PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendations for a Monday class in W London?

Nick M
29th-October-2004, 10:45 AM
I will be staying in the Heathrow area on Monday 8th November - can anyone recommend a good local dance night?

Thanks in advance, Nick

TheTramp
29th-October-2004, 10:47 AM
I will be staying in the Heathrow area on Monday 8th November - can anyone recommend a good local dance night?

Thanks in advance, Nick
Closest one to you will be Ceroc in Twickenham I think Nick. Haven't been there for a few years now. But it always used to be quite a good night. And you might even meet a couple of forumites who live in that area....

Trampy

Will
29th-October-2004, 10:50 AM

Thanks in advance, Nick
There is also Jango (Fusion of Jive & Tango) at Kent House, Rutland Grove, Hammersmith.

Gojive
29th-October-2004, 12:35 PM
Try this from the "Uxbridge" thread Nick...

http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4041

(post #2 by Bex)

West Drayton is very close to Heathrow :)

Trousers
29th-October-2004, 12:43 PM

Thanks in advance, Nick

REBEL ROC in Woking at the HG Wells centre OOOOOOH LAAAAA!
Look out for the war of the worlds tripod outside - worth goin just for that lol

Again used to be a good night more people than Twickers

And then there is Guildford at the Stoke pub used to be some really nice lady dancers there - bout the same size as Twickers

When travelling as i do a fair bit i use http://www.uk-jive.co.uk/ it has everyone everywhere who do everything.
then there's www.Lyndaslist.com

OR OR OR if u are braver and have swung or lindy'd before The 100 Club, 100 Oxford Road ermmm London - live band great atmosphere and you will be in the 100 Club an ickle bit of music history
This is the London Swing Dance Soc. they have a web site too - be early 7.45 if u wanna do a lesson.

ok run out of steam now - have fun

Robin
30th-October-2004, 03:07 AM

Finchley's local (well it is to me !) - its about 40 mins around the North Circular (A406) and its been heaving ! - 'scuse the blatant plug :whistle:

Minnie M
30th-October-2004, 03:13 AM
then there's www.Lyndaslist.com ............

lickle old me :D BTW just posted November's to the web - Rebelroc (Woking) have Nigel and Nina there next Monday (1st Nov)

Minnie M
30th-October-2004, 03:34 AM
.......... Nigel and Nina there next Monday (1st Nov)

I will be staying in the Heathrow area on Monday 8th November

(before Trampy reads this post) Yes I know, wrong date, just want to let you all know about this Monday :rolleyes:

TheTramp
30th-October-2004, 04:01 AM
(before Trampy reads this post) Yes I know, wrong date, just want to let you all know about this Monday :rolleyes:
What? Me?? You really think I'd be up to answer a post that you make at gone 3:30am :what: :what:

Trampy

Robin
30th-October-2004, 04:08 AM
What? Me?? You really think I'd be up to answer a post that you make at gone 3:30am :what: :what:

Trampy
Ahhh ... she obviously knows you too well :wink: