bigger Andy
3rd-November-2004, 01:58 PM
I think I recall Diana saying that she would organise a coach for those who are travelling from the south of England plus any accommodation at a travel lodge nearby. I think she was hinting at paying the cost of this herself but I said that she would silly to do that but she still insisted.

If that is the case, I'll be there !

baldrick
3rd-November-2004, 11:06 PM
What chance sending up the private jet to get the Scottish contingent? :cheers:

senorita
9th-November-2004, 10:29 AM
Sounds Fabb!! Let me know dates etc etc :grin: