PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted!!!

neilh
27th-October-2004, 11:11 AM
Hi All, just a request to everybody on the forum-
I work with young adukts with a range of learning difficulties and part of my area is dance & drama. Here comes the begging...
We've managed to scrounge plenty of stuff for the ladies to dress up in but NOTHING for the men! Can anyone donate ANYTHING for men - doesn't matter at all to the sizes nad we especially need hats. If you have anything,please get in touch with me via the forum & if you do have any donations,I'll pay the postage.

Thanks to all who read this!

Keep dancing - you never know WHO'LL you'll meet ...

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 01:05 PM
Hi All, just a request to everybody on the forum-
I work with young adukts with a range of learning difficulties and part of my area is dance & drama. Here comes the begging...
We've managed to scrounge plenty of stuff for the ladies to dress up in but NOTHING for the men! Can anyone donate ANYTHING for men - doesn't matter at all to the sizes nad we especially need hats. If you have anything,please get in touch with me via the forum & if you do have any donations,I'll pay the postage.

Thanks to all who read this!

Keep dancing - you never know WHO'LL you'll meet ...

Neil I work with a similar group put co-ordinate all the program I have found it useful at times to use goods from charity shop and scrap materials and allowed group to make their own costumes it can be hard work at times but the end result is more rewarding for the individual.

Cheeks :hug:

neilh
27th-October-2004, 05:31 PM
have exhausted the charity shops in my area - i think the guys around here just wear their old clothes until they're buried in them... :rofl: