PDA

View Full Version : Text Etiquette

drathzel
26th-October-2004, 04:38 PM
Ok This thread is on behalf of myself and Cheeks (hey babes)!

We want to know, mainly from guys what your text etiquette is. Ok an example story.

You like a girl, your friend tells her, she likes you too, gets your number and texts you!!!! How long do you wait to reply! Do you wait and why?

cheeks
26th-October-2004, 04:42 PM
Hey babes! :hug:

Now come on guys responses please............and be honest... :devil:

drathzel
26th-October-2004, 04:43 PM
Hey babes! :hug:

Now come on guys responses please............and be honest... :devil:

And we would like reasons too!

drathzel
26th-October-2004, 04:52 PM
I put straight away because i hate the feeling of uncertainty! I would want the person to at least know i had received their message and that I cared enough to reply!

:flower:

cheeks
26th-October-2004, 05:05 PM
I put straight away because i hate the feeling of uncertainty!

I totally agree or would send it as soon as was convenient.....it is starting to look like we are thee only ones putting our point across.......................ahh :blush:

Come on guys we know you are not all text illiterate!!!!(excuse spelling been one of those days.) :flower:

drathzel
26th-October-2004, 05:10 PM
I totally agree or would send it as soon as was convenient.....it is starting to look like we are thee only ones putting our point across.......................ahh :blush:

Come on guys we know you are not all text illiterate!!!!(excuse spelling been one of those days.) :flower:

If it is just us, it doesn't matter we can put our opinions across! I did see a few people looking at it though! :hug:

cheeks
26th-October-2004, 05:12 PM
If it is just us, it doesn't matter we can put our opinions across! :hug:

Yes why not!
Then we scare the men away as they will all think we need therapy..... :tears: actually thats a touchy subjectwe'll not go there. :rofl:

drathzel
26th-October-2004, 05:14 PM
Yes why not!
Then we scare the men away as they will all think we need therapy..... :tears: actually thats a touchy subjectwe'll not go there. :rofl:

Therapy, i dont need therapy. I'm already in De Nile and I am drowning fast!! glug glug glug! :rofl: Hehe

DS Voted.... do you not have text/love interests in smurfland?

:hug:

Magic Hans
26th-October-2004, 05:24 PM

We want to know, mainly from guys what your text etiquette is. Ok an example story.

You like a girl, your friend tells her, she likes you too, gets your number and texts you!!!! How long do you wait to reply! Do you wait and why?

Kind of depends .... on quite how besotted I am!!

If a little bit taken, I'd probably get back almost immediately and text something about getting together in the next day or two for tea, coffee, theatre, meal or something.

If very besotted, bordering on obsessed .... I'd probably shake alot, as adrenaline rush goes through the roof ..... float to the ceiling and back again ... mumble incoherently to every innocent bystander about being so happy, start texting some hopelessly soppy message back, correct it five times .... by the time I've decided, it would have been 4 mins, 59 secs!!

Then, of course, I'd forget how to do anything (including eat!), who anyone else was (except ... of course ... my obess ... errrr ... beloved!), and generally be a useless, soppy cloud of senselessness for the next week!!!

Answer your question??

Hope so :yum: .... Ian

MartinHarper
26th-October-2004, 05:26 PM
drathzel: 26th-October-2004, 04:38 PM
cheeks: 26th-October-2004, 04:42 PM
drathzel: 26th-October-2004, 04:43 PM
drathzel: 26th-October-2004, 04:52 PM
cheeks: 26th-October-2004, 05:05 PM
drathzel: 26th-October-2004, 05:10 PM
cheeks: 26th-October-2004, 05:12 PM
drathzel: 26th-October-2004, 05:14 PM

I'm very surprised to hear that you both would reply instantly. That's certainly not the impression I get from the long delays between your carefully considered and highly polished posts to this thread... :)

philsmove
26th-October-2004, 05:46 PM
Having got into a lot of trouble with miss read TEXT :blush:
I would phone her

Graham
26th-October-2004, 05:58 PM

I voted straight away on the grounds that if you were interested you'd be dead keen to establish that connection, and if you weren't you'd be dead keen to establish disconnection! However in reality I expect you'd spend some time trying to establish whether it was a hoax, since it would be coming from a number you didn't recognise! :waycool:

Why, how long has it been? :wink:

Jive Brummie
26th-October-2004, 06:12 PM
The cool me :waycool: would wait 24 hours...treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen type thing....

the real me actually waited all of 5 min's......... :rofl:

cool eh?

PretzelMeister
26th-October-2004, 06:33 PM

If she ever texts me :tears: - you'll be among the first to know...... :devil:

PM

Little Monkey
26th-October-2004, 08:07 PM

You like a guy, your friend tells him, he likes you too, gets your number and texts you!!!! How long do you wait to reply! Do you wait and why?

C'mon Danielle - who is he?? :D :whistle: And how long have you waited for him to text you back? :wink:

Or is it Cheeks who's desperately waiting for the love of her life to contact her?? :D

Just give him a call and put yourself out of misery, girl(s)! :rofl:

Cheeky Miss Monkey

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 08:45 AM
I'm very surprised to hear that you both would reply instantly. That's certainly not the impression I get from the long delays between your carefully considered and highly polished posts to this thread... :)

some of us have work to do!

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 08:46 AM
If she ever texts me :tears: - you'll be among the first to know...... :devil:

PM

awww big :hug: 's

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 08:47 AM
C'mon Danielle - who is he?? :D :whistle: And how long have you waited for him to text you back? :wink:

Or is it Cheeks who's desperately waiting for the love of her life to contact her?? :D

Cheeky Miss Monkey

why on earth would you thinkit was either of us! we are just curious as to the responces we would get!

:whistle:

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 08:49 AM
I voted straight away on the grounds that if you were interested you'd be dead keen to establish that connection, and if you weren't you'd be dead keen to establish disconnection! However in reality I expect you'd spend some time trying to establish whether it was a hoax, since it would be coming from a number you didn't recognise! :waycool:

Why, how long has it been? :wink:

Its a purely hypothetical story, isn't it cheeks, so i couldn't comment! :hug:

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 09:11 AM

Ooooooooooooh :angry:

:rofl:

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 09:13 AM

Cheeky Miss Monkey

Sorry tp disappiont Monkey but we are both in the same boat as you and very much single............ :tears:

Cheeks. :hug:

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 09:15 AM
Having got into a lot of trouble with miss read TEXT :blush:
I would phone her

Ok Phil tell us about you obviously still struggling with that one................ :rolleyes:

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 09:17 AM
Its a purely hypothetical story, isn't it cheeks, so i couldn't comment! :hug:

Yes could be curious as mayb debating textin one of you and judging what response we would get :devil: :rofl:

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 11:00 AM
Yes could be curious as mayb debating textin one of you and judging what response we would get :devil: :rofl:

i think that could be an amusing example! :rofl:

neilh
27th-October-2004, 11:14 AM
y txt wen u cn tlk 2 th prsn?

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 11:31 AM

because it is sometimes easier to say what you want in text. At least they can think aboiut rejecting you nicely as aposed to stumbling and insulting you if you ask outright on the phone!

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 11:33 AM

sometimes it is not always possible to be in the right place at the right time what if you have been admiring from afar.............. :whistle: :flower:

Graham
27th-October-2004, 11:43 AM
because it is sometimes easier to say what you want in text. At least they can think aboiut rejecting you nicely as aposed to stumbling and insulting you if you ask outright on the phone!
I understand what you mean, but I wouldn't want a first contact from someone to be by text, simply because I wouldn't be convinced of its authenticity unless it was from someone I had already exchanged several texts with. Many years ago (before caller ID etc) I remember a phone call I received from a girl saying I "must" know who she was, and how much she'd like to meet up. Unfortunately I had no idea who she was and for some reason she wouldn't say, so she didn't get very far.

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 11:45 AM
sometimes it is not always possible to be in the right place at the right time what if you have been admiring from afar.............. :whistle: :flower:

And there is always the.... "Hi, its (enter name) from (enter place) , the (enter sex) with (enter description of self)..." repsonse being "who? :confused: " at least with a text they can take the time to find out who you are, i e ask person from said place, to explain who you are!

:hug: :flower:

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 11:47 AM
(before caller ID etc) .

god,how old are you? hehe only joking

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 11:48 AM
I understand what you mean, but I wouldn't want a first contact from someone to be by text, simply because I wouldn't be convinced of its authenticity unless it was from someone I had already exchanged several texts with. Many years ago (before caller ID etc) I remember a phone call I received from a girl saying I "must" know who she was, and how much she'd like to meet up. Unfortunately I had no idea who she was and for some reason she wouldn't say, so she didn't get very far.

ah but what if the person had just text to say hi, ie hadn't jumped straight into fancy meeting up sometime!

Graham
27th-October-2004, 12:24 PM
Even texting to say hi would be suspicious (or perhaps I'm just paranoid). I'd only be comfortable if I'd personally given the person my number. Same with an unsolicited email, although a PM would be okay, since my ID here is in the public domain.

What do other guys think? Perhaps I'm unrepresentatively untrusting!

Sheepman
27th-October-2004, 12:25 PM
Should I be entering into this discussion, being married? Well I can dream can't I? :blush:
I voted for 5 minutes to an hour, because it would take me at least 5 minutes to get over the shock, but I wouldn't want to leave someone wondering, regardless of whether or not I had any interest, though of course it depends on what was written in the first place. And if anyone's thinking of doing it, :really: be warned that my phone is often in a different room to me/switched to silent/dead battery, so it could be a long while before I even notice it.

because it is sometimes easier to say what you want in text. At least they can think aboiut rejecting you nicely as aposed to stumbling and insulting you if you ask outright on the phone! Exactly, there are lots of things that I find are easier to say in writing, after a bit of thought, but of course if my response was a positive one, I'd much prefer to do it by phoning.

Greg

Graham
27th-October-2004, 12:32 PM
Should I be entering into this discussion, being married? Well I can dream can't I? :blush:
Er, did you really mean that to sound as if you dreamt of not being married? :wink:

god,how old are you? hehe only joking
I'm hurt!!! :tears: :wink:

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 12:50 PM
Even texting to say hi would be suspicious (or perhaps I'm just paranoid).

Paranoid yes I think so :wink: :hug:

Sheepman
27th-October-2004, 12:51 PM
Even texting to say hi would be suspicious I had assumed that it was a case of you already having given your number, so there would be no mystery regarding who.
But almost any text which doesn't have an ID is likely to get little attention from me, how many times have I had "Someone wants to contact you urgently, ring nnnnn now." and such like. They get deleted very quickly. I also once received an unsigned text message, wishing me "Good luck" at 1:30 in the morning just as I was trying to get to sleep before an early start for a dance competition the next day. I spent another 2 hours awake trying to figure out who it was from, and wondering was it intended as sabotage? It turned out to be from a good friend, with bad timing!

Greg

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 12:57 PM
Even texting to say hi would be suspicious (or perhaps I'm just paranoid). I'd only be comfortable if I'd personally given the person my number. Same with an unsolicited email, although a PM would be okay, since my ID here is in the public domain.

What do other guys think? Perhaps I'm unrepresentatively untrusting!

so its ok for someone who fancies you to come on to the forum, find out your user name and send you a pm? i would find that very deviace and worse than if they asked your friend for your number or email address! and why can't they just be texting as a friend?

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 12:58 PM
I had assumed that it was a case of you already having given your number, Bso there would be no mystery regarding who.Greg

Yes if you had already exchanged numbers it would hopefully not be unknown number :flower:

I also once received an unsigned text message, wishing me "Good luck" at 1:30 in the morning just as I was trying to get to sleep before an early start for a dance competition the next day. I spent another 2 hours awake trying to figure out who it was from, and wondering was it intended as sabotage? It turned out to be from a good friend, with bad timing!

Ouch!!!! their is nothing worse than a text where the number is not in your phone it can drive you rounfd the bend trying to figure if someone is playing games or genuinely trying to get in touch with you, then the curiosity of where did they get your number from?????? Actually I think I am now swaying to prefering the phone call. :flower:

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 01:19 PM
Now after carrying out a small experiment of my own I can safely say a lot of men would reply instantly but wouldn't want anyone else to know that they would :hug:
Big thanks to a certain gentlemen for his quick response :kiss:

Sheepman
27th-October-2004, 01:28 PM
Er, did you really mean that to sound as if you dreamt of not being married? :really: :really: Graham! You should know better! It hadn't even occurred to me that what I said could be interpreted in that way!

Greg

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 01:36 PM
Actually I think I am now swaying to prefering the phone call. :flower:

nooooo dont go over to the darkside!

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 01:37 PM
Now after carrying out a small experiment of my own I can safely say a lot of men would reply instantly but wouldn't want anyone else to know that they would :hug:
Big thanks to a certain gentlemen for his quick response :kiss:
?????
pm me and tell me!!!!

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 01:38 PM
:really: :really: Graham! You should know better! It hadn't even occurred to me that what I said could be interpreted in that way!

Greg

aww isn't he sweet! :sick:

Graham
27th-October-2004, 01:43 PM
so its ok for someone who fancies you to come on to the forum, find out your user name and send you a pm? i would find that very deviace and worse than if they asked your friend for your number or email address! and why can't they just be texting as a friend?
Obviously they can be just texting (or emailing, or PMing, etc) as a friend. My point was simply that I have both sent and received unsolicited PMs - they don't alarm me, whereas receiving an unsolicited text would definitely have me wondering whether the person who sent it was who they said they were. I'm assuming that I already knew the forum ID of anyone who sent a PM.

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 01:53 PM
nooooo dont go over to the darkside!

Its okay babe I won't text can be much more exciting.... :devil: :flower:

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 01:53 PM
Obviously they can be just texting (or emailing, or PMing, etc) as a friend. My point was simply that I have both sent and received unsolicited PMs - they don't alarm me, whereas receiving an unsolicited text would definitely have me wondering whether the person who sent it was who they said they were. I'm assuming that I already knew the forum ID of anyone who sent a PM.
you should never assume, after all it makes an a$$ out of U and ME!

Graham
27th-October-2004, 01:57 PM
you should never assume, after all it makes an a$$ out of U and ME!
Okay, smarta$$ ( :hug: ), I meant this only applies if I already knew the person's ID. If I didn't my reaction would be similar to an unsolicited text/email.

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 02:02 PM
Okay, smarta$$ ( :hug: ), I meant this only applies if I already knew the person's ID. If I didn't my reaction would be similar to an unsolicited text/email.

well there you go!!! I am sometimes a bit curious about numbers i dont know, but i usuallly say.... hi, thanks for the text, i dont have your number in my phone so can i ask who i am talking to!

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 02:08 PM
unsolicited text/email.

So you wouldn't reply to one then.......? :wink: :hug:

Graham
27th-October-2004, 02:25 PM
So you wouldn't reply to one then.......? :wink: :hug:
Oh yes, I'd reply - I'm paranoid, not impolite. :waycool:

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 03:20 PM
Oh yes, I'd reply - I'm paranoid, not impolite. :waycool:

I had better start typing those pm's now then.......... :wink:

:hug: :rofl:

Rhythm King
27th-October-2004, 03:42 PM
Well, I've voted immediately, but that doesn't include the time which would be spent recovering from the shock of receiving such a message, or the time taken to compose a reply. I don't think I'd keep the sender in suspense deliberately. I don't subscribe to the treat 'em mean philosphy.

R-K

cheeks
27th-October-2004, 03:52 PM
Well, I've voted immediately, but that doesn't include the time which would be spent recovering from the shock of receiving such a message, or the time taken to compose a reply.

I don't think I'd keep the sender in suspense deliberately. I don't subscribe to the treat 'em mean philosphy.

R-K

:clap: :hug: :wink:

drathzel
27th-October-2004, 05:00 PM
Well, I've voted immediately, but that doesn't include the time which would be spent recovering from the shock of receiving such a message, or the time taken to compose a reply. I don't think I'd keep the sender in suspense deliberately. I don't subscribe to the treat 'em mean philosphy.

R-K

aww, a nice guy!! We like you!!!

baldrick
28th-October-2004, 06:26 PM
Ok straight away gets my vote. Or as soon as possible, I add this 'cause my mobile is a work one that I'm not supposed to use for non work stuff except in emergancies. This counts.:innocent:
As for suspicions about windups/deceits it does assume I know or can find out who is at the far end. You know out a name in the text or give a reference to meeting etc. Also assumes I can txt anythn aftr nce sprise.

Graham
28th-October-2004, 06:31 PM
Not sure if being contacted by a member of the opposite sex actually counts as an emergency. :wink:

baldrick
28th-October-2004, 07:05 PM
Not sure if being contacted by a member of the opposite sex actually counts as an emergency. :wink:
Given the rarity of interest, darn right it is :yum:

drathzel
29th-October-2004, 11:24 AM
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Graham
29th-October-2004, 12:44 PM
Lookout to Bridge - Female at 12 o'clock, closing fast!
Bridge to all stations - Red Alert, repeat Red Alert! This is not a drill!
Lookout to Bridge - Female is highly attractive! Hair, eyes, smile, breasts - all the usual features seem to be present: please advise areas of interest for detailed reconnaissance.
Listening station to Bridge - We're getting a message: "Hello"
Bridge to Listening station - are you sure?????
Listening station to Bridge - message confirmed: "Hello"
Bridge to Tactical Analysis - What does this mean? Some kind of code?
Tactical Analysis to Bridge - We're not sure yet - possibly....
Communications to Bridge - Sir - Do you wish to transmit a response?
Bridge to Communications - No, wait!
Bridge to Tactical Analysis - Well? Made any sense of it yet?
Lookout to Bridge - Conducting detailed recon of breasts - a bra appears to be deployed, outer clothing restricted to fairly tight top (pink) with v-opening - possibly contains lycra - can just see ...
Bridge to Lookout - STOP! Look at something else!!!!
Tactical Analysis to Bridge: We're still not sure, Sir, but it may be best to treat the communication as some kind of greeting. Not sure on sender's intent yet.
Bridge to Communications - Okay, send "Hello"
Pumping Station to Bridge - How long are you going to keep this up, Sir? She's up over 180bpm! She cannae take it for much longer, Sir!
Communications to Bridge - Sending apparatus appears to be malfunctioning - we're trying to resolve the problem as fast as we can!
Listening station to Communications - What's with all the "Err"s and "Emm"s?
Lookout to Bridge - One of our shoelaces is undone.
Bridge to Lookout - Her face! Look at her face!
Lookout to Bridge - Sorry, sir, female has passed out of range
Bridge to all stations - Stand down - another near miss. :sad:

Magic Hans
29th-October-2004, 01:01 PM
[FONT=Lucida Console]Lookout to Bridge - Female at 12 o'clock, closing fast!
Bridge to all stations - Red Alert, repeat Red Alert! This is not a drill!

:yeah: :yeah:

Like it!! You should be a script writer for ..... errrrr ... something!!!

lol

Ian

Stuart M
29th-October-2004, 01:19 PM
[FONT=Lucida Console]Lookout to Bridge - Female at 12 o'clock, closing fast!
:rofl:

I guess that in amongst all that comms traffic, the repeated requests from the Docking Bay to 'deploy module' must have went awry. Then again, on some vessels it's an automated system regardless of whether the port is open or not... :rolleyes:

baldrick
29th-October-2004, 06:25 PM
Bridge to all stations - Stand down - another near miss. :sad:
[/FONT]
That sound all way too familiar :tears:

drathzel
29th-October-2004, 08:29 PM
That sound all way too familiar :tears:

awww! :rofl:

baldrick
29th-October-2004, 08:46 PM
awww! :rofl:
Thanks for the warmth and sympathy. You all heart :na:

Bangers & Mash
30th-October-2004, 01:05 AM

In all cases - immediately or as soon as possible. Courtesy, excitement, disbelief, whole mix of emotions :nice:

My preference would be to call her. Since she has had the courage to make the first move, then the least I could do would be to call.

If I didn't know her too well then a text to say, "Great, can I call you? Now?"

If I got an unsolicited text, and wasn't interested but I thought that the girl was a nice person I would try and be straight but kind and probably with a phone call. Something along the line, "Look. I'm not really interested in a relationship, but would you like to go for a drink anyway?"

If I thought she was truly minging (personality wise) then it would be a simple call saying "I'm flattered, but not really interested. Sorry!"

That's me.

I can only dream of such unsolicited texts :blush:

drathzel
30th-October-2004, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the warmth and sympathy. You all heart :na:

yup thats me...all heart! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

drathzel
30th-October-2004, 12:30 PM
In all cases - immediately or as soon as possible. Courtesy, excitement, disbelief, whole mix of emotions :nice:

My preference would be to call her. Since she has had the courage to make the first move, then the least I could do would be to call.

If I got an unsolicited text, and wasn't interested but I thought that the girl was a nice person I would try and be straight but kind and probably with a phone call. Something along the line, "Look. I'm not really interested in a relationship, but would you like to go for a drink anyway?"

If I thought she was truly minging (personality wise) then it would be a simple call saying "I'm flattered, but not really interested. Sorry!"

That's me.

I can only dream of such unsolicited texts :blush:

Yeahy! Correct answer! we like you!!!

Bangers & Mash
30th-October-2004, 05:38 PM
Yeahy! Correct answer! we like you!!!

:nice:

That's my day made!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

can I have references?

CJ
30th-October-2004, 07:51 PM
:rofl: Then again, on some vessels it's an automated system regardless of whether the port is open or not... :rolleyes:

Don't be so hard by yourself...

CJ
30th-October-2004, 07:52 PM
:blush:

sorry... meant ON yourself....

:wink:

CJ
30th-October-2004, 07:53 PM
...or was it ON yourself by yourself... :confused:

Anyway...

Unsolicited text, anyone?!?

drathzel
31st-October-2004, 11:49 AM
:nice:

That's my day made!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

can I have references?

of course you can, direct them this way, and i'll tell them! :D

cheeks
2nd-November-2004, 03:33 PM

:clap: Now that we like.x :hug:

Bangers & Mash
5th-November-2004, 12:51 AM
does anybody need my mobile no? :wink:

TheTramp
5th-November-2004, 01:01 AM
does anybody need my mobile no? :wink:
I've posted it in a few places. You should get quite a few calls and texts now.

Just remember to introduce yourself as "Roxy"!!

Trampy

Bangers & Mash
5th-November-2004, 01:58 PM
I've posted it in a few places. You should get quite a few calls and texts now.

Trampy - you´re a star. She called! :clap:

Spanish, dances like an angel and legs all the way to heaven :clap: :clap:

:cheers:

I wish!!! :tears:

drathzel
5th-November-2004, 06:07 PM
Trampy - you´re a star. She called! :clap:

Spanish, dances like an angel and legs all the way to heaven :clap: :clap:

:cheers:

I wish!!! :tears:

aww :hug:

i'm part german, dance like um... something not graceful and legs that stop pretty short if heaven...so sorry but i wouldn't do!

baldrick
5th-November-2004, 07:52 PM

i'm part german, dance like um... something not graceful and legs that stop pretty short if heaven...so sorry but i wouldn't do!
Aw c'mon we all know you dance like and angel. :innocent:

Well a fallen angel at any rate :clap: :hug: :drool:

Bangers & Mash
5th-November-2004, 11:24 PM

Now how am I supposed to answer that without getting into all sorts of trouble :confused: :confused:

"You could be my angel any time" :flower: gets knocked back with
:really: "Stalker alert"

and "Good point" :wink: gets me slammed!

Think I´ll just come back with :hug: and save me a dance :flower:

drathzel
21st-December-2004, 02:14 PM
Now how am I supposed to answer that without getting into all sorts of trouble :confused: :confused:

"You could be my angel any time" :flower: gets knocked back with
:really: "Stalker alert"

and "Good point" :wink: gets me slammed!

Think I´ll just come back with :hug: and save me a dance :flower:

Aww well thanks for trying!!! :hug:

Graham
21st-December-2004, 02:17 PM
The Ceroc Scotland Forum would like to apologise for the slight delay which may have been experienced by some readers during the above conversation.

drathzel
21st-December-2004, 02:19 PM
The Ceroc Scotland Forum would like to apologise for the slight delay which may have been experienced by some readers during the above conversation.

who asked you!!!!

Graham
21st-December-2004, 02:24 PM
Careful - certain people will be incensed by that punctuation :wink:

drathzel
21st-December-2004, 02:26 PM
Careful - certain people will be incensed by that punctuation :wink:

Are you trying to wind up everyone on the forum today, oh and by the way, you are off topic!!!

Oh by the way with regards to this thread:-

After long and intense investagation Cheeks and myself have come to the conclusion that Men and Text ettiquette do not mix!!!! They just dont understand it!!!

Dx

Graham
21st-December-2004, 02:28 PM
Finally! :rolleyes: I tried to tell you that right at the start!

drathzel
21st-December-2004, 02:32 PM
Finally! :rolleyes: I tried to tell you that right at the start!

Go away! :yum:

Bangers & Mash
21st-December-2004, 02:36 PM
Go away! :yum:

looks like someone needs a hug

drathzel
21st-December-2004, 02:38 PM
looks like someone needs a hug

more than one :sad:

Graham
21st-December-2004, 02:40 PM
Well I'd give you a hug but I've gone away as requested.

drathzel
21st-December-2004, 02:46 PM
Well I'd give you a hug but I've gone away as requested.
No you haven't, dont lie!!! :angry:

Graham
21st-December-2004, 02:48 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Relax: goodwill to all men, and all that :wink:

drathzel
21st-December-2004, 03:02 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Relax: goodwill to all men, and all that :wink:

Bah humbug!

cheeks
21st-December-2004, 04:46 PM
more than one :sad:

Baby it's ok everyone so off topic I understand........... :rofl: :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Bangers & Mash
21st-December-2004, 05:13 PM
Baby it's ok everyone so off topic I understand........... :rofl: :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Now with both the ceroc princesses on the same thread again - us guys don't stand a chance.

outnumbered or what :hug:

drathzel
21st-December-2004, 05:16 PM
Now with both the ceroc princesses on the same thread again - us guys don't stand a chance.

outnumbered or what :hug:

completely!!

Now imagine.......

Its hogmanay

The lights are low

The wine is flowing

And in parade Ms Rathzel and Ms Roddy fully gowned up!!!

You guys dont stand a chance with Pauline about!!!

Dx :devil:

CJ
22nd-December-2004, 03:53 AM
depends on how low the lights are!!!!! :D

drathzel
22nd-December-2004, 09:52 AM

I'll send pauline in first to warn everyone! :blush:

baldrick
22nd-December-2004, 07:49 PM
It'll work if they're below the hemline of you're kilt :wink: